PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, South Carolina May 5th Peace Center Debate

justinc.1089
02-17-2011, 01:18 AM
http://www.wyff4.com/news/26145696/detail.html

More information^

I'm in South Carolina and trying to begin the process of organizing some people to go to this debate. Is there anyone else here in South Carolina with me? If so, we should add each other on facebook to keep in touch so that we can get a lot of Paul supporters to this debate.

How do we get tickets for this debate? Are tickets on sale yet?

I'm about to go check out the Peace Center's website to see if I can gather more information about this.

Everyone keep in mind even if you aren't in South Carolina you can still come to Greenville for the debate, or even just to wave signs outside, sign wave behind tv cameras during interviews, and give material to people at the debate.

The bigger our presence is at the debate the better.

I will be bringing around 6-12 people at least with me to the debate, what about you???

anaconda
02-17-2011, 01:27 AM
Barf. Fox News is the moderator.

justinc.1089
02-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Not really a surprise that Fox is the moderator. I was actually expecting Fox to host the debate from the convention center here in North Myrtle Beach near me again this year. It surprises me Greenville got them to do it up there instead, although I'm thinking they did a debate in Greenville last time, but I can't remember.

Its ironic the warmongers will be debating in the Peace Center lol. Paul and maybe Johnson will be the only ones feeling comfortable in a building named that lol.

devil21
02-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Im definitely going to attend if RP runs.

justinc.1089
02-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Im definitely going to attend if RP runs.

His wife says he's running, but just saying he doesn't know right now, I guess because its not quite time to announce yet really.

muzzled dogg
02-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Dude start searching the old threads from south carolina 2007 and see what we did

RyanRSheets
02-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Its ironic the warmongers will be debating in the Peace Center lol. Paul and maybe Johnson will be the only ones feeling comfortable in a building named that lol.

And the crowd mockingly chants "This is the Peace Center! You're in the wrong place!" every time a neocon praises war.

JVParkour
02-17-2011, 02:27 PM
I will be going if I can. I am like an hour from Greenville in NC. That is close to end of the semester finals, but I am sure I can make something work....haha

muzzled dogg
02-17-2011, 03:00 PM
^nice man

justinc.1089
02-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Dude start searching the old threads from south carolina 2007 and see what we did

I went to the last SC debate. We didn't have anything organized. There were a ton of Paul supporters, Huckabee supporters, and either Romney or Thompson supporters, I can't remember which now. There was a mob of supporters for all of them outside.

Inside the debate crowd was mostly random people that hadn't even decided on which candidate they were going to vote on yet. There was no organized cheering for any particular candidate in general. There weren't Huckabee supporters in there cheering everytime Huckabee spoke for example. Random people just randomly cheered after hearing things they liked for the most part.

After the debate the Thompson or Romney supporters just left right away. The Huckabee supporters noticed us holding signs behind tv cameras chanting Ron Paul, so they tried to out chant us chanting "I like Mike" like a bunch of retards, but they gave up after literally about 4 minutes. They didn't have as many people so they couldn't manage to occupy much space with signs behind tv interviews, and they couldn't out chant us because we were louder.

Those Huckabee supporters are dedicated, let me tell you! For about 3 entire minutes!

After that Paul gave a speech to us at Liberty Steakhouse which is close to the convention center they had the debate at. But those of us that found the tv media crews missed that because they rushed Paul over there so quickly.

And we had our blimp flying over the convention center too. Which just made people think Ron Paul was wierd because they assumed his campaign paid for it, and had no idea of how unbelieveably expensive blimps are! So that was mostly a waste of time, effort, and money to have that blimp there.

Thomas
02-17-2011, 04:58 PM
whatever we do, please don't be obnoxious and immature

dntrpltt
02-17-2011, 08:35 PM
I'll be going if I can get tickets...I'm like two hours from Greenville in NC

muzzled dogg
02-17-2011, 08:37 PM
yall should all get the max tickets you can

there will be rp supporters outside you can give them to

dntrpltt
02-17-2011, 08:48 PM
yall should all get the max tickets you can

there will be rp supporters outside you can give them to

I will defiantly do this...problem is getting the tickets...how?
Should we contact the SC GOP now or should we wait until further details are released?

muzzled dogg
02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
id say hold off; you probably have some time

but when you contact scgop say you are romney supporters

dntrpltt
02-17-2011, 09:08 PM
id say hold off; you probably have some time

but when you contact scgop say you are romney supporters

Lol or at least don't tell them that we are Paul supporters

and okay I figured holding off for at least another month or until more info comes out would be a good idea