View Full Version : Ron Paul also planning trips to Iowa and Nevada

Disconsolate
02-21-2011, 07:35 PM
:)

Email:

February 21, 2011

Dear Phillip,

What a day we are having!

The Liberty PAC Presidents' Day Money Bomb is proving to be a huge success.

The money and support is pouring in, and I am eternally grateful.

Today's activity has allowed me to confirm another trip to Iowa, as well as a trip to New Hampshire in March, and I have given clearance for the planning of a trip to Nevada.

The phone has been ringing off the hook today with calls from reporters, and that means people are truly taking notice.

They will write a story tonight about our success today, so it is crucial we a dd everything we can to our total.

The higher our achievement, the harder it will be to write us off. So every dollar counts. I know times are tough, and budgets are tight, but please consider doing everything you can.

If you have not yet donated, please consider doing so now.

Or, if you gave earlier, please consider digging deep and giving one final contribution to help push us over the top. Remember, there are millions of us across the country, so combining gifts of even $10 is the key to winning.

Again, your support means the world to me, and I am tremendously energized by today. Thank you. I look forward to standing with you in the fight for Liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

ItsTime
02-21-2011, 07:36 PM
End of story, he is running. Everyone get boots on the ground. Please, do not send help to New Hampshire, we can handle our own. We do not need the mess created by the last bunch of jackasses that came here.

Disconsolate
02-21-2011, 07:37 PM
We did it guys :D! Now let's hit $600,000!

UtahApocalypse
02-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Im going to cry before the night is done!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!

rutgerscamdenYAL
02-21-2011, 07:38 PM
I wish he would just announce already, even though its quite obvious he is. We all need to hit the ground running in whatever state we reside in.

ScotTX
02-21-2011, 07:40 PM
He's running. Glad to see it! Now, let's get back to work.

ItsTime
02-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I wish he would just announce already, even though its quite obvious he is. We all need to hit the ground running in whatever state we reside in.

It is all about timing, he is trying to give us all the hints that he is running while telling MSM he is not sure. It is time for us to start preparing.

PermanentSleep
02-21-2011, 08:22 PM
It is all about timing, he is trying to give us all the hints that he is running while telling MSM he is not sure. It is time for us to start preparing.

+1

PermanentSleep
02-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Anyone who knows who runs all of the varying Ron Paul pages and events need to have them mass message all of the people on that page with the email listed above and why it is BASICALLY an I'm going to run for President message. Any and all people who have or didn't donate because he wasn't "running yet"/"hasn't announced yet" need to know this and know that it's imperative they do donate.

2young2vote
02-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Sounds like campaigning to me.

libertyhawkeye
02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
That Iowa trip in a 3-city trip in one day on I think March 7th, concluding at the University of Iowa.

libertybrewcity
02-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I could see him announcing his run at a University.that would make loads of sense, no?

libertyhawkeye
02-21-2011, 10:25 PM
it's a possibility. but it won't be at the university of iowa speech since he is an invite from the Iowa Family Leader christian group. Pawlenty spoke earlier this month and Bachmann and Palin are scheduled to speak too.

libertyhawkeye
02-21-2011, 10:42 PM
March 7

Sioux Center - 10:00 a.m.
Dordt College - Campus Center
498 4th Ave NE

Pella - 1:00 p.m.
Pella Christian High School - Auditorium
300 Eagle Lane

Iowa City - 4:00 p.m.
University of Iowa - Memorial Union Main Lounge
125 N. Madison St.

Matt Collins
02-21-2011, 11:08 PM
I think we'll win Nevada, come in 2nd or 3rd in Iowa, and maybe 2nd or 3rd in NH.

FSP-Rebel
02-21-2011, 11:14 PM
I think we'll win Nevada, come in 2nd or 3rd in Iowa, and maybe 2nd or 3rd in NH.

The champ speaks! Do it.

trey4sports
02-21-2011, 11:24 PM

Certainly not a path to the nomination........

I think if we're going to have a serious shot at winning the nom. then we have to win either Iowa, or NH. I'm afraid that winning any of the states after this simply wont get the attention needed and will not adequately remove the "longshot" label. I think our BEST shot is probably putting a LOT of money in those 2 main states. Saturate the state with ads, and have a grassroots presence that other campaigns simply can't generate.

Matt Collins
02-22-2011, 12:23 AM
Huck takes Iowa, Romney takes NH, then it comes down to SC and FL before Super Tuesday (which will be in May this time).