PDA

View Full Version : Stossel to discuss Ron Paul on o'reilly factor tomorrow

stefank
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
I heard that Stossel will be on to discuss a possible Paul candidacy. I heard nothing about Paul himself being on. Did I miss something?
I think your right for some reason my roommate said he was gonna be on tomorrow he most of misheard it

Sentient Void
02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Nice. YouTube or it won't happen! ;-)

I'll bet he's gonna have him on because trump was voted a 'pinhead' in regards to his attempted slamming of Paul at cPAC.

robertwerden
02-14-2011, 09:26 PM
For this interview it needs to be in person. On the phone or by video really bothers me

kah13176
02-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Knowing O'Reilly, I'm afraid he's going to rip him to shreads with that amping the volume tactic he does in heated argument.

O'Reilly does NOT like being contradicted.

rprprs
02-14-2011, 09:38 PM
I heard that Stossel will be on to discuss a possible Paul candidacy. I heard nothing about Paul himself being on. Did I miss something?

SWATH
02-14-2011, 09:39 PM
I hope Ron stays calm, O'rly really gets under his skin.

John of Des Moines
02-14-2011, 09:42 PM
I hope Ron stays calm, O'rly really gets under EVERYBODY'S skin.

Fixed it for you.

PreDeadMan
02-14-2011, 10:05 PM
I can't wait to see this I want to see O'reilly speechless and Ron smiling at the end of this interview :)

sparebulb
02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
I would be very surprised if RP would ever go on O'Fascist's show again. BO behaved despicably toward the good doctor last time and got a lot of neo-con mileage out of the interview for weeks afterwards. Although I believe RP can best anything BO can throw at him, BO has the advantage of interruption and ridicule.

I don't think that there is anything to gain by being abused by BO this early in the game. Limited upside and tremendous downside. The only reason BO would want RP on would be to score some ratings while he does as much damage to RP as he can.

outspoken
02-14-2011, 10:28 PM
We can only hope that RP shows up to the show and calls Big O out one his love for war and hate for certain human beings which is divisive and precisely the reason we find ourselves intertwined with the messy politics of the middle east. Big O needs to shut his mouth and open his mind... unfortunately, it is human nature to chose the path of pinhead rather than patriot. The net result is suffering for all of humanity.

dbill27
02-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Ron always does good when he knows he will be attacked. He will be ready for whatever is thrown at him

outspoken
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
I hope Ron stays calm, O'rly really gets under his skin.

When you have a conscience and can discern between ego and consciousness, it is only natural for ignorant bigots to get under your skin. I admire RP's ability to maintain composure when someone like O'Reilly speaks out of such ignorant stupidity devoid of understanding of his own ego. I only hope I have RP's ability to speak so eloquently when confronted with such people of lower intelligence and conscience. With age, comes wisdom I can only presume.