PDA

View Full Version : This means war!

dbill27
02-18-2011, 02:26 PM
If you want to be angry go to redstate and scroll down until you see the cpac article.

economics102
02-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Let them ban us. The revolution is real, and our numbers are growing fast. Like so much of what these idiots do to try to suppress us, their efforts will most likely backfire and cause them even more pain.

I for one am not afraid of CPAC banning us. It is CPAC and the Republican Party which are obviously afraid of us, as evidenced by the incredible lengths they have gone through to suppress us at every turn for years. If they didn't think we were a threat they wouldn't attack us.

doodle
02-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I don't know, I'm anti-war lol

specsaregood
02-18-2011, 02:56 PM
I for one am not afraid of CPAC banning us. It is CPAC and the Republican Party which are obviously afraid of us, as evidenced by the incredible lengths they have gone through to suppress us at every turn for years. If they didn't think we were a threat they wouldn't attack us.

They can't win without us.

UtahApocalypse
02-18-2011, 02:58 PM
If they ban him it will be the last time the event EVER happens. We would find a way to be sure of that. probably show up with 10,000 votes for some no-name bottom of the rankings person and give them the win.

economics102
02-18-2011, 02:58 PM
I don't know, I'm anti-war lol

Waging (political) war against those who mindlessly press for real war is still being anti-war. :)

If there's something that's increasingly obvious in 2011, both in middle eastern countries and right here in the US, is that when a sizeable minority has had enough, they cannot be suppressed, and all attempts to suppress will backfire.

Brown Sapper
02-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Haha if you can't beat them, boycott them. We are taking over and they are getting desperate.

kahless
02-18-2011, 03:04 PM
What did it say? Their piece of shit content part of the site is down.

RonPaulCult
02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
That article made me laugh. I love that we're such a powerful force people have to work hard to suppress our success. We've come a long way.

Brown Sapper
02-18-2011, 03:10 PM
If they ban him it will be the last time the event EVER happens. We would find a way to be sure of that. probably show up with 10,000 votes for some no-name bottom of the rankings person and give them the win.

Jimmy McMillan:D

PermanentSleep
02-18-2011, 03:41 PM
That article made me laugh. I love that we're such a powerful force people have to work hard to suppress our success. We've come a long way.

Indeed we have!

economics102
02-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I love that we're such a powerful force people have to work hard to suppress our success. We've come a long way.

We'd be much further if groups like this and the MSM weren't actively sabotaging us and playing dirty. Ron Paul would already be president right now if the media had treated him fairly.