PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on the Dennis Miller Show (2/17/2011)

JTWilliams
02-23-2011, 12:17 AM
I saw some people on the forums talking about this interview last week, so I went and purchased it for our listening enjoyment. I always strive to post all the Ron/Rand Paul audio that are out there for the podcast, so contact me if there's ever any media that I've missed. Wonderful donors have contributed to my efforts, so I'm always pleased to provide material that you can't find anywhere else!

Rand Paul on the Dennis Miller Show (2/17/2011) (http://ronpaul2012.podbean.com/2011/02/18/rand-paul-on-the-dennis-miller-show-2172011/)

Assuming there will be more material than I can handle, I'll likely stick to exclusively Ron Paul audio once he officially announces for president. In the meantime, please link to me as much as possible- my website traffic is still too low for all the time I put in. Enjoy!

JoshLowry
02-23-2011, 12:39 AM
"By the way, you remind me I had some of the best musa cow I've ever had on Robson Street in Vancouver. But, that's a seperate issue."

That comment came out of nowhere and totally unrelated at the 3:50 mark. Is musa cow something that people eat?

Musa cow on google turns up some interesting content.

Good interview, but didn't understand that bit.

Sola_Fide
02-23-2011, 01:11 AM
Greatness as usual.

goRPaul
02-23-2011, 01:22 AM
I want to see the cartoon about Rand rooming with his dad in DC. Details:

Rand asks his dad Ron about a grocery list. Ron says, "That would be central planning son- we don't do grocery lists."
Then Rand wants to pay his portion of the rent. Ron says, "That's fine, but it better be in gold or silver."