PDA

View Full Version : Building a website documenting RP Media Bias

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 10:28 AM
Spawning off the thread in 2012 by malkusm, im creating a website dedicated to documenting bias against Ron Paul

Im laying it out to be a newsreel style and easily updated, but then having the newsreels cached into specific categories. At the head of each category page (exclusions, isolationist, slandering, can't win, not republican, etc) will be an easy and concise retort as to why the bias should not occur.

If you don't think the idea is worthwhile, I kindly ask you don't clutter the thread with nonsense arguing. Im only looking for suggestions on categories and votes as to the domain.

Domains:
unfaircoverage.com
RonPaulvsTheMachine.com

Volunteers: ihsv - Graphics

kahless
02-14-2011, 10:34 AM
RonPaulBias sounds like a site that just has favorable Paul articles instead of exposing the propagandists in the media. IMHO MediavsRonPaul sounds more appropriate.

TXcarlosTX
02-14-2011, 10:40 AM
RonPaulvsTheMachine.com

Bern
02-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I own a dead site with, I think, a catchy name that might be suitable for the purpose:

dsieve.com

"The Sieve" - separating truth from fiction
"Deceive" - a play on the MSM lies

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 10:52 AM
RonPaulvsTheMachine.com

Added to the OP...nice one

Immortal Technique
02-14-2011, 11:34 AM
RonPaulvsTheMachine.com sounds cool
Im willing to help if i can
we need to start documenting everything before it disappears into peoples memory holes

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 11:50 AM
How about RonPaulvsTheMedia.com

See these threads for source material, especially the last one:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279331-media-coverage-of-CPAC-past-and-present

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279035-Comments-From-Various-Articles-On-Ron-and-CPAC-2011

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?278729-Reporter-inquiry-How-do-you-win-so-many-straw-polls&highlight=CPAC+POLITICO+reporter

-t

Zatch
02-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Ron Paul vs the Machine sounds too hippy-ish. "Ron Paul is liek up against the man dood *takes a bong hit*"

itshappening
02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
ronpaulbias is probably the best

biasedagainstron.com but that is mouthful ?

ronpaulattacked.com ?

itshappening
02-14-2011, 11:56 AM
im surprised this one isnt taken:

see pm

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 11:57 AM
LiesSpinBiasTheMediaOnRonPaul.com

Yeah, I know - better book title than URL... bit long.

-t

Dr.3D
02-14-2011, 11:57 AM
bignewsandronpaul.org

wizardwatson
02-14-2011, 11:58 AM
RonPaulHaters.com?

Also: Check out this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?278304-A-Better-Means-of-Organizing) on how to better manage projects like this.

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 11:59 AM
DiscreditingRonPaul.com
(for fun and corporate profit)

-t

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 12:00 PM
CorporateMediaonRonPaul.com

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 12:01 PM
RonPaulTheFrankTreatment.com

FUCK YOU FRANK!

CableNewsJunkie
02-14-2011, 12:32 PM
RonPaulHaters.com?

Also: Check out this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?278304-A-Better-Means-of-Organizing) on how to better manage projects like this.

Just to let you know it's not falling on deaf ears, I plan on signing up there soon. Think of the possibilities!
We can organize trade shows and educational conventions and invite tons of guest speakers / experts to offer possible solutions to America's problems.

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Gonna go with a dual domain so people can choose which they prefer to promote depending on the audience.

www.unfaircoverage.com / www.RonPaulvsTheMachine.com

Documenting unfair coverage related to Ron Paul's 2012 Presidential Bid

malkusm
02-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Gonna go with a dual domain so people can choose which they prefer to promote depending on the audience.

Sir, you have earned my +rep.

AdamT
02-14-2011, 01:15 PM
ronpaulunspun.com?

RyanRSheets
02-14-2011, 01:23 PM
TheRealRonPaul.com

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 01:28 PM
I already bought the domains :). Could use category or general content suggestions now

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 01:30 PM
I already bought the domains :). Could use category or general content suggestions now

See post #7

CableNewsJunkie
02-14-2011, 01:34 PM
see pm

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 01:43 PM
UnelectableWhyNot.com
RonPaulCanWin.com
RonPaulTriesMediaLies.com
DontLetTheMediaCastYourVote.com
VoteForTheBestCandidate.com

hazek
02-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Please I beg you, do not waste time, energy and money on trying to keep the media honest and fair. FFS just look at who owns them.

IT .. WILL .. NEVER .. HAPPEN.

Instead understand that their propaganda is our greatest obstacle and enemy so try to come up with out own propaganda and ways of spreading it.

Click: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279280-Behind-the-curtain-What-the-Status-Quo-pray-you-never-learn
and: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?272747-We-Need-to-Change-Our-Strategy-for-Influencing-or-Converting-Others-(New-Short-Version!)

