PDA

View Full Version : FoxNews using 2010 footage of CPAC booing as an intro for 2011 year Ron Paul win

Harald
02-15-2011, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMQwaSxG0CE

Or am I mistaken?

newbitech
02-15-2011, 12:34 PM
here is the MoxNews version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nkTxtRVRU

Or am I mistaken?

teacherone
02-15-2011, 12:39 PM
that fox bastard knows he's lying. look it at that stupid grin.

arghhh.

newbitech
02-15-2011, 12:41 PM
listening to the MoxNews version, yeah the FOx News dubbed over the crowd noise. Sick... FU Frank.

Bruno
02-15-2011, 12:41 PM
that fox bastard knows he's lying. look it at that stupid grin.

arghhh.

He is a smarmy, smirky ass all of the time.

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 12:42 PM
So is it the 2010 footage or not? Can anyone confirm it?

specsaregood
02-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Let em know what you think:
americasnewsroom@foxnews.com

Ninja Homer
02-15-2011, 12:43 PM

Or am I mistaken?

Not mistaken! Discussed here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279643-Ron-Paul-coming-up-on-America-Newsroom-Fox-this-morning

brandon
02-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Document this.

newbitech
02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
dang I just realized they aren't even using the 2011 footage.. eeshh..

Ninja Homer
02-15-2011, 12:46 PM

Yes.

(reposting from the other thread)

The one they played, announcement at 0:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlofgNuZZkI

This year's CPAC on C-SPAN, announcement at 8:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nkTxtRVRU

And here's last year's announcement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-S3pVMn7zc

Diurdi
02-15-2011, 12:50 PM

Yes, I watched the 2011 live it played out totally different.
The stuff I saw live was basicly: "and the winner is... *huge cheers* congressman... *huge cheers* <announcer looking confused while the cheers continue, he still hasnt said Ron pauls name>"

And then the cheers die down a bit and he just neutrally says "congressman ron paul, 2nd place mitt romney, 3rd place gary johnson..." etc

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 01:05 PM

Bump.

Let's everybody give these tools a little piece of our mind about this.

specsaregood
02-15-2011, 01:13 PM

Or not:

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Typical.

Vessol
02-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow, they're a bunch of snakes..

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Bump.

My message went through.

RonPaulCult
02-15-2011, 01:43 PM
HO-LY SHIT! Those bastards have reached a new low

jct74
02-15-2011, 02:31 PM
last year's video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awULuPw_VZ0&feature=player_embedded

Joseph
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
This is definitely last years footage that was used in this fox interview. It's actually pretty obvious, I would think if they were going to go to such lengths they would have covered their tracks better. They think no one will notice, and most people won't notice, but if you were at C-PAC this year, you would know he had trouble saying Ron Paul's name because the chart was up and people were cheering so much. This sleazy and underhanded move is what you would expect from FAUX News.

georgiaboy
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
unreal.

Cowlesy
02-15-2011, 02:57 PM
wow those little bastards....

Joshua Parrish
02-15-2011, 02:57 PM
It is definitely the footage from 2010! I was there this year and they definitely did not have to ask the crowd to stop boo-ing. This is shameful.

freshjiva
02-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Agreed with everyone's sentiments here.

I was at both CPACs, and I KNOW for a fact that the video Fox used this morning of the crowd's reaction to Ron Paul winning the straw poll was from 2010.

That was when all the Paul supporters couldn't get inside the main ballroom because it was already filled to capacity, which is why you heard more boos than cheers.

Unbelievable, but this should not surprise ANYONE.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:01 PM
All you have to do is look at the announcer's clothing to see that they played last year's clip - those sorry assed mother fuckers!!!

Edit: Just watched the clip posted in the OP and noticed someone in the comments section already brought this point up. n/m

ravedown
02-15-2011, 03:03 PM
any chance drudge would be willing to report fox's misrepresentation?

specsaregood
02-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Bump.
My message went through.

Yep, mine went through now as well. time to refill that mailbox back to capacity.

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Yep, mine went through now as well. time to refill that mailbox back to capacity.

Bump.

TonySutton
02-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Someone make a youtube video documenting the discrepancy and then send it to bloggers. Make fun of the fair and balanced slogan in the video. We should actively work to discredit Fox if they are unwilling to give us a fair audience.

Is there a way to petition the FCC to fine Fox for blatant misrepresentation?

