PDA

View Full Version : The Huckabee Threat...

coffeewithchess
10-23-2007, 12:56 PM
He is a very well spoken candidate and he is getting the support of the "Christian" right. I myself am a Christian and go to church every weekend. Chuck Norris came out last night and endorsed Huckabee for President and Huckabee is now picking up steam because of these "Value Voters Debates".
Huckabee is the Republicans, Bill Clinton, knows what to say and how to say it, without really addressing the issue.

JoshLowry
10-23-2007, 12:58 PM
He will further dilute the pro-war vote. I hope the media continues to pump him up.

Huck, Giul, McCain, Mitt, and Fred are going to make this easy for the peace candidate.

steph3n
10-23-2007, 01:49 PM
check this:

HuckIsNumberOne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wickle wrote:
Ron Paul is similar to Nader? Sure, in lots of ways!

Ummm ... well, they each have two arms, two legs, one head, and ... ummm ... well, ... ummm ... they've been nominated by "third parties."

That, and ... uhhh ... they speak English? Uhhh ...

Ummm ... yeah, I can see what you're up against. I hope the family holds together.

They both eat babies? Maybe that is where they are similar?

the ignorance on of this statement is astounding.......

werdd
10-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Huckabee is helping us by diluting the pro-war retard vote

steph3n
10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
watch them ban huckabee at redstate next :D

McDermit
10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm sick of reading his name on this forum. Sheesh.

Johnnybags
10-23-2007, 02:44 PM
watch them ban huckabee at redstate next :D

Fricken PJ media bans Paul becuase members felt the poll was skewed. Now FRED wins everyweek with 100 votes, they'll ban Huckster next because he is gaining on Fred. Its too funny to watch, everyone has an agenda.

Tina
10-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Huckabee is NOT a threat. sheesh.

constituent
10-23-2007, 02:58 PM
^right, give me a break folks.

behind that dumb yogi bear lookin' face
is a stalinist dictator is disguise.

Cali4RonPaul
10-23-2007, 02:59 PM
We have a number of Huckabee threads all of a sudden, we know for a fact that Huckabee supports have joined up here and trying to stir things up. Increase their web traffic and start irrelevant debate. We need to Concentrate on getting Ron Paul out to the masses, not worry about Huckabee, This is our media forum, we should black them out.

micahnelson
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
We have a number of Huckabee threads all of a sudden, we know for a fact that Huckabee supports have joined up here and trying to stir things up. Increase their web traffic and start irrelevant debate. We need to Concentrate on getting Ron Paul out to the masses, not worry about Huckabee, This is our media forum, we should black them out.

Meh, its a fad. Dorky little brothers always want to hang out in their older, cooler brothers room.

steph3n
10-23-2007, 03:07 PM
point out the facts, they are stealing everything from Ron, and doing the governments job of stealing :D

Website (CHECK)
forums (CHECK)
forum categories(CHECK)
a somewhat live meter (CHECK)

but we all know that the one that steals loses in the end :)

constituent
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
well hey, if they wanna play a game of secret agent man, i'm pretty sure we
can handle it.

whoops, wrong crowd to mess with.

terlinguatx
10-23-2007, 03:12 PM

kalami
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
He is a threat only if you don't bother doing the bare minimal fact checking on his record - wikipedia, which is pretty reliable. The guy is a gift wrapped turd.

Also, I've been lurking hucksarmy forums and it's pretty funny to see the "criticize [insert activity] that Paul's supporters are engaging in... let's copy it..."

ladyliberty
10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
http://www.walmartmovie.com/

If any of you have ever seen this movie called "Wal Mart: The High Price of Low Cost" you would not ever shop at Wal Mart again, and you would most definatley NOT vote for Huckabee because he is a BIG Wal Mart supporter!

http://money.cnn.com/2006/04/18/news/companies/walmart_gov/index.htm

I wonder how Ron Paul feels about the unfair practices of Wal Mart? They apparently do not have to abide by the same tax codes and laws that govern all other businesses. They also recieve subsidies from the communities that they come in to, all from taxpayers pockets of course!

specsaregood
10-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Huckabee is a big government tax and spender (http://taxhikemike.org/)
He is not a threat, but further dilutes the pro-war crowd. I'd be happy to have him take some votes away from Giuliani and Romney and Thompson.

And don't forget Tuckers recommendation that, "Giuliani get some of his supporters to donate to Huckabee, so that he can have Romney lose in IA, then crush Huckabee later on."

freelance
10-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Huckabee is the flavor du jour!

Electric Church
10-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Huckabee, Huckabee, Huckabee why don't folks on this forum shut up about Huckabee...the guy can't hold a candle next to Paul. Go start a Huckabee forum for cryin out loud.

Anyway....now that I got that off my chest.... folks who keep talkin about huckabee have the right to go huck a bee