MelissaCato
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I think the only way to counter this MSM BS is to go straight to a news stand locally with Ron Paul 2012. Seriously, we have plenty time @ this point. We need something in black and white (like a five and dime) on the news stands. JMO.

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Im not trying to change them. Im just documenting it. Im just creating a hub for supporters to access the obvious bias and resentment that the media has to us.

If they change as a result.....all the better.

ihsv
02-14-2011, 02:00 PM
If you need help with the graphics, let me know

JamesButabi
02-14-2011, 02:06 PM
If you need help with the graphics, let me know

Thanks, Will definetely take help where applicable. Marking the OP with people who could potentally contribute

Austin
02-14-2011, 02:11 PM
There is also a good contingent of voters that get pissed off at unfair coverage. If we can show instances in which the media misreports facts, we will get some new allies. For instance, remember when CBS reported that Ron only got 2% of the primary vote, when he actually got around 5%?

Of course, we shouldn't spend too much time on this. Making calls, going door to door, raising funds, etc. should be our top priority.

hazek
02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Im not trying to change them. Im just documenting it. Im just creating a hub for supporters to access the obvious bias and resentment that the media has to us.
Pointless.

If they change as a result.....all the better.

Will never happen.

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 02:20 PM
There is also a good contingent of voters that get pissed off at unfair coverage. If we can show instances in which the media misreports facts, we will get some new allies. For instance, remember when CBS reported that Ron only got 2% of the primary vote, when he actually got around 5%?

What is forbidden or hidden is desired.

There is no better way to spark human curiosity.

We should spend a good chunk of time on this.

-t

Elwar
02-14-2011, 02:22 PM
ronpaulbias isn't good...putting a negative word or image next to Ron Paul creates an association of that negativity onto him...

CableNewsJunkie
02-14-2011, 02:30 PM
What is forbidden or hidden is desired.

There is no better way to spark human curiosity.

We should spend a good chunk of time on this.

-t

AGREED

And since a good chunk of the bias comes from Fox, it's an easy sell to the progressives. They'd love to take down Fox.

Imagine what some of the fair-minded liberal blogs will start talking about: "Hey guys, check out this website. Ron Paul supporters totally destroy Fox's credibility."

Let's use market forces to our advantage in the media infowar.

TXcarlosTX
02-14-2011, 02:42 PM
The Machine = Media, Corporate Interest, Cartels of all kinds(Drugs, Banksters, Oil, Green Energy ect...)

easycougar
02-14-2011, 02:44 PM
This is a FANTASTIC idea. We need to declare all out war on the MSM. We've had enough!!!! It's time for them to STOP choosing!!!

Does anyone else have other good ideas the we could re-use from the same experiences in 2008? Infiltration? Organized protests? Manipulation? They play dirty...we need to play dirtier.

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 02:48 PM
This is a FANTASTIC idea. We need to declare all out war on the MSM. We've had enough!!!! It's time for them to STOP choosing!!!

Does anyone else have other good ideas the we could re-use from the same experiences in 2008? Infiltration? Organized protests? Manipulation? They play dirty...we need to play dirtier.

Get on the staffs of college and community radio stations and get them RP songs. College and community newspapers too!

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 02:50 PM
AGREED

And since a good chunk of the bias comes from Fox, it's an easy sell to the progressives. They'd love to take down Fox.

Imagine what some of the fair-minded liberal blogs will start talking about: "Hey guys, check out this website. Ron Paul supporters totally destroy Fox's credibility."

Let's use market forces to our advantage in the media infowar.

not just the site - at least initially, but collages of bias and try and get them to go viral.

we need to go after the liberal networks too - show they are all the same and destroy their credibility.

-t

brandon
02-14-2011, 03:46 PM
This is a great idea. I like the domain "RonPaulAttacked.com"

I can volunteer some coding help here if needed. I could put in maybe 5 hours a week or so.

CableNewsJunkie
02-14-2011, 05:12 PM
not just the site - at least initially, but collages of bias and try and get them to go viral.

we need to go after the liberal networks too - show they are all the same and destroy their credibility.

-t

2012 is going to be a political awakening...no doubt about it.

CableNewsJunkie
02-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Also...is there anyone out there that can start backing up the youtube videos that will be posted to these sites to make sure that we'll always be able to reupload them somewhere else if necessary.

Like this one for example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY7h_4yAvzA

Dr.3D
02-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Get on the staffs of college and community radio stations and get them RP songs. College and community newspapers too!

Most if not all college radio stations will be liberal biased and I doubt they would cooperate.

tangent4ronpaul
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Most if not all college radio stations will be liberal biased and I doubt they would cooperate.

Once they are in, it's hard to get rid of them. Colleges are kind of like unions this way. It's hard to fire someone without recourse. If they get in for the semester, or more likely year, they have the slot.

