PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 : READ HIS LATEST EMAIL !!!

ApathyCuredRP
02-21-2011, 04:48 PM
If you were one of those who did not donate yet because you were "Waiting for him to announce". Read this email! It is a certainty.

Received this email "Keep it up"

----------------------------------------

Money Bomb days are wonderful! There seems to be electricity in the air and a certain excitement that makes your heart beat a little more quickly.

Each time I look at the ticker and see more generous contributions and the names of other fellow Liberty lovers, it excites me about what we might be able to do together to win the future.

I can remember where I was on the day of the biggest-ever money bomb on December 16th, 2007.

I gave a speech to a big TEA Party right here in Texas and then spent the evening with family, many of whom made two or three donations so they could see their name roll around again on the ticker.

It was a tremendous day in the fight for Liberty and thinking back on it warms my heart.

Today has the same feeling. I have checked the ticker at least a dozen times and have been thrilled to see it surging up and up.

We have had so much success, in fact, that I just approved a two-day trip to New Hampshire during March recess! I hope for even more success today so I can approve more trips and programs.
Let's keep the momentum rolling.

If you haven't donated today, please consider chipping in right now. A contribution of any size, perhaps $20.12, would be deeply appreciated.

Please also forward this email to your friends and post it on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.

Our strength lies in our numbers, and together, we can stand up to the banksters and elites and tell them we are here to fight for Liberty.

The statists and other forces of big government know we are making plans and are watching what we do today.

Let's do something special and send a powerful message. Again, please consider a donation of any size and help spread the word.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. In honor of George Washington's birthday, Liberty PAC has launched a Presidents' Day Money Bomb.

Your support is critical in guiding my 2012 decision making and guaranteeing a successful political operation so we can elect the type of President who will take our country back from the statists.

So please, click here to make a contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, or even $20.12, toward the Liberty PAC Presidents' Day Money Bomb.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-21-2011, 05:00 PM
doesn't sound like Paul himself wrote that.

trey4sports
02-21-2011, 05:04 PM

He doesn't write his own emails. At least I'm pretty sure he doesnt

bolidew
02-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Liberty PAC.

Sentient Void
02-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Ron Paul definitely didn't write that, and I'd be curious if he even endorsed it. I've never heard him use the term 'banksters' nor 'statists'.

Though I agree with the use of such terms, it's just not anything I've heard him actually use.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Ron Paul definitely didn't write that, and I'd be curious if he even endorsed it. I've never heard him use the term 'banksters' nor 'statists'.

Though I agree with the use of such terms, it's just not anything I've heard him actually use.

This smells as fishy as that funding for flying e-mail a few days ago.

emazur
02-21-2011, 05:21 PM
One of the conditions of his running has certainly been cleared up - he wouldn't run unless he was sure he would still get a great deal of enthusiastic support. The recent CPAC win and his reaction to today's moneybomb puts a lock on that, and I argued in the article in my sig that he already had a lock on it. The only wild card he hasn't cleared up is "personal matters" which most people seem to think tie to family matters, but there was that video from some months back where Carol Paul seemed supportive about another run and we also saw that cookbook picture with all his family members wearing RP 2012 jerseys. So yeah, he's gonna run.

trey4sports
02-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Regardless of what Carol says, Ron has to be concerned about the strenuous travel and the toll it will take on Carol and himself. Ron truly is a class act, and I know family comes before politics.

FSP-Rebel
02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
The key point that needs to be derived from the email is the RP-approved trip to NH in March. Then, we all know he'll be in IA soon too. Also, there isn't any refunds mentioned so he's most likely going to take another shot. Even now, he's doing his usual in DC, doing interviews and going back and forth to Texas.

tangent4ronpaul
02-21-2011, 05:59 PM
He doesn't write his own emails. At least I'm pretty sure he doesnt

I'm pretty sure he writes some of them.

pacelli
02-21-2011, 06:06 PM

I agree. Kinda like "rammed down our throats" which was a popular ghostwriter phrase when CFL was begging for money every week.

By the way, notice he said something about new hampshire during the march recess. This tells me that if Ron runs for president, he will continue to travel back & forth to DC in order to vote and conduct affairs, when everyone else will be campaigning. I only speculate about this because he did it in the 07-08 campaign and it hurt him in the early states.

