PDA

View Full Version : Don't Believe the Propoganda

ghemminger
10-23-2007, 09:09 AM
The Propogandists are in full force...Ron Paul has the support of the people...keep passing out slim Jims.....emailing video links...talking about Ron Paul to aquaintences...

Our campiagn is gaining underground strength everyday...the MSM and political elite are in the last death throws of their existence....:cool:

uncloned21
10-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Yes. Everyone should be planning:

1) Their next 3 meetup functions.
2) A HUGE block party to celebrate the NH results.

Zydeco
10-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Yes, the establishment is *very* worried. The genie of freedom has been let out of the bottle.

The fight is beginning. We will win.

Original_Intent
10-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Have you noticed that reporting on Iraq casualties has all but disappeared since RP became top tier?

Would TPTB actually END the war if it was looking like Ron Paul might win, in order to take away his anti-war vote?

I would love to see the war ended, but I seriously fear that they would end the war rather than have their complete control threatened, which a Ron Paul presidency would do. Then once they have their puppet in place for the next four years, resume Middle East ops.

Maybe I am just being paranoid?

synthetic
10-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Have you noticed that reporting on Iraq casualties has all but disappeared since RP became top tier?

Would TPTB actually END the war if it was looking like Ron Paul might win, in order to take away his anti-war vote?

I would love to see the war ended, but I seriously fear that they would end the war rather than have their complete control threatened, which a Ron Paul presidency would do. Then once they have their puppet in place for the next four years, resume Middle East ops.

It started mid-summer to make the September propaganda report on Iraq sound believable. Daily casualty figures aren't coming back. If a plane goes down or a dozen marines die in a single attack it will probably get reported.

RevolutionSD
10-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Yes. Polling is the biggest piece of propaganda out there. RP said he is not even a choice in many polls! This 3% thing is an absolute joke. We add 100's of new supporters across the country daily, many are NOT EVEN MEETUP MEMBERS! The media is in full spin mode and is doing everything it can to discourage voters from hearing about and supporting RP.

The more they spin, the more I'm motivated to donate & promote!

ghemminger
10-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Do not Dismay, Do not Despair, Do not give up this fight for Liberty and Freedom!

Our numbers and our strength increases everyday - NOTHING worth winning EVER comes easily - prepare yourselves for the fight of your lives -

The Spirit of our Founding Fathers is with us - I can see them on this board, listening on the Radio, at every speach with our Leader Ron PAUL!

RevolutionSD
10-23-2007, 09:35 AM

I think the plan IS to end the war in Iraq, with Hillary Clinton getting credit. However, she will keep many troops in Iraq, building bases so the halliburton's keep profiting. Then she will likely attack Syria, Iran, and invade Sudan, because of course, those are the "right wars".

The media will spin and many people will fall in love with Hillary, the anti-Bush, even though her foreign policy will be very similar to Bush's.

ghemminger
10-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Exactly - called Clinton Spin!

freelance
10-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Can we think logically for a minute? The donors are not coming solely from here or from Daily Paul. They're also coming from others who have not been polled! We are a SERIOUS threat.

purplechoe
10-25-2007, 03:13 PM
We cannot fear them. We have to strong in our resolve and never loose focus on what we have to do. We are not there yet, but we're getting there. don't pay attention to tv, radio, etc..., just keep fighting the good fight and we will have a chance at glory of sweet freedom!