-t

ihsv
02-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Bumpskie

realtonygoodwin
02-15-2011, 09:44 AM
I think not having the name Ron Paul in the URL will help.

DamianTV
02-15-2011, 09:47 AM
How about just simply RonPaulVSMediaBias.com? or (or against or whatever...)

ForLibertyFight
02-15-2011, 09:26 PM
www.LibertyAttacked.com

Bryan
02-15-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm very glad to see this. IMO, there are some important things that can be done to make a project like this most successful like really highlighting the issues. In the 2008 campaign we had a similar Bad Media Reporting sub-forum of which I added some threads that cataloged, summarized and proved the spin. In cases, I was able to list the spin of each article based on different criteria, such as:

"Uses of derogatory labels for Ron Paul supporters"
"Uses of derogatory labels for Ron Paul"
"Degrades opportunity for success"
"Misrepresentation of Ron Paul's positions"
"Unsupported accusations"
"Use of "guilt by associate" tactic"

When you point it out, and add it up, it really sets off.

Here are some examples:

Capitol Hill Blue misrepresents and degrades Ron Paul and supporters
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?826-Capitol-Hill-Blue-misrepresents-and-degrades-Ron-Paul-and-supporters

CNN smears Ron Paul supporters, misrepresents Dr. Paul's positions
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?2761-CNN-smears-Ron-Paul-supporters-misrepresents-Dr.-Paul-s-positions

nayjevin
02-16-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm in.

JamesButabi
02-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Looking for a banner header for the site
Dimensions: 914 x 248
Background of the site is #7D7D7D if you care to use it for blending.

Site domains and "slogan" are

I'm going to take a stab at it, but if anyone wants to give it a go that would be awesome.

CableNewsJunkie
02-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Here's a long-forgotten video montage that was posted to the dailypaul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNv_mFI8f5g

Another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW5kOB1pmg

See this thread: http://dailypaul.com/157461/why-is-the-mainstream-media-scared-of-this-man
Some are recommending we also make a video montage of all the reporters expressing "You were right!" type sentiments since 2008.

hazek
02-17-2011, 05:20 PM
I beg you people I'm on my knees, PLEASE! Do not waste your time on documenting the atrocities of the media propaganda machine. It will not do as any good!

I have a really good idea for a website which you all could focus your time, energy and money on if you actually wanted to help this movement!

But even if you wouldn't like my idea, just don't waste precious time and money, please I beg you once more!

malkusm
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
I beg you people I'm on my knees, PLEASE! Do not waste your time on documenting the atrocities of the media propaganda machine. It will not do as any good!

I have a really good idea for a website which you all could focus your time, energy and money on if you actually wanted to help this movement!

But even if you wouldn't like my idea, just don't waste precious time and money, please I beg you once more!

Dude, really, would you relax? This website takes like a day to set up, and costs virtually nothing.

low preference guy
02-17-2011, 05:24 PM

hahaha. what a compelling argument! i'm sure people will be convinced.

this is what will happen: people are going to try different things. some projects will fail, some won't. people will keep doing the things that work. those who make mistakes will learn from them.

i personally think it's a good idea to document it. it doesn't use a huge amount of energy, because it's just 2 or 3 people that do a lot of work, and many people who do little contributions every now and then.

from my point of view, it isn't worthless. look at what documenting the shenanigans of Fox did. they're being humiliated all over the globe. they'll be more careful in the future. it's good to have a collection of abuses by the media to throw on their faces at the appropriate time.

Thomas
02-17-2011, 05:24 PM

+1

CableNewsJunkie
02-17-2011, 05:40 PM

It was Fox's censorship back in 2007 that sealed my decision to support Ron Paul. And I was still somewhat pro-war at that time. Not anymore.

JoshLowry
02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Sarcasm?

I love the idea. It strikes at the root!

We need a full fledged documentary to come from this.

axiomata
02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Do you have any other accent colors besides the gray that you are planning on using? How about a site mockup?

I'll keep it on the back of my mind and if I get any inspiration I might whip something up?

Bern
02-17-2011, 09:07 PM

It won't do any harm. IMO, it will likely do some good. I don't think anyone on RPF should be discouraging grassroots efforts to promote honesty, integrity and liberty.

messana
02-17-2011, 11:38 PM
I thought Obama's Fight the Smear site was successful.

Thomas
02-17-2011, 11:39 PM
is "vs. the machine" too hippyish?....

Austin
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
is "vs. the machine" too hippyish?....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APq-a7m2lYE

erowe1
02-18-2011, 08:16 AM
This is a really good idea.

Another one that might go well with it, either as a section of the website or a partner site, would be to document all of the underhanded attempts to silence RP within the GOP.

realtonygoodwin
02-18-2011, 08:17 AM
is fightthebias taken?

