PDA

View Full Version : Things to consider about this Money Bomb/2012 campaign

rutgerscamdenYAL
02-21-2011, 12:53 PM
I have seen in a few different post that people are disappointed with the outcome so far with the money bomb. Let's keep in mind that we have raised over 100k so far since midnight est compared to the 100k raised in 48 hours prior to CPAC. Also, he has not even officially announced his campaign yet, I'm sure when he officially announces his campaign a lot more people will be involved and people will be more willing to donate larger amounts of money. With that being said, i think looking at anywhere between 100k to 500k will be something to be proud of for this money bomb given the amount of time we had to prepare for this money bomb and the fact that he has not officially announced anything (yet). Campaign for Liberty and YAL have been virtually silent on the money bomb as well as Alex Jones. Hopefully this will be the first of many money bombs!

P.S.-Any thoughts on when/if he will announce after today's money bomb?

The Dark Knight
02-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Its about what we thought would happen, people want to wait till Dr. Paul is officially running. One positive thing is that Liberty PAC will probably have over 500,000$ by the end of the day. That's almost as much as the 07 Campaign made in the whole first qtr. and we aren't even in March yet.
We should all redouble are efforts to make the Next Money Bomb much bigger and better.

rutgerscamdenYAL
02-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Its about what we thought would happen, people want to wait till Dr. Paul is officially running. One positive thing is that Liberty PAC will probably have over 500,000$ by the end of the day. That's almost as much as the 07 Campaign made in the whole first qtr. and we aren't even in March yet.
We should all redouble are efforts to make the Next Money Bomb much bigger and better.

Absolutely. I certainly plan to double or triple my donations for the next money bomb! I didn't know that about the 07 campaign first qtr, that's incredible. I'm going to donate again today but can't afford too much. I'm hoping this money bomb finishes somewhere over 200k.

RallySoob
02-21-2011, 01:38 PM
OMG this is so frustrating... How can we have a money bomb when he is not guranteed to run 2012? Where is the money bomb $ going...!?

Why hasn't RP announced a 2012 run if he is truly considering it?! What is going on!?

I want RP to win the 2012 election as much or more than the rest of you. But I'm confused as to what is going on and seemingly can't find any concrete answers. So please do inform me

Thank You

economics102
02-21-2011, 02:25 PM
How much of the $$$ given to liberty PAC goes to Ron Paul's potential 2012 campaign vs. other liberty candidates?