PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's 2011 CPAC Speech, Crowd's Reaction in Overflow Room

gregkillborn
02-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Hey everyone,

So I was down at CPAC and was so fired up to see Dr. Pauls speech in the main ballroom. Well the place was so mobbed that I couldn't even get in, how disappointing. So I got a seat halfway back in the overflow room downstairs at the Marriot Wardman Hotel. Then a lightbulb turned on and I thought, I should record this room's reaction, cause sure enough no one else will. So I got up and stood along the back wall and watched the magic. My favorite moment.....Hearing End The Fed, End The Fed echoing throughout the hotel and even penetrating through the concrete floor to the downstairs after everyone got silent downstairs in the overflow room, you can here it for about two seconds. Anyways I hope you all enjoy the video and friend me on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uQ5d62ToP8

You can skip the first 1:35 to get to the speech. Sorry for the unstandy hand as well.

speciallyblend
02-20-2011, 10:39 AM
thanks, nice to know the overflow rooms were full of rp supporters as well. I got in early and had to sit thru tim pawlenty:( in the main room! i am glad you guys and gals could feel the energy in the main ballroom! I had a scruffy voice for at least 4 days afterward:) 14.27 priceless! holy shizzzz. we must of been loud as hell amazing amazing:)