PDA

View Full Version : WV Gazette published my letter to the editor

LarryWhite
10-23-2007, 06:45 AM
http://www.wvgazette.com/section/Opinion/200710226?pt=10

Ron Paul will get us out of Iraq

Americans went to the polls in 2006 seeking an end to the Iraq war and wasteful government spending, and have received neither from the Democrats elected. Iraq war is funded, domestic spying is authorized, war resolutions with Iran have passed. Whose side are the Democrats in Congress on? The next presidential election is the chance of a generation to make a real change in Washington, and it isn’t coming from a Democrat. It is in Republican candidate Ron Paul. Democrats pandered during the 2006 election and now hand George Bush everything he wants. Republicans cannot win back the White House with a pro-war candidate. It’s that simple. Hillary will simply repeat “George Bush’s war” over and over again all the way to the White House. Ron Paul voted against the war and will take the anti-war votes away from her along with independents. I can’t think of a better remedy of a tax and spend Congress than the veto pen in the hands of Ron Paul, champion of the Constitution. Which is the lesser of two evils, President Paul or another President Clinton?

Larry White

Elkview

ValidusCustodiae
10-23-2007, 06:49 AM
I liked it, except the part about Ron Paul being a lesser evil. If Ron Paul is evil then I'm a ketchup bottle full of applesauce.

LarryWhite
10-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Mainly targeting pro-war Republicans, he would be the lesser of two evils to them.

Spirit of '76
10-23-2007, 02:07 PM
Good work, Larry.