Edit: here is a link

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable, and Satellite Issues > Unauthorized/unfair/biased/illegal broadcasts

coastie
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
All you have to do is look at the announcer's clothing to see that they played last year's clip - those sorry assed mother fuckers!!!

Anyone here get this "up the chain" to the Dr. himself? He needs to point this and the other bias that's to come out with him this time around. Straight up, up front, just call them out on it, and not just ignore it and focus on "the message".

RP: "You know it's interesting you used last year's CPAC announcement footage announcing my win with all the booing and not this year's where there was almost none. Why is that?":p

The game is up, it's go time, this country will NOT get another chance at this.:mad:

Oh yeah....FUCK YOU FRANK/FOX:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jct74
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
send it to thinkprogress and media matters

Brian4Liberty
02-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Typical. Switch a little video. Exaggerate (make-up) what was actually said by some hecklers...

Lord Xar
02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
yeah, I'd like to see the contrast between the two videos and pushed to bloggers and reporters who care about truth.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
My email went through. Call both of Dr. Paul's offices and let them know what Fox did.

Tonewah
02-15-2011, 03:22 PM
If people haven't figured out Fox by now, I question their ability to use reason and logic.

Ninja Homer
02-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Who's good at putting viral videos together? Has Aravoth been around lately?

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Someone make a youtube video documenting the discrepancy and then send it to bloggers. Make fun of the fair and balanced slogan in the video. We should actively work to discredit Fox if they are unwilling to give us a fair audience.

Is there a way to petition the FCC to fine Fox for blatant misrepresentation?

Edit: here is a link

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable, and Satellite Issues > Unauthorized/unfair/biased/illegal broadcasts

Done!

pacelli
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM
listening to the MoxNews version, yeah the FOx News dubbed over the crowd noise. Sick... FU Frank.

That seems unfair, which violates their claim that Fox is Fair.

Big deal though. What are we really going to do about it?

georgiaboy
02-15-2011, 03:34 PM
the really scary part is that we catch this because we're so vigilant. Imagine what flows day after day unnoticed that is assumed to be accurate but is not.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:34 PM
If people haven't figured out Fox by now, I question their ability to use reason and logic.

That isn't the issue. The issue is - what are you going to do about it?

Jeremy
02-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah, he's wearing a different shirt.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:36 PM
That seems unfair, which violates their claim that Fox is Fair.

Big deal though. What are we really going to do about it?

Write them. Call his offices. Write the FCC. Make it go viral. Bringing attention to it may cause them to respond.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
the really scary part is that we catch this because we're so vigilant. Imagine what flows day after day unnoticed that is assumed to be accurate but is not.

A war room has been discussed as to how to handle this when we're ready to start organizing a grassroots plan.

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 03:46 PM
A war room has been discussed as to how to handle this when we're ready to start organizing a grassroots plan.

I support the idea of a war room!

freshjiva
02-15-2011, 03:48 PM

+1.

ronpaulhawaii
02-15-2011, 03:51 PM
I haven't looked at all the videos yet, but this just showed up on my FB thread about this

They also show Gary Johnson in 4th when he actually got 3rd
4 minutes ago · Like

anyone else notice that?

Tonewah
02-15-2011, 03:53 PM
That isn't the issue. The issue is - what are you going to do about it?

It is at least a part of the issue that people will continue to watch Fox, even when they KNOW Fox is lying to them, hoping for some different result. It's pretty much the definition of insanity. Since 2007 I've been showing people the videos of Fox manipulating and distorting. It goes in one eye, and out their ear. People believe what they want to believe. It's why people watch cable news... not because they want to know what's REALLY going on, they want someone to slant things to their point of view, over and over again. It's like crack to some people.

They hear a few things they agree with, and, before you know it, they start to agree with the things they disagree with. At our meetups, we almost have to have deprogramming sessions from Fox news before we can even start the meeting.

But you are right, you have to keep putting action to the complaints.

Tonewah
02-15-2011, 03:54 PM

I would be down for that.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:55 PM
It is at least a part of the issue that people will continue to watch Fox, even when they KNOW Fox is lying to them, hoping for some different result. It's pretty much the definition of insanity. Since 2007 I've been showing people the videos of Fox manipulating and distorting. It goes in one eye, and out their ear. People believe what they want to believe. It's why people watch cable news... not because they want to know what's REALLY going on, they want someone to slant things to their point of view, over and over again. It's like crack to some people.

They hear a few things they agree with, and, before you know it, they start to agree with the things they disagree with. At our meetups, we almost have to have deprogramming sessions from Fox news before we can even start the meeting.

