PDA

View Full Version : Constitution-Connected Youth Choose Ron Paul -- a testimonial....

sailingaway
02-22-2011, 03:27 PM
http://dixon.patch.com/articles/constitution-connected-youth-choose-ron-paul

PermanentSleep
02-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Good article.

VegasPatriot
02-22-2011, 04:13 PM
This is a a good article, I especially liked the following:

I’m filled with hope after seeing Ron Paul emerge as a Presidential candidate a couple years ago backed by youth. The hard-working Obstetrician and elected Texas Congressman—and the constitution movement--had been virtually ignored and shunned by the media. I didn’t even know who he was and had never heard of him until I kept seeing signs and stickers that just said his name. So, at my son’s request, I went on U-Tube to see him. You need to also.I made a lot of signs and quite a few videos last election and I don't know how many times I heard "you're wasting your time... focus on republicans becoming delegates!" Well this time around I plan on doing the same thing; converting my garage into a sign shop and making videos. When the deadline for registering republican is up, I will then focus on republicans and becoming a delegate. We need to convert more independents and dems to become Ron Paul Republicans.