PDA

View Full Version : Boycott FOX Sponsors???

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 03:16 PM
A suggestion from liberty belle from fb

Really want to get a fast retraction and apology? Contact ALL the sponsors that advertise on Fox News, and tell them you will no longer purchase their product due to the fact that they deal with a proven unethical company that lies and blatantly distorts the truth. You will only purchase products from an ethical company that does not deal with purposeful misinformation.

anyone have the link to the fcc to file complaint?
We also need to start a boycott list and proceed on this avenue as well and contact all the companies!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

any suggestions or thoughts??

Doug8796
02-16-2011, 03:21 PM
wont work.. not enough people care, sadly

specsaregood
02-16-2011, 03:22 PM

Yup, that^.

sevin
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM

Do it on principle, then.

JoshLowry
02-16-2011, 04:17 PM

The left has been looking for reinforcements on these boycotts. They were boycotting Glenn Beck and made a noticeable difference.

I'll try reaching out on reddit.

ExPatPaki
02-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know who is Fox News' biggest sponsor?

pcosmar
02-16-2011, 04:21 PM

USG? (shadow branch)

Sola_Fide
02-16-2011, 04:23 PM

They got a huge bailout from the FED. Does that count?

Cowlesy
02-16-2011, 04:25 PM
I'll boycott that show.

I will not boycott Judge Nap's show, or Neil Cavuto's, or Stossel's, or David Asman's show.

JoshLowry
02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I'll boycott that show.

I will not boycott Judge Nap's show, or Neil Cavuto's, or Stossel's, or David Asman's show.

Good point. I know about Andrew Napolitano, Cavuto, and Stossel, but haven't really watched much Asman.

Just noticed the update to the story:

Update: Fox News claims airing deceptive footage was just a 'mistake'

Fox News' Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente told Mediate that the network simply made a "mistake" when it aired old footage of Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) being booed.

"We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened," he said.More here:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-airing-of-old-cpac-footage-showing-crowd-booing-ron-paul-was-a-mistake/

They are going to air a correction tomorrow. Mistake my ass...

ExPatPaki
02-16-2011, 04:32 PM
They got a huge bailout from the FED. Does that count?

Are you serious? Why would they get a bailout?

Bman
02-16-2011, 04:43 PM
I boycotted fox for years. I only started watching when they brought in Stossel and The Judge. My suggestion just turn off the other programs.

doodle
02-16-2011, 04:46 PM
The left has been looking for reinforcements on these boycotts. They were boycotting Glenn Beck and made a noticeable difference.

I'll try reaching out on reddit.

A boycott alliance with them would bring these liars to their senses. I hope this works out.

JK/SEA
02-16-2011, 04:50 PM
A mistake...ok...how about a 1 hour interview special in primetime with Ron Paul as an apology.