But you are right, you have to keep putting action to the complaints.

As I've stated before, media-led people are tough nuts to crack. We have our work cut out for us.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Here is the thread for the war room: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?268547-War-Room

mello
02-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Isn't there some religious group that petitions the FCC on a regular
basis about TV shows that they find offensive to their children?
Can't we do the same thing when Fox or any other network pulls
this kind of shit?

speciallyblend
02-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Write them. Call his offices. Write the FCC. Make it go viral. Bringing attention to it may cause them to respond.

i called fox news left my number and that i am a republican delegate and made my opinion known in the nicest fashion i could!!

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
i called fox news left my number and that i am a republican delegate and made my opinion known in the nicest fashion i could!!

Bless your heart!

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I'd +rep ya, but I'm out.

CaseyJones
02-15-2011, 05:01 PM
any chance drudge would be willing to report fox's misrepresentation?

ya really tell drudge

puppetmaster
02-15-2011, 05:14 PM
well after the results fux was calling CPAC "fringe"........and that it does not matter.......they may have the second part right!

MRoCkEd
02-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Maybe the guy running the clips found "Ron Paul wins CPAC" in his computer, and played it without realizing it was last year's, but I won't give them the benefit of the doubt.

Deborah K
02-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Maybe the guy running the clips found "Ron Paul wins CPAC" in his computer, and played it without realizing it was last year's, but I won't give them the benefit of the doubt.

Then they should correct their error by stating it.

Immortal Technique
02-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Who's good at putting viral videos together? Has Aravoth been around lately?

Had to slap something together, its a little rushed but heres a vid i did

Busted:Fox News CPAC Ron Paul Video Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwo0Iyrh1Zk

Dojo
02-15-2011, 06:14 PM
.....fox is cooked,

Michael Landon
02-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Here it starts, again.

- ML

Michael Landon
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Jack Bauer
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Send it to Newsbusters, Breitbart and other so called "conservative" media watchers and see how they react to it.

Just for kicks. :)

Ninja Homer
02-15-2011, 07:05 PM
Had to slap something together, its a little rushed but heres a vid i did

Busted:Fox News CPAC Ron Paul Video Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwo0Iyrh1Zk

Nice job, thanks for putting that together!

ronpaulhawaii
02-15-2011, 07:05 PM
WAC-OK just posted this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYx70JOzFU

sharpsteve2003
02-15-2011, 07:15 PM
CPAC 2011: FAUX News 'fix' for Ron Paul has already begun for 2012!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaIh0GzMawE

pcosmar
02-15-2011, 07:19 PM
It's Faux Snooze.

What do you expect people?

:(

Bruno
02-15-2011, 07:25 PM
It's Faux Snooze.

For more people to slowly realize that. They have millions of people that don't.

pcosmar
02-15-2011, 07:26 PM
For more people to slowly realize that. They have millions of people that don't.

Yes, but sadly we can't slap sense into them.

Bruno
02-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes, but sadly we can't slap sense into them.

Slap them with the truth of this video manipulation.

ronpaulhawaii
02-15-2011, 07:30 PM
It's Faux Snooze.

I expect to

http://www.secularstudents.org/files/MilkIt.jpg

Kregisen
02-15-2011, 07:40 PM
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37315303#post37315303

Posted at SD. Feel free to comment!

rp08orbust
02-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Great work on both videos. Lacking the skills to make such a video myself, I'd like to make some suggestions about how such a video could be organized and condensed into something under 2 minutes that would hopefully appeal to shorter attentions spans (i.e., the Faux News audience) and help it go viral. I would organize it as follows:

Step 1: Vividly establish the existence of two different announcements. After a brief title screen, show a brief snippet of "and the winner is" from 2010, highlighting/zooming in on the announcer's suit, stage background etc. Do the same for 2011. I don't think the booing/cheering discrepancy will be good enough proof for many Fox News loyalists because it can be dismissed as perhaps coming from different parts of the auditorium during the same announcement.

Step 2: Establish that the 2010 version (which the viewer can now immediately recognize) is from 2010 by fast-forwarding (at maybe 8x speed) from the announcement of Ron Paul to the announcement of Sarah Palin in 3rd place. Use footage from Fox News' own coverage to show that Gary Johnson got 3rd in 2011 while Sarah Palin got 9th in 2011.

Step 3: Show Fox New's introduction to the Ron Paul interview with the 2010 footage. By this point, the viewer knows what they are looking for and will immediately recognize (based on the visual clues identified at step 1) the deception themselves.

