PDA

View Full Version : Youthful Inspiration for the Republican Party

couvi
02-21-2011, 08:44 AM
I went to CPAC recently. I probably met some of you there. Anyhow, I met a blogger there (Tom White) who, upon my inquisition, expressed interest in a contributor to his website (www.varight.com) who would draw a more youthful crowd. I guess I fit the bill--so here is the first article I have created for his readership about the "Youthful Inspiration for the Republican Party" which I discovered at CPAC:

Who are those with principles in the evolving Republican Party? The youth! It is the older generation which finds fascination with grand oratory and great hair. Please, look only to the recent gathering at CPAC 2011 for the required evidence. The young, who created record attendance at this conservative event, seek no apologetics; they are interested only in a hard and sometimes painful truth without hypocrisy and contradiction. After listening in on hundreds of conversations at the conference, and being involved in quite a few as well, it is quite easy for me to consider this distinction of ideas to be outright obvious.

In what way do the youth exhibit principle when older Republicans do not? They apply the same formula in their interpretation of warfare as they do welfare. That is principle. They place as much importance upon how tax presents itself in inflation as it does in income. That is principle. They understand the potential dangers of the Patriot Act similar to the way in which they foresee the perils of growing gun control. That is principle.

Please read the rest here: http://www.varight.com/news/youthful-inspiration-for-the-republican-party/

I hope to spread the message in my own small way, so let me know what you think.

libertygrl
02-21-2011, 10:25 AM
I went to CPAC recently. I probably met some of you there. Anyhow, I met a blogger there (Tom White) who, upon my inquisition, expressed interest in a contributor to his website (www.varight.com) who would draw a more youthful crowd. I guess I fit the bill--so here is the first article I have created for his readership about the "Youthful Inspiration for the Republican Party" which I discovered at CPAC:

Please read the rest here: http://www.varight.com/news/youthful-inspiration-for-the-republican-party/

I hope to spread the message in my own small way, so let me know what you think.

Loved it! Keep up the great work! :)

silverhandorder
02-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Great article, I liked how you basically put everything out, no dancing around to not hurt feelings of older voters.

Something feels different in your style from most articles. To be honest I can excuse that since the content was well worth it.

eduardo89
02-21-2011, 10:28 AM
i really liked it! hope to see more

sratiug
02-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Outstanding job! You are a great American!

Invi
02-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Love it. Keep up the good work. :)

couvi
02-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Another of my articles/opinion pieces was added to varight:

"The U.S.A. is number one!...in prison population"

Despite having one billion fewer people within its borders, the United States contains approximately 500,000 more prisoners than the People’s Republic of China. In a ranking of countries, the U.S.A. is number one worldwide in both total imprisoned population and in prisoners per capita (China is number two in total and number 71 per capita). But isn’t China the oppressive regime? Are U.S. citizens really so much more criminal than the rest of the world? Do we have a justice system which is simply more astute at discovering offenders? Is this imprisoned class the price which we must pay for living in “the land of the free”? Let us look at the evidence.

Read the rest here:http://www.varight.com/opinion/the-u-s-a-is-number-one%E2%80%A6in-prison-population/