PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's True Motto (Real)

RPFever
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
We've heard slogan's for the Ron Paul campaign before such as "Ron Paul Revolution" (and others).

I want to let you know what Ron Paul's actual Motto is... it touched me and makes me understand where he draws some of his strength. It is:

tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

"Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

This is the misean motto, the motto we must adopt... because there is real evil out there (whether it knows it or not):

1. Corrupt Monetary Policies that have a grip on government
2. Rigged elections through caging and discounting some 3,000,000 African-American, Hispanic, native and military votes in 2004 (and many many more planned discounted votes for 2008)
3. Oil subsidies, limiting competition and supply
4. New World Order and North American Union
5. Other Special Interest Groups

We must not give in... but proceed boldly against it.

tnvoter
06-10-2007, 10:49 AM
thats awesome

Karmus
06-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Such a good motto. I'd love to see that on a bumper sticker.

beermotor
06-10-2007, 11:12 AM
We've heard slogan's for the Ron Paul campaign before such as "Ron Paul Revolution" (and others).

I want to let you know what Ron Paul's actual Motto is... it touched me and makes me understand where he draws some of his strength. It is:

This is the misean motto, the motto we must adopt... because there is real evil out there (whether it knows it or not):

1. Corrupt Monetary Policies that have a grip on government
2. Rigged elections through caging and discounting some 3,000,000 African-American, Hispanic, native and military votes in 2004 (and many many more planned discounted votes for 2008)
3. Oil subsidies, limiting competition and supply
4. New World Order and North American Union
5. Other Special Interest Groups

We must not give in... but proceed boldly against it.

We really need to reach out and grab these disenfranchised people. This needs to be the next talking point I think in the debate for Dr. Paul... about how the government is in favor of war, and guess what that means: MORE DEAD BLACK (and other minorities) FOLKS. Bring 'em home, stop the war on drugs, and get to work fixing our problems here.

wwycher
06-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I just went and picked up some bumper sticky paper. I will be printing this out today.

Gunslinger
06-10-2007, 11:41 AM

What is your source for this information?

wwycher
06-10-2007, 12:05 PM
I knew he studied Mises but did not know it was his motto.

scbissler
06-10-2007, 03:35 PM
That is Mises' motto, and there are products available through mises.org that have the motto on them (tu ne cede malis). I have a Mises TShirt with the motto and also one of those rubber bracelets. The bracelets are cheap, $2.00 I believe, they might make a cool "badge" for RP supporters.