PDA

View Full Version : Now Obama Supporters Are Disappointed !

ProBlue33
02-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Finally it seems that some Obama supporters are seeing at least part of the light on Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/13/obama-budget-proposal-cut_n_822689.html

Check the comments
Here is just one example

As a former paid campaign staffer for then candidate Obama, I increasingly find myself at a loss to explain this administrations policies.

Cut off home heating assistance to the poor.... save a billion next year.
Make graduate students such as myself begin incurring interest on graduate loans while in school... save a billion.
Keep the Bush tax cuts, keep the war machine well lubricated, fully endorse and support the massive tax payer subsidy of zombie financial institutions and multinational corporations.... add another trillion to the debt. makes perfect sense.

We are starring at a 1.5T yearly deficit and the president proposes 100B in cuts - all of which target middle and low income families. I can certainly see the logic in that if you're a republican, but I frankly expected better of this president.

All we need is a few million guys like this and Ron Paul can beat Obama

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Borrow his argument directly to lobby for defense cuts and entitlement reform amongst liberals. But focus on the primaries first.

Stary Hickory
02-14-2011, 02:51 PM
how about he pays for what he supports in government and we do as well. Just pick your service or reject them all. Tired of people getting pissed because they cant steal and spend other peoples money in the manner they see fit.

specsaregood
02-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Afghanistan is costing us 2billion a week IIRC. cancel that, blam! 100billion/year savings.

dannno
02-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Borrow his argument directly to lobby for defense cuts and entitlement reform amongst liberals. But focus on the primaries first.

If this person knew about Ron Paul's foreign policy, and his dedication to his principles, he might switch to Republican to vote for RP in the primary.. and it might be easier to convince him than a neocon to vote for Ron Paul.

ItsTime
02-14-2011, 03:36 PM
In primary states where both R and D can vote for whomever they want we MUST canvas the dems with the anti-war message and the Rs with the fiscal message and the indies with a fiscal/jobs message.

nobody's_hero
02-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Anti-war issue would probably be the only common ground with this particular democrat.

The rest of it seems that he is just upset that the government has not done more.

HOLLYWOOD
02-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Afghanistan is costing us 2billion a week IIRC. cancel that, blam! 100billion/year savings.
See what happens when you follow that row of Ducks... Dumbocrats. someday they realize how these charlatans' money masters control it all, til then, they'll continue to throw money at a wall and brag about what little sticks.

Everybody missed the Senate Defense meeting with the US Iraq ambassador, James F. Jeffrey, and General Moron, explained the rising costs and their plans to spend more in Iraq. They have increased State Department security personal soon up to 500. Then increasing contrator security staff by a thousand to 4300, there's 47,000 military troops in Iraq.

The cherry on the Sundae... When will we be getting money from Iraqi Oil sales? James F. Jeffrey, We won't... the Iraqis need that or the country would collapse.

We are spending over $1 Billion a week in Iraq and it's going up.... more money is funneled through the State Department and DOD... they're looking to have other US agencies "launder" taxpayer money to Iraq.

This is never going to stop until the US Finance system/FIAT money explodes.

I have to get a YT on it... quite spectacular hearing that missed eyes/ears because of Egyptian crisis

Romulus
02-14-2011, 05:41 PM

Yeah right then the TERRORISTS WIN!!!!1111

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-14-2011, 05:43 PM
IT's only been 3 years!!! Give Obama a break!!! Bush was a bad guy he did so much damage!!! Obama doesn't have enough time to fix things give him 5 more years!