Pawlenty: 7%
Huckabee: 7%
Gingrich: 6%
Palin: 6%
Paul: 5%
Trump: 3%
Santorum: 1%
Barbour: 1%

Who knows maybe CPAC will give us small boost.

kahless
02-14-2011, 04:29 PM
The Democrats control both parties and the media it seems. It is a win win situation for them. Obama wins, they win, Romney wins they still win.

Austin
02-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Looks like we should donate to Liberty PAC (https://donation.libertypac.com/) so Ron can take a few trips to NH.

Kludge
02-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Wonder why Huckabee & Paul polled so relatively low this time.... Paul actually grabbed nearly 8% of the vote in '08. Pawlenty is cutting into Paul/Huck support???

"... margin of sampling error of plus or minus 5.2 percentage points."

Oh. nm.

Fredom101
02-14-2011, 04:38 PM
NH is NOT a libertarian state by any means. They love their government, and Romney brings home the bacon for them. RP can't win NH, even though that's where the FSP is. I would look at Montana and Idaho.

HOLLYWOOD
02-14-2011, 04:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire_Republican_primary,_2008

2008 GOP Presidential Primary
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Nhrepublican2008.png/141px-Nhrepublican2008.png
New Hampshire municipal boundaries

Blue denotes precincts won by McCain: 37.71%
Red denotes those won by Romney: 32.17%
Green denotes those won by Huckabee: 11.44%
Yellow denotes those won by Ron Paul: 7.8%

sailingaway
02-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Never heard of the polling company.

ItsTime
02-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Romney has peaked way to early.

Humanae Libertas
02-14-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't understand; what 'Conservative' record is Romney running on - he has none!

People really that stupid -- they see an "R" next to someones name and think they are the good guys?

KramerDSP
02-14-2011, 04:55 PM
While we're on the subject of Romney, thought I'd share this tweet I saw yesterday.

"Ron Paul beats Barack Obama. Mitt Romney beats Ron Paul. Barack Obama beats Mitt Romney. #Irony"

libertybrewcity
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM
this really doesn't mean much.

kahless
02-14-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't understand; what 'Conservative' record is Romney running on - he has none!

People really that stupid -- they see an "R" next to someones name and think they are the good guys?

They vote for whomever the media and establishment tells them to vote for. If they tell them that he is a Conservative Republican then they will fall inline and believe he is a Conservative Republican.

daviddee
02-14-2011, 05:12 PM

LukeP
02-14-2011, 05:25 PM
I'll bet Romney just about threw up when Coulter said he would lose if nominated.

Eric21ND
02-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Romney has no Tea Party cred. He'll get hung out to dry for Romneycare.

Agorism
02-14-2011, 05:36 PM
North won't nominate Palin
South won't nominate Romney as he hits a road block in S.C. and Florida.

Great divided terrain.

muzzled dogg
02-14-2011, 05:37 PM
wait til we start putting up romney care signs

Flash
02-14-2011, 05:45 PM
NH is saturated with former Mass-Holes. So Romney will absolutely win NH. NH is middle of the road (for the NE) with a major bend towards any politician (left or right) that will get them more money.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2004

The vast majority of NH's entire economy depends on Massachusetts. So what is good for Mass is good for NH.

Before some FSP people come in here and spout their b.s. about comment #2, lets review:

1. Mass people move to NH for marginally cheaper real estate and marginally lower taxes than MA. MA flight to NH fuels their economy.

2. NH sells everything you can not get in Mass. They built their entire economy around it in southern NH. MA "Blue Laws" - NH sells liquor on Sunday (and they own all the liquor stores). MA no fireworks - NH sells fireworks. NH targets Mass technology firms for "annex locations" in NH. NH targets MA residents for tourism dollars. NH retailers target MA buyers with no sales tax. If it was not for MA... NH would cease to exist. Facts.

So if Romney is good for MA... he will be good for NH. Thus, they will vote for anyone that will funnel more direct (and indirect) dollars to their trough.

I think you're over-complicating it. Northeast Republicans probably view Palin & Huckabee as nutty right-wingers. Romney is the ONLY front runner who is portrayed by the media as a rational politician.

QueenB4Liberty
02-14-2011, 05:48 PM
I haven't heard anything about Romney but I don't watch the media. That sucks NH really isn't as free as it is made out to be.

wormyguy
02-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Romney has the highest name recognition in NH. What we should be going for is the endorsement of the Manchester Union-Leader, a very conservative newspaper that is highly influential in Republican primaries. In 2008 it endorsed John McCain, who came back from a double digit (and increasing) deficit behind Romney to win the state, and this year it endorsed Ovide Lamontagne for Senate, who nearly beat the establishment favorite, Kelly Ayotte (the popular state attorney general) despite polling in fourth place and the single digits beforehand. If Paul can win that endorsement, he is assured either of the win or a strong second. Any New Hampshirites among us ought to write (respectful!) letters to them urging them to endorse Ron Paul after he and a few others have announced their campaigns.

Flash
02-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I haven't heard anything about Romney but I don't watch the media. That sucks NH really isn't as free as it is made out to be.

There's tons of Libertarian-Republican in the State House. Many of them are there because of the Free State Project. But there's only 800 FSP'ers, so it's unrealistic to think the entire state would go for Ron Paul.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Romney has no Tea Party cred. He'll get hung out to dry for Romneycare.

And that's what we need to do is hang Romneycare around that fucker's neck. It'll be the albatross that pulls him down.