Step 4: Show footage from 2011 of the cheering at Ron Paul's victory.

Finally, I think it would help to use a human voice for the commentary, if a good one can be found.

Sentinelrv
02-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Digg it!

http://digg.com/news/politics/fox_news_exposed_uses_cpac_2010_footage_of_booing_ after_ron_paul_wins_the_2011_straw_poll

TheTyke
02-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Digg it!

http://digg.com/news/politics/fox_news_exposed_uses_cpac_2010_footage_of_booing_ after_ron_paul_wins_the_2011_straw_poll

Hmm, it jumps me to the end of the video.

Good suggests too, rp08orbust.

Joseph
02-15-2011, 08:46 PM
In 2010 he was wearing a blue shirt, had a lanyard, people booed, sarah palin came in third and when the camera moves out to show the placing "C-PAC 2010" can be seen in the top right. The fox news cuts it to short so that is not seen but a video can be made to show this. In 2011 people cheer so much he can't even say Ron's name, he is wearing a white shirt, he has no lanyard, gary johnson came in third, and in this video h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQED3NmtOkI at point 4:44 C-PAC 2011 can be seen.

Carson
02-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Busted!

The Grinning Maniac
02-15-2011, 09:03 PM
This is disgusting, but not surprising. I sent a complaint to the FCC and a notice to Paul's office though. I really wish he would call these jackals on what they've been doing for years. He never does, as far as I can tell. He never tries to control the situation. He just lets people piss on him. It looks so weak.

I'm not saying he has to go on tv ranting and raving, but say SOMETHING.

Feeding the Abscess
02-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Great work on both videos. Lacking the skills to make such a video myself, I'd like to make some suggestions about how such a video could be organized and condensed into something under 2 minutes that would hopefully appeal to shorter attentions spans (i.e., the Faux News audience) and help it go viral. I would organize it as follows:

Step 1: Vividly establish the existence of two different announcements. After a brief title screen, show a brief snippet of "and the winner is" from 2010, highlighting/zooming in on the announcer's suit, stage background etc. Do the same for 2011. I don't think the booing/cheering discrepancy will be good enough proof for many Fox News loyalists because it can be dismissed as perhaps coming from different parts of the auditorium during the same announcement.

Step 2: Establish that the 2010 version (which the viewer can now immediately recognize) is from 2010 by fast-forwarding (at maybe 8x speed) from the announcement of Ron Paul to the announcement of Sarah Palin in 3rd place. Use footage from Fox News' own coverage to show that Gary Johnson got 3rd in 2011 while Sarah Palin got 9th in 2011.

Step 3: Show Fox New's introduction to the Ron Paul interview with the 2010 footage. By this point, the viewer knows what they are looking for and will immediately recognize (based on the visual clues identified at step 1) the deception themselves.

Step 4: Show footage from 2011 of the cheering at Ron Paul's victory.

Finally, I think it would help to use a human voice for the commentary, if a good one can be found.

I've got a fairly deep voice, might work well with these types of videos. Someone write something up, I'll see if I can record something

unklejman
02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Does any one have a link to the actual full footage from 2010?

Joseph
02-15-2011, 09:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-S3pVMn7zc

The Grinning Maniac
02-15-2011, 09:43 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

EDIT: Wait, the MSNBC video is from last year. I thought they were parroting Fox for a second.

TruePatriot44
02-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Help get the message out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/fm8oy/busted_fox_news_cpac_deception/

satchelmcqueen
02-15-2011, 09:46 PM
good god! an out right lie. i wish paul could have seen the footage and called them out on it. wow!!

Legend1104
02-15-2011, 10:11 PM
I just noticed something else they lied about. When they showed the poll with the top 4 winners, they put Johnson in 4th place, not 3rd.

Joseph
02-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Sorry unklejman wanted footage from 2010. Actually if we could use that video form msnbc and put it next both the fox video and the real c-pac 2011 video then there would be no question. We could probably get the fcc to fine fox news and force them into a public apology. of course they will spin it to make it seem like it was a mistake, but still people need to know the truth.

unklejman
02-16-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm going to keep looking, but if not I will put together a video with the msnbc footage, that's shorter and more concise.

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm going to keep looking, but if not I will put together a video with the msnbc footage, that's shorter and more concise.

please do i am livid over this! I cannot say what i am thinking or i would be a felon;) minority report(red angry face))

raystone
02-16-2011, 09:20 AM
one of the video comments is that Dr. Paul is lawyering up. Can anyone confirm that ? If, how can we encourage it ?

