PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a Danger to America and the Tea Party!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
02-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Neal Pontius / Please learn from the past Ron Paul is not good for America or the Tea Party. Don't take my word for it learn about him and make up your own mind. He is a danger to America and the Tea Party

Tea Party of Northern Colorado:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=183127808395512&id=158932334086&notif_t=share_comment

my response:neal ron paul is the tea party(i suggest you stop watching msm), please explain what is so dangerous about following the us constitution? What issue do you want to address? he is strong national defense,non-interventionist,pro-life,audit the fed,small government and accountability! please explain? so you are telling me the obama republicans minus gary of course are great for america as biggovgop ignoring the us constitution republicans?? Ron Paul vs obama republicans? I will take what is good for america Ron Paul 2012 ps feel free to join our tea party and hold folks accountable! hopefully i wasn't to harsh!

sevin
02-21-2011, 05:49 PM
good response

ItsTime
02-21-2011, 05:56 PM
teo conned

roho76
02-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Neal Pontius / Please learn from the past Ron Paul is not good for America war or the Tea Party status quo. Don't take my word for it learn about him and make up your own mind. He is a danger to America war and the Tea Party status quo

There. Fixed it.