PDA

View Full Version : Some Details

abstrusezincate
10-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey Everyone,

I know the campaign has been frustratingly quiet about this rally to this point, and that everyone wants details. We're planning a number of surprises to make this a really great event, and trying to book some other speakers which is why you haven't heard as much as you might like.

I can tell you that we are looking to have a great and crowded event on November 10th. Right now, it appears that we'll be having activities between noon and 3 pm at the rally site, and throughout Philadelphia for the rest of the day.

This is becoming a larger media event than anyone realized before. A documentary crew will be there filming as well as people from the local and national press. This is your one, biggest, and best chance to be seen and to show this country just how much support Ron Paul has. If you can come, please do.

The campaign will be releasing much more detail shortly, but it is appropriate that the grassroots know first, because we need your help and your support. We may need other things, as well, and these happen, I will be sharing what information I can and reaching out. Planning something bigger than has even been attempted before for a primary isn't simple. :)

Yours,
Tom Kawczynski - PA State Coordinator

Primbs
10-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Virginians will be there.

terlinguatx
10-23-2007, 02:52 PM
can't wait!

nayjevin
10-23-2007, 03:26 PM
I know at least 1 oklahoman and at least 1 missourian going. I don't think i can -- but i didn't think i could go to iowa either :^)

Spirit of '76
10-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm looking forward to this. I'm gonna try to get my dad to come.

Yesterday, my wife said, "You must be getting old. You're looking forward to going to a Republican rally with your dad." :o:D