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 09:22 AM
one of the video comments is that Dr. Paul is lawyering up. Can anyone confirm that ? If, how can we encourage it ?

hmmm this could be used to really throw a wrench into the bs media and system. He should sue the crap out of fox news and make sure every news outlet covers it Seems a good way to call out the corrupt media and the corrupt gop at once. they work hand in hand!!

Matt Collins
02-16-2011, 11:10 AM
212-301-5800 is the phone number to the FOX News room in case anyone wants to call and give them a piece of your mind regarding their coverage of Ron Paul's win at CPAC.

Romulus
02-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Numbers and email addy here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=196&d=1297878550

AGRP
02-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Why would they do this when the CPAC win "doesn't matter?"

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 12:19 PM
call all your local tv stations to!! in process

Legend1104
02-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagin if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared lyers?"

idirtify
02-16-2011, 01:54 PM

Well OOH you have the old adage that you should never alienate the press, but OTOH you have a huge potential for free campaign press.

mello
02-16-2011, 02:20 PM
It would probably be a better idea to list the phone numbers &
email addresses of Liberal Media Outlets. They love stories that
show Fox acting "Unfair & Unbalanced".

newbitech
02-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagin if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared lyers?"

What I liked is that he didn't fall for the set up. He just went about his business knowing that some people will boo liberty, even if the clip they showed was misleading. His answer worked regardless of what clip they showed.

I agree tho, I thought the same thing. Man if RP had been aware of the fraud that FOX was pulling and called them on it, that would have been sweet.

HOLLYWOOD
02-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagine if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared liars?"

Well, it was well intended by FOX NEWS to discredit. The Bill Hemmers Anchor's teleprompter, was loaded with words and it was rehearsed; "Not the Reaction he(RP) was hoping for", "Mixed Applause", "BOOs" "No Doubt... Unphased by the reaction"

This is whoever produces the crap @ 48th & 6th Ave... Obviously Roger Ailes (FOX NEWS President) has his agenda set and they pass it to the production rooms and CGI departments to rig it all.

jct74
02-16-2011, 03:11 PM

right here jman. I posted it earlier in the thread but you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awULuPw_VZ0

Ninja Homer
02-16-2011, 03:17 PM
In case you missed it, RealityReport.tv did a real nice job with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19jXxSeH2oQ

KramerDSP
02-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Raw Story is the first mainstream blog to carry this story. It's the first link you see when googling Ron Paul and clicking on the news feed.

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
right here jman. I posted it earlier in the thread but you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awULuPw_VZ0

this shows nothing. the other longer video was better and explained. this explains nothing from what i saw unless you knew everything already?

jct74
02-16-2011, 03:43 PM
this shows nothing. the other longer video was better and explained. this explains nothing from what i saw unless you knew everything already?

unklejman was looking for footage of the 2010 straw poll results

jct74
02-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Raw Story is the first mainstream blog to carry this story. It's the first link you see when googling Ron Paul and clicking on the news feed.

Thanks for the heads up. I made a thread for it.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279930-Top-headline-on-RawStory.com-Fox-deceived-viewers-to-smear-Ron-Paul

ronpaulhawaii
02-16-2011, 04:09 PM
WIN!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-airing-of-old-cpac-footage-showing-crowd-booing-ron-paul-was-a-mistake/

Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente:

“We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened.”

Sola_Fide
02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
WIN!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-airing-of-old-cpac-footage-showing-crowd-booing-ron-paul-was-a-mistake/

Whhhoooaaaaa!

We did it!

Immortal Technique
02-16-2011, 04:12 PM
win!

bingo

low preference guy
02-16-2011, 04:13 PM
WIN!

Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente:

“We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened.”

WIN!

I wanted to say it too.

ronpaulhawaii
02-16-2011, 04:15 PM
WIN!

I wanted to say it too.

:D

Good time to increase the pressure. We have them on the ropes. PUMMEL THEM!!!

pcosmar
02-16-2011, 04:19 PM
WIN!

Can't fault your optimism. Just can't share it.
;)

Recorded, remembered. And waiting for next time.

Slutter McGee
02-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Maybe the Daily Show will pick this up.

Slutter McGee

Cowlesy
02-16-2011, 04:24 PM
WIN!

Nice. I bet the smartass producer who did that for the lulz is going to get an earful.

AZKing
02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
WIN!

EXCELLENT! I just saw that on Google too!