PDA

View Full Version : Animated: Ron Paul debates Barack Obama

sailingaway
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1Hckweb3E

Feeding the Abscess
02-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Sorry, but that's kind of terrible. I sincerely doubt Ron would praise Lincoln publicly, or play up his religion like that in a presidential debate. He's also called Reagan a failure, in public, many times.

I'm just being sour, but really. A dream debate between Ron and Obama would be more focused on foreign policy.

sailingaway
02-20-2011, 07:59 PM
I didn't make it, I just found it, and posted it because I thought it was interesting someone did this.

I think a bunch of the live videos are better, but still, it was a nice idea...

DamianTV
02-21-2011, 02:56 AM
Nice idea, just didnt hit quite hard enough. The author needs some more profound statements to have any real impact. Basically, the political statement was like throwing a Hotdog down a Hallway.

Feeding the Abscess
02-21-2011, 03:08 AM
I didn't make it, I just found it, and posted it because I thought it was interesting someone did this.

I think a bunch of the live videos are better, but still, it was a nice idea...

I agree with ya, man.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-21-2011, 04:07 AM
I turned it off when it got to Lincoln. Thanks for posting it though.

guitarlifter
02-21-2011, 04:13 AM
Nice idea, just didnt hit quite hard enough. The author needs some more profound statements to have any real impact. Basically, the political statement was like throwing a Hotdog down a Hallway.

Now let's not jump to conclusions here. There's some tread still left on that political statement. ;)