PDA

View Full Version : Quick bit of inspiration. Your efforts have and are touching the WORLD.

PermanentSleep
02-16-2011, 04:05 PM
So today I received a facebook message from a friend of mine who is an Iraqi American that I used to go to school with. I know that we all struggle with the media bias and sometimes wonder if our efforts are even producing anything of tangible value. Well, as the past few months have shown us, we are having a HUGE impact here at home. But what I find to be the most inspiring is that we are not just reaching our fellow Americans, BUT THE WORLD! Keep your chins up and your spirits high fellow patriots, for our time and our treasure has and is touching people everywhere.

Liberty is now.

FACEBOOK MESSAGE BELOW:

one of my iraqi cousins sent me the following link today and said that more and more people are starting to spread his speeches around via the internet.. and i thought you'd like it.. turns out the middle easterners are starting to become more aware of the more positive political influences in America.. its a shame we can't do the same here

And the youtube video his Iraqi cousin sent him was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLBJ0U4NaVA

So I showed him this and he passed it along to his cousin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAF-Alc7CM

Godspeed, Patriots!

One Last Battle!
02-16-2011, 04:16 PM
That is just beautiful.

A fun thing to notice is that most of the viewers of that video are from Tunisia, followed by Morocco, Tunisia, and Saudi Arabia.

PermanentSleep
02-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I found it extremely inspirational! Thanks for posting about the countries. That is interesting.

Acala
02-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks! Makes me happy that some of the people our government has been abusing can see that we are not a faceless monolith of evil. There is dissent here as well!

Liberty Rebellion
02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
That's pretty awesome. Hopefully with access to youtube and other internet sites people in the Middle East can be exposed to libertarian ideas on a vast scale

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-16-2011, 08:42 PM
Man, if the world has a libertarian revolution I think I'd die from so much happiness and encouragement for the future :p

KramerDSP
02-16-2011, 09:48 PM
http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

And this was in 2007!

MelissaCato
02-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Man, if the world has a libertarian revolution I think I'd die from so much happiness and encouragement for the future :p

Ron Paul 2012 !!! YeeeeHawwwww Make some room !!! Make some room !!!

Feeding the Abscess
02-16-2011, 09:54 PM
So today I received a facebook message from a friend of mine who is an Iraqi American that I used to go to school with. I know that we all struggle with the media bias and sometimes wonder if our efforts are even producing anything of tangible value. Well, as the past few months have shown us, we are having a HUGE impact here at home. But what I find to be the most inspiring is that we are not just reaching our fellow Americans, BUT THE WORLD! Keep your chins up and your spirits high fellow patriots, for our time and our treasure has and is touching people everywhere.

Liberty is now.

FACEBOOK MESSAGE BELOW:

And the youtube video his Iraqi cousin sent him was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLBJ0U4NaVA

So I showed him this and he passed it along to his cousin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAF-Alc7CM

Godspeed, Patriots!

I don't think the video with Metallica is going to go far in the Middle East. Best to stick to the speech only version.

MelissaCato
02-16-2011, 10:09 PM
I don't think the video with Metallica is going to go far in the Middle East. Best to stick to the speech only version.

Speak 4 yo self.

HOLLYWOOD
02-16-2011, 10:12 PM
The walls and charades of government are being exposed worldwide.

People of all cultures are realizing how government is the tyrant and thieves upon the people.

Great the world of freedom and Liberties are embracing

lx43
02-16-2011, 10:12 PM

My friend it would be a great day if the world demanded civil and economic freedom. I hope I live to see that in my life time!

bunklocoempire
02-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Too cool!

Thanks for posting!:)

Bunkloco

KramerDSP
02-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Comment from the Harvard article:

I am from Italy, and following closley the Ron Paul movement.
Ron Paul is not only the last hope for USA, he is our hope too. That's because
Europe is copying every major movement and idea from Washington.
Currently we are bailing eachother out, and printing money after Fed model.
And administrations in Europe have become as corrupt and liars as yours.
I hope Ron Paul and his ideas will win big time in USA, that will be the wakeup-call
that we need everywhere.
He is the real deal.

CaseyJones
02-16-2011, 10:33 PM
mua ha ha

MelissaCato
02-16-2011, 10:37 PM
My friend it would be a great day if the world demanded civil and economic freedom. I hope I live to see that in my life time!

You will. Ron paul 2012 !!!!

heavenlyboy34
02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
If any RP speech becomes world famous, that's the best one possible, IMHO. :cool:

heavenlyboy34
02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
The walls and charades of government are being exposed worldwide.

People of all cultures are realizing how government is the tyrant and thieves upon the people.

Great the world of freedom and Liberties are embracing

W00T! :) :cool:

justinc.1089
02-16-2011, 11:14 PM
This revolution is the last best hope for all mankind.

We stand at the brink in the time when all humanity's fate will be chosen; a technologically empowered worldwide tyranny where every person is born a slave, or freedom, peace, and prosperity for all mankind reinforced culturally, technologically, and morally.

Things are changing in the world on a massive scale that I don't think most people realize or understand.

The way we're winning this struggle for freedom right now...

worldwide revolution against the state is inevitable.

PermanentSleep
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
If any RP speech becomes world famous, that's the best one possible, IMHO. :cool:

I couldn't agree more, my friend!

PermanentSleep
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM

We stand at the brink in the time when all humanity's fate will be chosen; a technologically empowered worldwide tyranny where every person is born a slave, or freedom, peace, and prosperity for all mankind reinforced culturally, technologically, and morally.

Things are changing in the world on a massive scale that I don't think most people realize or understand.

Spot on.

+rep

CableNewsJunkie
02-17-2011, 01:06 PM

A lot of evangelicals have been conditioned NOT to support anyone that advocates those three things (freedom, peace, prosperity).

Chieppa1
02-17-2011, 01:34 PM
Let's just hope a protester in one of these countries doesn't end up shown on FOX News screaming "RON PAUL!" or we would really have a battle on our hands. Kidding of course. This is all you can except to happen. Freedom and Liberty work.

dannno
02-17-2011, 08:39 PM
bump

KramerDSP
02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
Belgians for Ron Paul (from 2007):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2lhPhBCUo