PDA

View Full Version : The video that could destroy Rudy

aknappjr
10-23-2007, 05:34 AM
5:36 - Rudy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDGWlY38c0

Send this to any Rudy supporters and ask: is this guy really a conservative?

Don't even mention Ron Paul.

Ozwest
10-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Digg it!

me3
10-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Hot topics?

tsetsefly
10-23-2007, 05:54 AM
a real conservative is against abortion?

rudy is authoritarian and on economics he is as conservative as the other neocons...

The neocon republicans are so hell bent on making their morals law, we see this with the fcc, gay rights, abortion etc. I cant stand them...

Mordechai Vanunu
10-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Hot topics?

How is it a hot topic with only 4 replies?

kylejack
10-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Just keep one thing in mind: our biggest obstacle isn't Rudy's strength, but our own name recognition. Once people actually listen to Ron, they're likely to support him. Rudy's a paper tiger. The more people learn about him, the less they like him.

ronpaulfan
10-23-2007, 06:46 AM
great video

me3
10-23-2007, 06:53 AM
How is it a hot topic with only 4 replies?
I was being facetious. The mods have been great lately getting discussion of other candidates out of the RP Grassroots forum. We need to use this space for activism.

Madison
10-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Digg it!

Yeah someone should submit this...great video.

User Name
10-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Digg it: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/JoinRudy20008_com

Lord Xar
10-23-2007, 10:48 AM
wow.. what a joke.. why is this NOT MAJOR NEWS!!!
Someone should push this to the mitt camp pronto....
let them take each other out..

post this everywhere.. this guy is a lamebrain

JoshLowry
10-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Nice compilation, must have taken a long time.

Cindy
10-23-2007, 11:11 AM
First off, this belongs in the General Politis & Other forum. Let's try to keep the graas roots efforts to support Ron Paul the focus here. Being distracted with other candidates names in headers can really blow enthusiam, energy, focus and motivation being kept on RON PAUL.

Better to win by overiding the top, then to win by default by knocking the top down to where we currently are in the polls. Pauls integrity, commitment to the Constitution and country can honestly shoot above all these hacks.

That said, this video is aimed at disuading the far religious social conservative right.

The few hard core Giuliani supporters I know and deal with at other forums, SUPPORT the liberal side of Rudy and support the Iraq war and bombing of Iran, and are pro choice, and okay with gun control.

KNOW your audience, and ONLY share this with voters who are a strong religious right social conservatives.

This video may end up turning on new voters to Rudy, if you post or send it to the wrong place.

Bottom line, America is quickly growing past being 100% Conservative or 100% liberal. Most are moderates. Knocking Rudy down with the moderates is a matter of catching him in lies and discrediting him.

I still think it's best overall, to focus on pushing Paul UP and Above the others instead of trying to knock them down. Doing that takes knowing and understanding Paul on the issue really well, to be effective at showing why Paul truly outshines them all.

When we run around other forums and send e-mail links talking about other candidates trying to knock them down, we are giving them precious air time and name recognition. Hillary is Satan in a dress yet,, her air time and name recognition alone has her in the lead.

Primbs
10-23-2007, 11:22 AM
If we get this before a wide enough republican primary audience, Rudy could be toast.

Can we get this on the laptop brigades and public access television?

Kregener
10-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Ceding "rights" to government authority
"Public" money for abortions
Flip-flopping
Cronyism
Will welcome his WIFE at Cabinet meetings
Pro-homosexual agenda
Anti-2nd Amendment

If this is the best the GOP can do, we should just elect Hillary and get it over with.

mavtek
10-23-2007, 12:05 PM
dugg

aknappjr
10-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Check out all 3 attack Rudy videos at this site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/numtsi

We need to get these videos seen by all Rudy supporters - if we do, Rudy is toast.