At any rate, if Ron needs more convincing after today, then I'd become worried that he would be a "reluctant candidate" again.

mczerone
02-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I doubt RP wrote the letter, but I hope that they've done some research to show that these terms are resonating with people, namely independents and TPers. I like banksters - it perfectly encapsulates the anti-big government, big business relationship. But I think "statists" is too off-putting to most people. I use it all the time, and love it, but I'm a volutaryist. Don't normal people hear "statist" and think the speaker must be an ideological anarchist? Last I checked, that wasn't too popular of a position to be siding with, even around here.

mczerone
02-21-2011, 06:20 PM
I agree. Kinda like "rammed down our throats" which was a popular ghostwriter phrase when CFL was begging for money every week.

By the way, notice he said something about new hampshire during the march recess. This tells me that if Ron runs for president, he will continue to travel back & forth to DC in order to vote and conduct affairs, when everyone else will be campaigning. I only speculate about this because he did it in the 07-08 campaign and it hurt him in the early states.

At any rate, if Ron needs more convincing after today, then I'd become worried that he would be a "reluctant candidate" again.

And probably why fit Ron Paul couldn't keep his health up, while zombie McCain was singing about bombing through the primaries.

I'd say unless the Congress was passing something huge AND Ron's could be the deciding vote, he needs to be campaigning. The Cost benefit analysis doesn't justify the cost of losing campaigning time for the benefit of registering symbolic votes at this stage in Ron's Career.

RUN RON RUN

dntrpltt
02-21-2011, 06:21 PM
So Im replying on two points:
--Ron Paul probably didn't write this email, but I am sure he looked over and approved whatever he signed his name to.

--The main point of this email was the two day trip to NH which he had BOLDED AND UNDERLINED in the original copy of his email. Is this supposed to clue us into something? I think so...

AlexMerced
02-21-2011, 06:57 PM
A Piece of History to keep in Mind...

Andre Jackson lost his first bid for presidency due to political shenanigans and backroom deals.

Four years later he re-emerged stronger than ever and fought a horrendously brutal campaign which took such a toll on his wife, she died shortly after winning (I forget if it was on the same day).

He then goes on to END THE CENTRAL BANK

runningdiz
02-21-2011, 07:01 PM

He has never written these emails. Even back in 08 not news and it should not be surprising

anaconda
02-21-2011, 07:04 PM
His email worked on me. I donated again.

wormyguy
02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think "banksters" is a good term to use. I don't disagree with it, but it sounds to most people like a term that Father Coughlin might coin.

mczerone
02-21-2011, 07:15 PM
A Piece of History to keep in Mind...

Andre Jackson lost his first bid for presidency due to political shenanigans and backroom deals.

Four years later he re-emerged stronger than ever and fought a horrendously brutal campaign which took such a toll on his wife, she died shortly after winning (I forget if it was on the same day).

He then goes on to END THE CENTRAL BANK

Who's Andre Jackson? Certainly not 7th president Andrew Jackson who lived for years after retiring...

JacksonianBME
02-21-2011, 07:25 PM
This is the email I got:

Dear ____,

What a day we are having!

The Liberty PAC Presidents' Day Money Bomb is proving to be a huge success.

The money and support is pouring in, and I am eternally grateful.

Today's activity has allowed me to confirm another trip to Iowa, as well as a trip to New Hampshire in March, and I have given clearance for the planning of a trip to Nevada.

The phone has been ringing off the hook today with calls from reporters, and that means people are truly taking notice.

They will write a story tonight about our success today, so it is crucial we a dd everything we can to our total.

The higher our achievement, the harder it will be to write us off. So every dollar counts. I know times are tough, and budgets are tight, but please consider doing everything you can.

If you have not yet donated, please consider doing so now.

Or, if you gave earlier, please consider digging deep and giving one final contribution to help push us over the top. Remember, there are millions of us across the country, so combining gifts of even $10 is the key to winning.

Again, your support means the world to me, and I am tremendously energized by today. Thank you. I look forward to standing with you in the fight for Liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

dntrpltt
02-21-2011, 07:40 PM
This is the email I got:

Dear ____,

What a day we are having!

The Liberty PAC Presidents' Day Money Bomb is proving to be a huge success.

The money and support is pouring in, and I am eternally grateful.

Today's activity has allowed me to confirm another trip to Iowa, as well as a trip to New Hampshire in March, and I have given clearance for the planning of a trip to Nevada.

The phone has been ringing off the hook today with calls from reporters, and that means people are truly taking notice.

They will write a story tonight about our success today, so it is crucial we a dd everything we can to our total.

The higher our achievement, the harder it will be to write us off. So every dollar counts. I know times are tough, and budgets are tight, but please consider doing everything you can.

