PDA

View Full Version : Red State Bans ANY mention of RP

Thomas_Paine
10-23-2007, 12:26 AM
http://www.redstate.com/blogs/leon_h_wolf/2007/oct/22/attention_ron_paul_supporters_life_is_really_not_f air

devil21
10-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Slam their email servers. You CANT call RP supporters "shills" and ban them on a whim. We shut down MSNBC's servers a month ago. Show redstate.com whats up!

http://www.redstate.com/contact

njandrewg
10-23-2007, 12:31 AM
who cares about that neocon central? Leave them believing that the GOP is powerful, leave them believing that they stand a chance, leave them believing that Ron Paul supporters are nothing but 20 spammers.

Fuck them...go the path of least resistance...instead of wasting time on those morons, go after those 50% of the nation that are apathetic voters

njandrewg
10-23-2007, 12:34 AM
here is a proxy people can use...just in case...because those morons might actually try to do anything wiht your IP: "they hurt my feewings on the internet"

http://www.browsehide.com/

Anti-Donkey
10-23-2007, 12:40 AM
I would advise against slamming them with emails. I don't think making them hate Ron Paul supporters even more will persuade them to change their policy.

What I would advise is exactly what the article suggests - creating an account and spreading traditional conservative/libertarian ideals without mentioning Ron Paul.

davidhperry
10-23-2007, 12:40 AM
who cares about that neocon central? Leave them believing that the GOP is powerful, leave them believing that they stand a chance, leave them believing that Ron Paul supporters are nothing but 20 spammers.

Fuck them...go the path of least resistance...instead of wasting time on those morons, go after those 50% of the nation that are apathetic voters

Well said - why dignify them by sending the emails? They are too closed-minded to waste time on. We have to pick and choose our battles - many aren't worth fighting since they've already made up their minds. To try to convince them after that point will just make them more determined to hate Ron Paul.

RoamZero
10-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Censorship from a site called Red State? Oh the irony..

davidhperry
10-23-2007, 12:44 AM
I would advise against slamming them with emails. I don't think making them hate Ron Paul supporters even more will persuade them to change their policy.

What I would advise is exactly what the article suggests - creating an account and spreading traditional conservative/libertarian ideals without mentioning Ron Paul.

Agreed 100%. i feel like a broken record because many of us on this board have been saying the same things for a while know. Why do people seem to think that brut force will help the Ron Paul campaign? We're supposed to be the opposite of arrogant pricks, right?

Somebody please help me out and shed some light on this.

devil21
10-23-2007, 01:20 AM
How soon we forget. The last time we slammed email severs they made a public response to our complaints. (MSNBC?)

Corydoras
10-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Read carefully:
"Hey, we're sure *some* of Ron Paul's supporters really are Republicans. They can post at any one of a zillion Ron Paul online forums. Those who have *earned* our respect by contributing usefully for a substantial period of time will be listened to with appropriate respect. Those who have not will have to *earn* that respect by contributing usefully in the other threads... and not mentioning Ron Paul. Given a month of solid contributing, send one of us an email and we'll consider lifting the restriction on your account."

That is not a ban on ANY mention of RP.

Nefertiti
10-23-2007, 02:55 AM
So the Republican Party is against expanding its numbers? Someone needs to send this to the National GOP because no matter how anyone feels as an individual about Ron Paul saying something like that is an act of discouraging new membership in the GOP.

briatx
10-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Those people are lost. Ignore them.

Drknows
10-23-2007, 03:20 AM
What the hell are we doing in Pro-war neocon territory in the first place? We wont win any of those guys over. They will just end up censoring us even more.

I said it once before, we're not going to win this nomination with republicans, we need independents and democrats.

BuddyRey
10-23-2007, 03:44 AM
Hmmmm...Censoring popular opinion and suppressing dissent...reminds me of another "Red State" I could name! :cool:

steph3n
10-23-2007, 03:53 AM
I'd prefer to be the red, white and blue state, :)

kahless
10-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Perhaps it is time to contact their advertisers.

Brinck Slattery
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
At the end of the day, it's pretty ironic that the Republican Party was labeled Team Red, after fighting Reds for about 60 years. How did that go down? Was it totally random, or was it like "Hmm.... the Democrats are 'Blue' because they lost the election, but the Republicans are 'Red' because... um... Red is the opposite of Blue! Yeah!"

speciallyblend
10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
sending emails ,isnt brut force,holding people accountable isnt brut force. knocking down buildings and beating people up is brut force.Ron Paul supporters do neither

Hold all accountable and email your thoughts(but be nice),if you dont hold them accountable,then they continue to lie against Ron Paul and someone might believe,so we need to address every angle and every liar.

bbachtung
10-23-2007, 01:40 PM
What is their policy on mentioning Ron Pawl?

quickmike
10-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Just dont visit their site, dont mention them, act like they dont exist, because they dont exist as far as im concerned.

Red State.................wtf? ............ they are nothing.

AcidReign
10-23-2007, 01:53 PM
They are cowards. Debating against only the liberal stances has made them soft.

davidkachel
10-23-2007, 02:11 PM
I just sent them this comment:

"Wow! As a life-long Republican whose first candidate was Barry Goldwater, I can see you have certainly come a long way.
Whose voice will you be silencing next? Your recent statement that you will no longer allow any posts, comments, opinons, etc. regarding Ron Paul (except your own, no doubt) are to say the least, shocking!
Do I presume correctly that you are also members of the new "wing" of the party for whom it is fashionable to publicly laugh at the Constitution, ridicule anyone who believes it should be read (much less obeyed) and urge for ever wider and more senseless war?
I believe the more correct term for these attitudes is Naziism, but then what does one Constitutionalist know, right!"