PDA

View Full Version : Last night Lawrence Odonell Chris Christie peice

I Am Weasel
02-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Ok, so last night I was browsing through the channels when I caught MSNBC opening up about Chris Christie. Lawrence Odonell started his segment with "Chris Christie came in second at CPAC if you remove the completely unelectable Ron Paul". I'm curious, why doesn't Ron Paul ever come out against the media? And if he does run in 2012, why can't he air a commercial with all the media spin on him and tell the American public something like "The media has always dictated who you should vote for" by showing a simple 10 second montage of the media pounding in that he can't win? I was instantly angered by Odonells comment and turned it, but for one of me, there are 1000 more people out there that just think as the media tells them to.

eh... I'm rambling I guess, but I've searched here and on DailyPaul and didn't come up with anybody calling him out on this one...

malkusm
02-17-2011, 12:44 PM
If you can get a video link, I'll throw it in myt compilation thread.

I Am Weasel
02-17-2011, 02:22 PM
well, like I said, it was on MSNBC last night, haven't gone looking for it. It'd be nice if Ron runs to have a commercial airing saying "Elect the unelectable" lol

jct74
02-17-2011, 02:47 PM
It's right here, at the very beginning:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#41633163

There was also a segment by O'Donnell earlier in the week that I don't think has been posted where they discussed the straw poll results at length and of course took a few shots at Ron Paul's presidential chances.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#41590451

I Am Weasel
02-17-2011, 05:37 PM
cool, thank you! I'd love to see a commercial where there are several clips of the word "Unelectable" with each one scaling down in size, or passing by showing all the talking heads then to tell the public to vote how THEY want to vote, the voting decisions of the talking heads have done significant damage to us thus far. I guess sothink will pull the video out using firefox. :)