PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss Alex Jones promoting this moneybomb or what?

Nate-ForLiberty
02-21-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't see anything about it at infowars.com. Didn't listen to the show today. Anybody know anything about it. He's always talking about how he's got millions of listeners, why doesn't he do what's right here?

Anyone? :confused:

trey4sports
02-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Good question. I heard his show Friday but i heard nothing about the moneybomb. He was, however, talking about the spat between Karl Rove, Bill O'Reilly, and Ron Paul.

ronpaulhawaii
02-21-2011, 08:41 PM
I don't see anything about it at infowars.com. Didn't listen to the show today. Anybody know anything about it. He's always talking about how he's got millions of listeners, why doesn't he do what's right here?

Anyone? :confused:

I saw a bunch of "his" Facebook accounts all post a link and ask to spread the word, a day or so ago...

anaconda
02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I saw this the other day...anybody up on this?...

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Alex-Jones-summary.html

MRoCkEd
02-21-2011, 08:42 PM
He didn't promote it. Probably didn't see what was in it for him.

parocks
02-22-2011, 04:52 AM
I really didn't realize this was supposed to be a big money bomb. I didn't know about it until really recently. And the fact that it was Liberty PAC, probably would make
it smaller. With an announcement and a big well planned money bomb you get great results. I did contribute, but I was a bit on the fence because I would've preferred to wait until the really big money bomb. I think there are others out there. My particular donation was higher than it typically was and might've been the largest single donation I gave. So, I think you'll find that the dollar per contributor might be up.

pacelli
02-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Did Glenn Beck promote it? At this point, I see Alex Jones as just another radio broadcaster. Sure, he's had Paul on before, and was instrumental in the last campaign. But since then, Alex has had a number of "infowars moneybombs" to develop his operation.

Incidentally, can we just be happy with the results of it without tuesday-morning quarterbacking it? We're in a fucking economic depression, unemployment is at an all time high, and liberty pac raised what- 400k? What is the problem?

MelissaCato
02-22-2011, 07:45 AM
I dunno, but I do know I can't be donating the amount of moneys I did last campaign. That sucks. Are we legally allowed to have like plant or bake sales, pasta dinners or maybe sub sales ? I'm really good with homie stuff like that.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-22-2011, 08:19 AM
I dunno, but I do know I can't be donating the amount of moneys I did last campaign. That sucks. Are we legally allowed to have like plant or bake sales, pasta dinners or maybe sub sales ? I'm really good with homie stuff like that.

I'd imagine if you had a bake sale for whatever purpose, as long as it was you who was profiting, it would be ok. Wouldn't make sense to have a bake sale that said "Come support Ron Paul!" Why not just have those people donate directly? If you want to make some extra dough (pun!) on the side and then perhaps donate it, that is ok.

pcosmar
02-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Did anyone ask him to? (I'm not a follower) With all the negative attitude toward him I doubt he checks this site often.

AdamT
02-22-2011, 08:51 AM
I heard a caller call in yesterday and promo the MB. Sounded like Alex didn't know it was going on.