PDA

View Full Version : Sign "Bomb" on Day of First Primary (NH?)

Channing
10-23-2007, 07:17 AM
How about we organize a mass sign waving on the day of the first Primary (probably NH) to show how big the support for Dr. Paul really is and to get some media attention. People could appear everywhere by freeways, mass media outlets or whereever they can get attention waving their signs.

Alternatively we could also do this on the Sunday beforehand.

The idea is to get a focused, mass support showing just before the first primary which I think will be important for Dr. Paul's campaign.

FrankRep
10-23-2007, 07:26 AM
You bet. The biggest thing I hear from people is that: I like Ron Paul, but he just doesn't have enough support to win.

Drives me nuts because if all those people would just vote for him we could totally win.

Eric21ND
10-23-2007, 07:29 AM
I really think we need to be more proactive than just waving signs. We need to organize car pools and buses to take supporters to the polls. We need to organize after election parties to inspire the college kids to get off their collective butts and vote in the primary. A lot of young people like Dr. Paul but say they'll vote if he gets the nomination...we need them to vote in the primary first!

max
10-23-2007, 07:31 AM
i like this idea...

a sign posting and sign waving blitz in our local states just before nh...

when the nh winner is announced on tv (rp), our efforts become much more powerful...

we gotta win nh.....can someone get a mail nh program going?

voter registration lists chip-in annd then dole the names out

FrankRep
10-23-2007, 07:32 AM
I'd like to see some more massive rallies. It's so beautiful.

Channing
10-23-2007, 07:36 AM
I really think we need to be more proactive than just waving signs. We need to organize car pools and buses to take supporters to the polls. We need to organize after election parties to inspire the college kids to get off their collective butts and vote in the primary. A lot of young people like Dr. Paul but say they'll vote if he gets the nomination...we need them to vote in the primary first!

We need to do that too. But I was thinking about something the Ron Paul supporters who don't live in or near NH (if that is the first primary state) can do. The idea is that his followers from all over the country show themselves. This can be in rallies or sign waving events. The idea is that everybody hits the streets in a concentrated effort just before the primary.

Channing
10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
So what does everyone think? I think we need to do something special just before the Primaries start.

literatim
10-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I am thinking people shouldn't use the word 'bomb'.