PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday C4L was down, and now DP is down, anyone have any idea what's up?

sailingaway
02-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Yesterday some were speculating DDOS for campaign for liberty, and DP was up earlier today, but now I can't get on.

Bryan
02-15-2011, 11:35 PM
What's up? Web traffic. :)

DP is up for me...

sailingaway
02-15-2011, 11:35 PM
OK, now I can get back on, with no 'technical difficulty banner'. So... does anyone know what happened to C4L yesterday?

sailingaway
02-15-2011, 11:36 PM

DP is up for me...

It's back up but wasn't. I wouldn't have thought anything except for C4L being down all day yesterday.

Kludge
02-15-2011, 11:43 PM

DP is up for me...

Seems reasonable since CPAC results.

RPFs has been fine at least in part due to server upgrade done in anticipation of '12 campaign.

Any traffic stats on the spike from CPAC?

Matt Collins
02-15-2011, 11:52 PM
All of the chemtrails have rotted away the wires on the Internet going in and out of their hosts so now that the FEMA camps and DHS fusions centers can do the bidding of the NWO and the BB and the TC and CFR and finally take these guys down because it's needed to stem population growth so says the eugenicists. They also put fluoride in the vaccinations.

JoshLowry
02-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Seems reasonable since CPAC results.

RPFs has been fine at least in part due to server upgrade done in anticipation of '12 campaign.

Any traffic stats on the spike from CPAC?

Serving 5,000 unique visitors a day now. ~15% increase...

I'm thinking it will keep steadily ramping up.

Kludge
02-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Serving 5,000 unique visitors a day now. ~15% increase

I'm thinking it will keep steadily ramping up.
Could be the caffeine, but I'm finally getting that same chill of motivation I felt during RP's '08 campaign. It's really exciting to think of all the opportunities to spread the message using Paul. He can't announce soon enough. Night of, I'll be wandering around the city hanging slim jims on folks' doors. :D

Still very pessimistic about his chances, but very encouraged by the ground we have available to gain & excellent timing for his message. Further down "elected officials" lead US, more receptive US citizens are.

Inkblots
02-16-2011, 01:04 AM
All of the chemtrails have rotted away the wires on the Internet going in and out of their hosts so now that the FEMA camps and DHS fusions centers can do the bidding of the NWO and the BB and the TC and CFR and finally take these guys down because it's needed to stem population growth so says the eugenicists. They also put fluoride in the vaccinations.

Hah! +rep