PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Facebook Mentions 2/21 Liberty PAC Money Bomb

RonPaulFanInGA
02-15-2011, 10:34 AM
http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul

Ron Paul
Word is there will be a Liberty PAC Money Bomb on President's Day (2/21)

UtahApocalypse
02-15-2011, 10:44 AM
We need everyone to join, and spread the Facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125262924213897

Matt Collins
02-15-2011, 11:45 AM
It's not as important how much $ is given, but how many people give. He wants to know how many people are out there.

muzzled dogg
02-15-2011, 11:55 AM
It's not as important how much $ is given, but how many people give. He wants to know how many people are out there.

maresco should remind peolpe of this is in a message to everyone who has been invited to the facebook event

Mark37snj
02-15-2011, 11:59 AM
I ABSOLUTELY refuse to be a Facebooker. Is there anyway to view the page without signing up?

muzzled dogg
02-15-2011, 12:01 PM
I ABSOLUTELY refuse to be a Facebooker. Is there anyway to view the page without signing up?

Liberty PAC Moneybomb
You are Attending · Share · Public Event

Time Monday, February 21 · 12:00am - 11:30pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Ron Paul's Official Leadership PAC http://www.libertypac.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Damon Talbot, Michael Maresco

More Info Ron Paul has asked his supporters to help out his Liberty PAC. In doing so we also will show him that he still has our support.

Tonight he sent an email that mentioned our 2008 moneybomb success. He also stated that the support to Liberty PAC may be the deciding factor on his "future plans" that could include if he will run for President again or not.

Please join us and donate to Liberty PAC, lets all show Ron Paul we are still here, that Liberty will prevail, and in his own words that "Freedom is popular"

http://www.libertypac.com/

-----------------

everyone check this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279663-Emailblast-your-meetups-about-the-money-bomb

Matt Collins
02-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Why not refuse to use a telephone too? Or what about a computer? Or a typewriter? It's 2011, FB is a major secondary method of communication for many in the nation.

Mark37snj
02-15-2011, 12:09 PM
So I was namedropping RPF like a mutha down at CPAC and I was surprised at how many people down there not only don't use RPF but don't even use facebook [mostly older people or people who have issues with facebook's privacy policies]. There are still some supporters out there who get their RP news via meetups, so don't forget to remind them of Monday's money bomb.

Yes I have issues, but they are mine and you can't have them. :D

college4life
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Collins I do refuse to use typewriters thank you very much.

Promote this moneybomb, I'd like to see at least 1 million raised.

Mark37snj
02-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Why not refuse to use a telephone too? Or what about a computer? Or a typewriter? It's 2011, FB is a major secondary method of communication for many in the nation.

Well according to that logic you should fully support having a chip inserted into you. It's 2011, the chip will be the next major secondary method of communication for many in the nation. Nothing bad ever happened to anyone from Facebook, so why fear the chip, its just technology, just like facebook. :D

Truthfully, I had a Facebook once...once. And a bunch of people I didn't care to catch up with found me. Nothing bad, just people I don't want to socalize with and found no useful purpose for it. :rolleyes:
Besides I'm bashfull and antisocial, grrrr :mad:

WorldonaString
02-15-2011, 12:25 PM

Reminds me of this: Wendell Berry (http://home.btconnect.com/tipiglen/berrynot.html)

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Well according to that logic you should fully support having a chip inserted into you. It's 2011, the chip will be the next major secondary method of communication for many in the nation. Nothing bad ever happened to anyone from Facebook, so why fear the chip, its just technology, just like facebook. :D

Truthfully, I had a Facebook once...once. And a bunch of people I didn't care to catch up with found me. Nothing bad, just people I don't want to socalize with and found no useful purpose for it. :rolleyes:
Besides I'm bashfull and antisocial, grrrr :mad:

Not to go too far off topic, but chip technology is excellent! If we didn't have a police state, technology would be something we embrace, not something we fear.

Also, the best defense against technology that may be too intrusive is more advanced counter-technology to maintain privacy.

Mark37snj
02-15-2011, 12:37 PM
I want a computer chip in my brain that instantly solves any math problem. 15% tip, no problem, its...

Matt Collins
02-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Well according to that logic you should fully support having a chip inserted into you. It's 2011, the chip will be the next major secondary method of communication for many in the nation. Nothing bad ever happened to anyone from Facebook, so why fear the chip, its just technology, just like facebook. :DLogical fallacy.

Mark37snj
02-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Logical fallacy.

Well that one flew over the cuckoo's nest so let me just spell it out. I JUST HATE FACEBOOK, lol. Besides, the point I was making, not a logical argument pertaining to some technophobia, was that Facebook can cause harm to some more so than to others. I work in a very liberal field and Facebook is quickly becoming a kinda secondary background check. I have been attacked and harassed for my political views on a semi regular basis at certain jobs. And Im sure you have heard of people getting fired because of what they posted on their non-work related Facebook page. What do you suppose would happen if the boss of a job I am interviewing for happened to be a Obama supporter and he pulled up my Ron Paul supporting Facebook page? In my field when it comes to politics Silence is Golden and I don't want to complicate my ability to pay my bills by leaving internet breadcrumbs that can be used against me.

ronpaulhawaii
02-15-2011, 01:55 PM
maresco should remind peolpe of this is in a message to everyone who has been invited to the facebook event

maresco did not even know he "created" this...

second time something like this has happened this month...

While I'm OK with just sucking it up... you'd think people would ask before putting someones name on something :confused: /vent

Yeah Shem, good idea, I'll get to it in a few... still don't see how to message people from that page... Be even better if a few of you guys could draft a message...

Onward!