PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian Punk Rap

Vessol
02-17-2011, 12:56 AM
I know a few were talking about how'd they like more liberty-themed music, well it turns out that a gentleman named Mason Moore just released his first album entitled 'Libertarian Punk Rap' for free.

I'm not a huge fan of rap or hip-hop. I'm more of a fan of psychedelic/progressive rock and metal and jazz. However, I took the time to listen to some of the tracks and they are pretty good. Many make mention of current events and politics. Support a fellow liberty advocate and check it out.

http://www.nooneleaveshungry.com/No_One_Leaves_Hungry/Libertarian_Punk_Rap.html

"There is a revolution taking place around the world as you are reading this. Everywhere people are waking up to the fact they have manipulated by a small number of people that are in control of everything. The irrationality of war, taxes, and central planning are becoming glaringly obvious. The great awakening taking place inspired me to make this album. Please download, enjoy and share. RP 2012.

- Mason Moore"

dannno
02-17-2011, 01:18 AM
lol, that's pretty good, he's got a lot of potential..

talkingpointes
02-17-2011, 01:45 AM
Did not hear the punk influence in there,(no guitars/bass, drums? ) sounds like rap primarily.Listened to most of the album, I give it 2.5 of 5 possible stars.

Dreamofunity
02-17-2011, 02:17 AM
I'll give it a listen when I can. Thanks.

mamo
02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the support.