PDA

View Full Version : Support Gary Johnson over Ron Paul 2012!!!!

speciallyblend
02-15-2011, 07:49 AM
I think all rpforum members know what must be done ASAP. We better get to work and respond ASAP!!!:( links below
found via Aaron Biterman via Kaye Beach
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674803922#!/kaye.beach
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674803922#!/aaron.biterman
story here:

http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx?id=17708

OKLAHOMA CITY – Watching the results of this past weekend’s Conservative Political Action Conference’s straw poll it really came as no surprise that Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) was the winner for the second year in a row.

And that's a great thing. Freedom is truly on the march within the Republican Party.

Paul’s supporters are absolutely crazy about the congressman who wants to “end the Fed,” end foreign entanglements and stabilize the economy and many were in attendance at this year’s American Conservative Union’s CPAC event.

But while Paul’s top position was expected, and former Gov. Mitt Romney landed in second place, it was former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson’s position, tying third with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, that is the real story to come out of CPAC.

There’s no doubt that Johnson is lacking in the area of name recognition. A 2010 poll showed that 81 percent had yet to form an opinion of Gary Johnson.

click link for more http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx?id=17708

reporters email to stop this nonsense also on link page reddirtreporter@gmail.com

100% NONSENSE, we better take back the internet tubes asap!!

Yieu
02-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Oh darn, I hope Ron Paul supporters don't start jumping ship for Gary Johnson. :(

That's the last thing we need! That would make the struggle to win that much more difficult. =\

It seems to me that any support for Gary Johnson is just support and time lost that could have been had for Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
02-15-2011, 07:59 AM
Oh darn, I hope Ron Paul supporters don't start jumping ship for Gary Johnson. :(

That's the last thing we need! That would make the struggle to win that much more difficult. =\

It seems to me that any support for Gary Johnson is just support and time lost that could have been had for Ron Paul.

gary will shot himself in the foot with this strategy. If he keeps it up I will only support Ron Paul and after that i will vote 3rd party before i would consider voting gary if he keeps pushing this BS!!

Yieu
02-15-2011, 08:01 AM
gary will shot himself in the foot with this strategy. If he keeps it up I will only support Ron Paul and after that i will vote 3rd party before i would consider voting gary if he keeps pushing this BS!!

Yeah, it seems like he's trying to co-opt our movement by claiming to be "the next Ron Paul". We already know who the next Ron Paul is, his name is Glen Bradley :) (or maybe Rand before Glen runs nationally).

speciallyblend
02-15-2011, 08:13 AM
update we have several fb folks defending ron paul including myself!! on the fb links from the members above!!

speciallyblend
02-15-2011, 08:17 AM
Yeah, it seems like he's trying to co-opt our movement by claiming to be "the next Ron Paul". We already know who the next Ron Paul is, his name is Glen Bradley :) (or maybe Rand before Glen runs nationally).

yeah it would be great to have 3 to 5 liberty candidates in 2016:) not the gop establishment BS!!

Yieu
02-15-2011, 08:20 AM
yeah it would be great to have 3 to 5 liberty candidates in 2016:) not the gop establishment BS!!

Our generation is taking over the old guard. Soon they will be too old and it will just be us Ron Paul guys left. :) By then we should have some more candidates with some voting records.

rutgerscamdenYAL
02-15-2011, 08:25 AM
Gary Johnson is a waste of time!
We must continue the Ron Paul Revolution!

Yieu
02-15-2011, 08:28 AM
update we have several fb folks defending ron paul including myself!! on the fb links from the members above!!

I'd help too but I've been boycotting social media since it started.

TonySutton
02-15-2011, 08:28 AM
I honestly believe Gary's best bet is to run for Senator in New Mexico. Winning that seat will not only help the liberty movement a great deal but it will give him the name recognition to run for PotUS in the future. Considering the results of the recent poll where he place a strong second among possible Republican contenders he should strongly consider the Senate seat.

Yieu
02-15-2011, 08:36 AM
I honestly believe Gary's best bet is to run for Senator in New Mexico. Winning that seat will not only help the liberty movement a great deal but it will give him the name recognition to run for PotUS in the future. Considering the results of the recent poll where he place a strong second among possible Republican contenders he should strongly consider the Senate seat.

I agree, he would be a real asset in the Senate, but he would be someone to run against if running for President instead.

BamaFanNKy
02-15-2011, 08:38 AM

It's not the "Ron Paul" revolution. It's the continuation of a centuries old revolution. Congressman Paul has just been the leader for this period.

As a Governor Johnson supporter I will say this, Ignore this crap. Most of us should work hard for both and whoever looks good down the stretch we jump on board. We need one of these two men, I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE!

sailingaway
02-15-2011, 08:39 AM
I think in the end we are going to find that the Kochs are backing Gary, with all that means about their funded organizations. He is much more globalist (or internationalist as they call themselves now) as they are. This is why 'second choicing' Gary when he is running as a competitor to Ron will be spun as Gary picking up Ron's support, as if he could compete in people's minds with Ron, imho. This is also why I wonder why those pushing for tha, and for supporting Gary 'in the debates' etc when Ron needs that momentum, think Ron Paul supporters should agree.

sailingaway
02-15-2011, 08:40 AM
It's not the "Ron Paul" revolution. It's the continuation of a centuries old revolution. Congressman Paul has just been the leader for this period.

As a Governor Johnson supporter I will say this, Ignore this crap. Most of us should work hard for both and whoever looks good down the stretch we jump on board. We need one of these two men, I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE!

I sure do care which one.

Elwar
02-15-2011, 08:44 AM
I honestly believe Gary's best bet is to run for Senator in New Mexico.

I asked his son about that at CPAC and he said his dad wasn't really the Senator type, that his experience is on the executive side having run his own business and as governor of New Mexico.

We need to keep the peace with the Gary Johnson supporters because eventually we'll need them to support Ron Paul. They support Johnson over Paul for some reason or another, but if they understand Johnson's message then they will understand Paul's message.

Johnson's out there working on getting support. He's picking up the people that Ron Paul is missing. There are a lot of voters out there and we need as many as we can get.

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 09:03 AM

This is one of the best posts I've ever read on RPF^^^

Glen Bradley is the only "next Ron Paul" I know of too:)

Yieu
02-15-2011, 10:11 AM
I sure do care which one.

Me too.

Thanks. :)

AJ Antimony
02-15-2011, 10:19 AM
I support Gary Johnson for US Senate

Yieu
02-15-2011, 10:25 AM
I support Gary Johnson for US Senate

Nice sig.

Chieppa1
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
If anyone on Ron Paul Forums jumps ship for Gary Johnson. Well, fuck you IMO. That's like, I don't know.

MelissaCato
02-15-2011, 10:37 AM

This ^^^ Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

Sola_Fide
02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
If anyone on Ron Paul Forums jumps ship for Gary Johnson. Well, fuck you IMO. That's like, I don't know.

In my humble opinion, Gary Johnson attracts the Reason/Libertine/Pro-Abortion types in the Liberty movement.

In fact, I haven't come across a Gary Johnson supporter on these forums who doesn't believe in and defend his pro-abortion views (yes, his view is pro-abortion, I will debate this with anybody here:)).

So contrary to the meme that says "abortion doesn't matter" or "abortion doesn't affect me", I have found that Gary's view that humans aren't humans until they "develop" enough is one of his main draws.

bolidew
02-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Gary can wait until after RON's 2nd term as POTUS while proving himself.

Southron
02-15-2011, 11:53 AM

Hands off our future governor of the "Free State of North Carolina.":p