PDA

View Full Version : Rp 2012 or not!?!?!?

RallySoob
02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
:mad: OMG this is so frustrating... How can we have a money bomb when he is not guranteed to run 2012? Where is the money bomb $ going...!?

Why hasn't RP announced a 2012 run if he is truly considering it?! What is going on!?

I want RP to win the 2012 election as much or more than the rest of you. But I'm confused as to what is going on and seemingly can't find any concrete answers. So please do inform me

Thank You

RallySoob
02-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I read this...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/02/rep-ron-paul-money-bomb-presidential-race-/1

Makes sense I guess.... But dang RP throw us a bone here. How much $ do you need to call it 'enough support'?

RallySoob
02-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm tossing in my $100. I encourage you all to do the same! RP 2012

reduen
02-21-2011, 01:47 PM
:mad: OMG this is so frustrating... How can we have a money bomb when he is not guranteed to run 2012? Where is the money bomb $ going...!?

Why hasn't RP announced a 2012 run if he is truly considering it?! What is going on!?

I want RP to win the 2012 election as much or more than the rest of you. But I'm confused as to what is going on and seemingly can't find any concrete answers. So please do inform me

Thank You

As much (Maybe..) More (Highly unlikely...) :D

AlexMerced
02-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Worse comes to worse, the money will be used to support liberty candidates or campaignforliberty, all good uses of the money, although more than likely this money is going towards RP POTUS 2012

mport1
02-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Agreed. Its very frustrating.

brandon
02-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm sure there is a good reason he can't officially kick off his campaign yet.All of the candidates seem to be waiting for something. I'm not going to even pretend to know why....but I do believe it is probably a good decision to wait.

hazek
02-21-2011, 02:10 PM
It's most likely because of the FEC rules that take affect as soon as he announces. I mean do you see ANYONE else already announce? Do you?

But he is running whether or not we get a lot of money, just look at his schedule for March in Iowa and the fact that he has a PAC.. there's no doubt in my mind he is running.

libertygrl
02-21-2011, 02:14 PM

Thank You

Well, I just read that Carol Paul just donated if that makes you feel a little more hopeful:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280591-**Official**-LibertyPAC-Presidents-Day-Money-Bomb-Thread/page14

TomtheTinker
02-21-2011, 02:14 PM
He is already running..why would he announce now when most people are not even thinking about the 2012 elections. You wait until the bell rings, then you start throwing punches.

FreedomRings
02-21-2011, 02:15 PM
I'd like to know what really goes on in Ron Paul's mind and in his inner circle. Some of the reasons provided by so-called "insiders" seem to be getting a bit old... first it was announced that Ron will base his decision on the amount of support ($$$$) he sees for Rand. (Rand raised millions and won.) Then it was said that he will probably run if the dollar collapses (What does that have to do with anything)? Now he still needs to see if there is any "support" (wink) out there. I've seen some of his recent fundraising emails and quite frankly they are a bit embarrassing.

Message to Ron Paul: As soon as you know you're going to run, make an announcement. We'll drop everything we're doing and will be here for you. If you're not sure yet, just wait until the time is right. On the other hand, if you've decided not to run, or if you're setting up Rand for a run, just tell us. We can handle it. But please don't string us along.

R3volutionJedi
02-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Remember his answer was 50% - 50% in December, It's probably 70% -30% now. As in, he will run. I'm 80% sure he'll run. I like stats ;) what can I say? haha
I believe he hasn't officially announced because of FEC rules as well (btw, I didn't just say "FEC rules!", I said FEC...rules...like their laws. you know).
I think he'll announce in March.

nayjevin
02-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Money sent to Liberty PAC will allow me the flexibility I need to test the waters and determine the next best step as I continue to fight for what you and I hold so dear.

Liberty PAC funds will allow me to travel, speak out, hire staff, and fund mail, phones, emails, and banner, TV, and radio ads to contact, educate, and persuade our fellow Americans. And, it will provide me with flexibility no other vehicle can.

- from Ron Paul email