If you have not yet donated, please consider doing so now.

Or, if you gave earlier, please consider digging deep and giving one final contribution to help push us over the top. Remember, there are millions of us across the country, so combining gifts of even $10 is the key to winning.

Again, your support means the world to me, and I am tremendously energized by today. Thank you. I look forward to standing with you in the fight for Liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

I got this one about 1-2 hours before his latest one.

BamaAla
02-21-2011, 08:04 PM
These emails hinting at a run and begging for money are sophomoric and irritating. If he want me to send money, he needs to declare that he is going to run. If he wants to play games, then I will support someone that is going to be straightforward.

I love Ron Paul, but they need to get their shit together.

QueenB4Liberty
02-21-2011, 08:14 PM
These emails hinting at a run and begging for money are sophomoric and irritating. If he want me to send money, he needs to declare that he is going to run. If he wants to play games, then I will support someone that is going to be straightforward.

I agree that I really can't spend anymore without knowing for sure he'll be running. But I have told both of my parents, I'm sure my dad will donate more than I will.

Inkblots
02-21-2011, 08:15 PM

Look, Bama, we all know Ron Paul's running. He's made it completely clear, and if you want to support his run you should start donating now.

Now, you may ask, "Well, if he's running, why doesn't he come out and explicitly declare it?" If you need to ask that, you clearly haven't looked at the election laws in this country lately. There's a good reason that Ron and all the other GOP candidates we know for a fact are running haven't announced: campaign fund use and donation restrictions. By not declaring a candidacy for as long as possible, Mitt can raise funds through his "Free and Strong America PAC", Sarah Palin through SarahPAC, Johnson through the "Our America Initiative", and, yes, Dr. Paul through LibertyPAC. This frees them from certain restrictions, and allows donors to increase their donation limit - an individual can donate a full $2300 to the PAC, and then another $2300 to the primary campaign once it's officially announced.

This is the cutting edge of electoral strategy, and for you to demand Ron Paul abandon a helpful strategy that literally ALL his competition (well, okay, except for Herman "I love the Fed" Cain) are taking full advantage of because for some reason you find it "irritating" is just silly. You might even call it "sophomoric".

I don't want to come off as harsh here, but please keep things in perspective. Ron is running, and LibertyPAC is the Ron Paul 2012 campaign for now. We all need to realize that and act accordingly.

devil21
02-21-2011, 08:17 PM
One of the conditions of his running has certainly been cleared up - he wouldn't run unless he was sure he would still get a great deal of enthusiastic support. The recent CPAC win and his reaction to today's moneybomb puts a lock on that, and I argued in the article in my sig that he already had a lock on it. The only wild card he hasn't cleared up is "personal matters" which most people seem to think tie to family matters, but there was that video from some months back where Carol Paul seemed supportive about another run and we also saw that cookbook picture with all his family members wearing RP 2012 jerseys. So yeah, he's gonna run.

FWIW, the name "Carol Paul" popped up on the libertypac ticker as a donation today. Could be a different Carol Paul but what are the odds of that? If she donated then she clearly supports a 2012 campaign.

FSP-Rebel
02-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Like who? Give the guy a break, he's being savvy with his lack of announcement as of now as no one else has either. Yet, all the hints are lining up just fine. He needs to make his trips to IA, NH, NV to get the media thinking, then he can announce when he gets the most bang for the buck. The moneybomb already surpassed my expectations by at least double but it's not over til midnight and he should keep the positive emails coming to maximize the result imo. This time around has to be perfect and making an announcement at the wrong time isn't needed just to shore up a few supporters that need all the facts up front and center.

QueenB4Liberty
02-21-2011, 08:26 PM
FWIW, the name "Carol Paul" popped up on the libertypac ticker as a donation today. Could be a different Carol Paul but what are the odds of that? If she donated then she clearly supports a 2012 campaign.

I think Paul is a pretty common last name, but I smiled when I saw that as well.

Arklatex
02-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Donated!

BamaAla
02-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Look, Bama, we all know Ron Paul's running. He's made it completely clear, and if you want to support his run you should start donating now.

Now, you may ask, "Well, if he's running, why doesn't he come out and explicitly declare it?" If you need to ask that, you clearly haven't looked at the election laws in this country lately. ...

You show me the law that forbids me from donating to a PAC and an individual candidate after they have declared and I'll agree with you. With that said, I'm more than happy to donate the maximum allowable to both, but I have no interest in paying a salary for Lori Pyeatt if Ron doesn't run.