PDA

View Full Version : China arresting hundreds of activists, trying to squash protests before they happen

BenIsForRon
02-20-2011, 03:50 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/20/chinese-police-swoop-in-on-activists-over-call-to-a-jasmine-revolution/

They're also blocking all mention of the middle east uprisings. Internet searches for Egypt yield no results.

FrankRep
02-20-2011, 03:52 PM
This thread is tracking the events:

China Cracks Down on Calls for 'Jasmine Revolution'
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280495-China-Cracks-Down-on-Calls-for-Jasmine-Revolution

BenIsForRon
02-20-2011, 03:54 PM
This thread is tracking the events:

China Cracks Down on Calls for 'Jasmine Revolution'
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280495-China-Cracks-Down-on-Calls-for-Jasmine-Revolution

My bad. Mods please delete this thread.

sparebulb
02-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Thus far today, I've seen no mention of this on Fox "News". Could it be because Rupert is married to the daughter of a Chi-Com general? Noooooooo

When they do get around to "reporting" on it, I'm sure that it will be a crackdown on muslim islamo-fascists.

FrankRep
02-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Thus far today, I've seen no mention of this on Fox "News".

Now you have.

China tries to stamp out 'Jasmine Revolution'
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/19/china-tries-stamp-jasmine-revolution/

shenlu54
02-20-2011, 10:21 PM
It's safe to say the majority of the people don't know there was an 'revolution' at all.

It's all start from the internet,no one cares,except those who showed up yesterday.

shenlu54
02-20-2011, 10:26 PM
The funny story is that the number of the police is far more than the number of the 'protesters'.

WorldonaString
02-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Alls quiet here in little ol Xiamen.

sofia
02-21-2011, 12:37 AM
The Chinese know that all these "revolutions" are Soros/Brezinski//CIA inspired attempts to overthrow any government that is not willing to 100% submit to the New World Order....

I hate to side with the Chinks here.....but the world is better off if China/Russia/Iran and others can resist this Global Chess game.

sofia
02-21-2011, 12:38 AM
The Chinese know that all these "revolutions" are Soros/Brezinski//CIA inspired attempts to overthrow any government that is not willing to 100% submit to the New World Order....

I hate to side with the Chinks here.....but the world is better off if China/Russia/Iran and others can resist this Global Chess game.

justinc.1089
02-21-2011, 01:15 AM

What makes you think that? There have been protests in quite a few countries recently. I would think our CIA would have their hands full if they're really behind the protests.

And China is involved with New World Order stuff. Someone, maybe Kissinger I can't remember, called China the most successful experiment in history, and said its a model the NWO should follow.

sofia
02-21-2011, 08:02 AM
What makes you think that? There have been protests in quite a few countries recently. I would think our CIA would have their hands full if they're really behind the protests.

And China is involved with New World Order stuff. Someone, maybe Kissinger I can't remember, called China the most successful experiment in history, and said its a model the NWO should follow.

yes..it is true that the Globalist see the Chinese capitalist-Communist fusion as the model.....but what pisses off the Globalists is that China has a nationalist bent - not willing to submerge themselves - at least not totally - in a Global scheme.

do a google on "Color Revolutions Soros" and you'll get an idea.

One Last Battle!
02-21-2011, 08:42 AM
yes..it is true that the Globalist see the Chinese capitalist-Communist fusion as the model.....but what pisses off the Globalists is that China has a nationalist bent - not willing to submerge themselves - at least not totally - in a Global scheme.

do a google on "Color Revolutions Soros" and you'll get an idea.

Yes, this is all a CIA plot. Never mind the fact that most of the fellows being disposed are already US pawns, and they are being replaced by hell knows who (possibly the Muslim Brotherhood, which wouldn't make the US government happy).