PDA

View Full Version : Coming clash between the feds and the states

Matt Collins
02-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Tim Baldwin (Chuck Baldwin's son) discusses the coming clash between the federal governments and the state governments:
http://libertydefenseleague.com/2011/02/17/the-clash-of-fundamentals/

The guy is brilliant

hazek
02-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Let's hope a civil war doesn't break out, cause when TSHTF it's going to get real ugly for a lot of people.

silverhandorder
02-17-2011, 12:53 PM
I have a hard time following him. He wants the state to be sovereign from those that would want to change it? He did not attack any ideas here besides that those in power should be protected from those that want to change it.

Maybe I am reading this wrong. Don’t misunderstand me I want as a small government as I can get, I simply don’t understand how his speech is relevant to anything.

LinusVanPelt
02-17-2011, 01:00 PM
They won't call it a civil war, they'll call it an insurgency or coordinated domestic terrorism or some such.

We'll all be tearing each others' throats out, still using now-meaningless terms like "liberal" and "conservative," while every fat cat with a private jet hightails it to Switzerland.

Our so-called leaders have corrupted the language, turning us into laborers on the Tower of Babel. Our "education" system and media have robbed at least two full generations of Americans of any critical thinking skills whatsoever.

The Feds and their media flunkeys will have no problem turning millions of "reality" TV-watching, World of Warcraft-playing, Four-Loko-guzzling braindead zombies loose on the streets to make life a misery for right-thinking people everywhere. It's happening as we speak.

It will be--or has been--like taking candy from a baby.

moostraks
02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
They won't call it a civil war, they'll call it an insurgency or coordinated domestic terrorism or some such.

We'll all be tearing each others' throats out, still using now-meaningless terms like "liberal" and "conservative," while every fat cat with a private jet hightails it to Switzerland.

Our so-called leaders have corrupted the language, turning us into laborers on the Tower of Babel. Our "education" system and media have robbed at least two full generations of Americans of any critical thinking skills whatsoever.

The Feds and their media flunkeys will have no problem turning millions of "reality" TV-watching, World of Warcraft-playing, Four-Loko-guzzling braindead zombies loose on the streets to make life a misery for right-thinking people everywhere. It's happening as we speak.

It will be--or has been--like taking candy from a baby.

Yep...they are looking at pulling the collective bargaining card here in Ohio shortly. Tried to explain to my son the hypocrisy from both sides. New governor pays his cronies bigger bucks than last governor for their new positions, demands to live in private residence at cost to the public in increased security, and refuses transparency on what costs are being dumped on the public due to his personal decisions. Now he wants to tighten budget through the unions? Unions won't budge even though people have left the state in droves and their services do not match the community. Tax payers want everyone to be reasonable but will end up being casualties as these skirmishes escalate.

Stary Hickory
02-17-2011, 01:24 PM
All I can say is bring it mofos

gloves are coming off, the FED has to be dealt with.