PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy(Fan of Ron Paull) From Mobb Deep Jail Release Date Soon

PermanentSleep
02-19-2011, 11:10 PM
In case people have forgotten this since 08', Prodigy from Mobb Deep tried to hype up Ron Paul in a radio interview. The interviewer kept trying to steer him back in the direction of Obama, but look at the enthusiasm this guy has when he brought up Ron Paul.

PRISON RELEASE DATE: MARCH 7TH, 2011

"I've been looking at this dude Ron Paul, man. He been exposing a lot of things that need to be talked about, you know what I'm saying. He gettin' busy...he get up there and be like boom boom boom boom...Oh, he just said everything I be sayin' in my rhymes...I ain't gonna vote for somebody just because they black. Know what I'm saying, that's not what it is, it's all about what you bringing to the table, what you saying, that's what it's supposed to be. I don't care if we got a black president, I don't care what color. Color don't matter no more. Religion don't matter no more. It's all about freedoms. They trying to take away our freedoms...Everybody need to come together as a people and protect our freedoms. Put religion aside, put color aside, who bringing it real, cuz there's black devils too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9jLCUu010

Everyone was excited that a big named rapper had come out in support of Ron Paul, but he was sent off to prison for a gun possession charge soon after. Well, Prodigy is getting released on March 7th, 2011 .

As soon as he is released, Prodigy will begin to record new material, in addition to promoting his upcoming autobiography, My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep’s Prodigy, which is due in stores on April 19th.

Maybe he'll come out in full public support of Ron and possibly even include him in his upcoming album.

PermanentSleep
02-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Mods, can you move this to Ron Paul subforum or wherever you deem appropriate please, thanks.

freshjiva
02-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Big fan of Mobb Deep. Most hiphop is very libertarian, and Mobb Deep is no exception.

Would be amazing if he wrote a track based on liberty themes like nonintervention, banker bailouts, loss of freedoms, and sellout of the American people by its representatives.

RileyE104
02-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I always thought Ron Paul would become an Icon in the rap world by now. I'm really disappointed he didn't catch on like I thought he would have. Maybe this is the year that he WILL.

speciallyblend
02-19-2011, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbNJcF0H8b4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvCp-N-9JEw

PermanentSleep
02-19-2011, 11:30 PM
I always thought Ron Paul would become an Icon in the rap world by now. I'm really disappointed he didn't catch on like I thought he would have. Maybe this is the year that he WILL.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Here's to hoping, this movement needs more respected artists in all genres.

00_Pete
02-19-2011, 11:31 PM
You may or may not agree with him but full props because he did not take it up the tailpipe did not sold his soul to the Devil for money and fame like the rest of them.

Tupac took it up the tailpipe sold his soul to the Devil but he regreted it and was starting to speak out...BANG!