PDA

View Full Version : Good to meet you Gunny!

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Gunny,

It was good to meet you in person and shake your hand. :D

Oh, and being scrunched on top of each other in the cab was fun too lol :p

heavenlyboy34
02-14-2011, 01:58 PM
why am I not surprised the Collins liked being part of a man sandwich in a cab. ;) lolz :collins:

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2011, 02:07 PM
I ended up spending more time wandering DC than at CPAC. With what I do every day now the press f people was just too much. Next year, C4L needs a come and go 'party suite' with good meet & greet spaces. We will be doing similar in upcoming conventions in NC, set up a "Bradley Lounge" for 2012 NCGOP and make it the place to be for forward looking strategising.

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2011, 02:11 PM
We met and shook hands in St Paul, but it was nice to see you again. ;) Still no pictures of either one though lol, holding them for my run for Congress I bet. Probably for blackmail "if you vote for this handout I'm releasing them!" :D j/k

I need to figure out how to start filling my legislative PAC so I can start funding things like a hospitality suite during events like these.

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Next year, C4L needs a come and go 'party suite' with good meet & greet spaces.Yeah really, but good luck with that, especially if it's at the same hotel. I hate that place.

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 02:17 PM
We met and shook hands in St Paul, but it was nice to see you again. ;) Still no pictures of either one though lol, holding them for my run for Congress I bet. Probably for blackmail "if you vote for this handout I'm releasing them!" :D j/k

I need to figure out how to start filling my legislative PAC so I can start funding things like a hospitality suite during events like these.
You're right, we did meet in MLPS! :)

I think I might have some pics on my phone that I haven't pulled off yet.

GunnyFreedom
02-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Yeah really, but good luck with that, especially if it's at the same hotel. I hate that place.

2, 3 months out we could have easily had one at Omni Shoreham.

pahs1994
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Pic or it didn't happen Matt!