PDA

View Full Version : Most Are Probably Unaware of this FOX Poll this past weekend

Paulatized
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Started not to post this but it's been bothering me all week, so for the sake of closure here goes:

Most won't remember this post on Friday evening b/c we were all so carried away with the excitement of CPAC. And it is relatively unimportant, but I just can't let it go without pointing it out.

The following is a post from Sailingaway concerning a poll Fox that was running concurrently with CPAC.

02-11-2011 09:09 PM
sailingaway

Ron Paul in Fox News poll

h xxp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/11/cpac-brackets-electable-gop-presidential-candidates/

It started out with 16 candidates in 2 brackets and narrowed to two in each bracket by Saturday. We that were left to tend such things on the forums were voting it up. So on Saturday it came down in Division One to Palin and Huckabee and in Division Two to Paul and Christie with Paul ahead of Christie. They were supposedly going to announce the winner on Sat. at 5:00 to “see how closely you match up with the CPAC results."

Well in the excitement of the Paul win announcement and the threads and post surrounding it I forgot about the poll until early Sunday morning, somewhere between 5am and 6am. I checked it and Paul was a good bit ahead of Christie.
I thought that was strange b/c they had said voting closed at 5 the previous day. But I went about my business and checked back later after lunch to see who won and what was said about it and could find no sign of it any where. Evidently they pulled it when they saw that Ron Paul was going to win.

Yeah, it’s no big deal, but on top of not including him in the presidential phone poll that they flashed on the screen all day Saturday, and them saying they would be covering the announcement of the CPAC straw poll live at 5:15 and didn’t, and then just pulling the poll without a word when they saw RP was going to win and they claim to be Fair and Balanced. It’s hard to stomach and well I guess it just shows the fight we have ahead of us to get the message of freedom out.

Ok now I feel better, maybe I can let it go ........

Michael Landon
02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
I voted for Paul and Bachmann because she was in last place.

- ML