PDA

View Full Version : I want to see Rand on Bill Maher

AuH20
02-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Preferably with Matt Taibbi in a headlock. :D Could you imagine him on that show? Slapping down Maher's drivel?

goRPaul
02-23-2011, 12:12 AM
It would make for a good interview. Maher was a fan of Ron's in 2007. Hopefully he would treat Rand with the same respect.

Brian4Liberty
02-23-2011, 12:38 AM
Would be fun to see Stefan Molyneux on Real Time...

BamaFanNKy
02-23-2011, 07:12 AM
Bill Maher only liked Ron because he roughed up GOP. Bill doesn't base any of his views on the Constitution so, he'd just mock people. He shrugs off foreign analogies as well.

TheDriver
02-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Bill Maher is an embarrassment to America.

K Elaine
02-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Please don't give Maher the time of day. He does NOT respect Ron Paul or Rand Paul, or anyone for that matter.

Valli6
02-23-2011, 10:37 AM
BAD idea! Bill Mahr is a hypocrite and a liar!
He has no respect for Ron Paul or Rand Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOFLj9-S8UI

ronaldo23
02-23-2011, 10:53 AM
He also started to dislike Ron as time went on since 07...he's given Ron a few jabs here and there. I'm all for Rand going on the talk-show circuit like Letterman, but I don't think Rand should go on the show. Bill has become the left-wing comedic version of Keith Olbermann and it really is sad. It was funny to see him completely bomb on Leno in his rant.

I think Rand should go on the daily show. Jon Stewart has shown Ron (and Peter Schiff) so much respect on both appearances that he clearly has some sympathy for the liberty movement.

ClayTrainor
02-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Would be fun to see Stefan Molyneux on Real Time...

It would be hilarious. Bill would end up so frustrated in the end, lol.

BAD idea! Bill Mahr is a hypocrite and a liar!
He has no respect for Ron Paul or Rand Paul.

Bill has a show with a fairly open speaking platform, and a large audience. It's worth it for them to go on, and they should have no trouble putting Bill on the defensive by asking some tough questions.

Valli6
02-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Bill has a show with a fairly open speaking platform, and a large audience. It's worth it for them to go on, and they should have no trouble putting Bill on the defensive by asking some tough questions.
I think Mahr always takes care not to allow himself to be put on the spot where he might be asked tough questions. I saw him do a brief interview with Ron Paul by satellite, on financial issues. It's became obvious that Mahr has no grasp of the topic. Once it was over his guests - which included the brilliant Maxine Waters!:rolleyes: - went on to talk about Paul while he wasn't there to respond. This is how Mahr always seems to handle things. He's not interested in actual truth. He just wants to promote his version of the "truth".