JamesButabi
02-18-2011, 10:26 AM
is fightthebias taken?

Its taken. Hoping to get up a starter site within the week. We have some great participation in the sticky thread contest to help with logo and graphics.

The part I will need help with is solidly and quickly refuting bias for each category. So far just from the blog roll these tags have already been cached. A short and concise refute or description (preferably with sources) to each will be needed. Anyone willing to help is welcomed.

Casual Distortions
Deception / Misrepresentation
Erroneous Facts
Exclusion
Isolationist
Slandering
Unelectable

heavenlyboy34
02-19-2011, 12:00 AM
Thanks, Will definetely take help where applicable. Marking the OP with people who could potentally contribute

I'm certified in computer graphic design. PM me if you need help.

JamesButabi
02-19-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm certified in computer graphic design. PM me if you need help.

Appreciate it. The framework is already in place, and am launching very soon. The thing I need the most is a creative logo for the site (something simple usable in avatars, buttons, social networking, etc). See the sticky in General Politics.

RyanRSheets
02-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Pointless.

Will never happen.

Thank you for your contributions, pal!

KramerDSP
02-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Daily Caller hitpiece on Ron Paul and his supporters:

Ron Paul’s poor policy and poorer defenders (http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/21/ron-pauls-poor-policy-and-poorer-defenders/)

nayjevin
02-22-2011, 04:36 AM
I had an idea: how about finding some of the most absurd presidential candidate breakdowns from 2007. Stuff like when they were all calling Rudy Giuliani a frontrunner. So we show how off they are from predicting who is actually viable.

Immortal Technique
02-22-2011, 09:37 AM
I missed this one, last Tuesday Feb 15, 2011
Fox News show Red Eye with Ann Coulter said Ron Paul supporters act like their 10 years old.They say" bring on the hate male".
Starts in at about 2:20, video below

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4540318/tuesdays-halftime-report-part-1/

acptulsa
02-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Please I beg you, do not waste time, energy and money on trying to keep the media honest and fair. FFS just look at who owns them.

IT .. WILL .. NEVER .. HAPPEN.

Well, you are indeed correct, but we can either force them to tone it down or (hopefully they'll be stubborn enough) so discredit their crap that they must go out and either create or buy new, respectable outlets to replace the names they so soiled as to make them useless laughing stocks. Names like CBS, NBC, ABC...

Did anyone see Meet the Echo Chamber--er, I'm sorry, I mean Meet the Press Sunday? Well, for those who missed it, the Democrats have a plan to reduce the debt (or maybe that's just a plan to reduce the projected defecit, the Democratic Senator wasn't too clear and the host didn't bother to ask), a former governor of Michigan is ignorant that Harding and Coolidge created jobs by cutting the government budget, and some guy from cnbc created the Tea Party Movement. I guess next they'll spend their time telling us that GE, not Edison, perfected the light bulb.

As for names, I'm not sure we're there yet. How about:?

Paulpaganda Exposed

Pointless.

Only if we've given up on self-government.

I had an idea: how about finding some of the most absurd presidential candidate breakdowns from 2007. Stuff like when they were all calling Rudy Giuliani a frontrunner. So we show how off they are from predicting who is actually viable.

Yes indeed. But it will require a little explanation. And a reminder that this is not the stuff of which represenative democracy is made.

realtonygoodwin
02-22-2011, 11:38 AM
Please put this story on the site.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/11/fox-news-poll-trump-president/

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/021111_2012_election_web.pdf

Ron Paul left out of a poll...during CPAC...Trump included though...

Also, a couple design suggestions:

where it says "Latest Blogs" is a little confusing..maybe "Latest Stories" or something similar? ditto with "click here to visit the active blogroll."

Also, you should get a favicon - that little icon that looks like a tree on these forums, next to the URL in the address bar, on tabs, and in the bookmarks/favorites list.

wizardwatson
02-22-2011, 01:05 PM
If the purpose of the website is to "inform" people about bias, wouldn't it be better to have like a 10 minute youtube video with examples of bias, documentary style?

I'm not sure what inquiring minds are actually gonna pour over that website if its too much reading.

JamesButabi
02-22-2011, 01:11 PM
If the purpose of the website is to "inform" people about bias, wouldn't it be better to have like a 10 minute youtube video with examples of bias, documentary style?

I'm not sure what inquiring minds are actually gonna pour over that website if its too much reading.

The main purpose is to document, categorize, and archive it.
The secondary purpose is for people involved in supporting RP to follow along and call out people en masse who did it (like we did against fox and made them apologize)

civusamericanus
02-22-2011, 02:45 PM
The main purpose is to document, categorize, and archive it.
The secondary purpose is for people involved in supporting RP to follow along and call out people en masse who did it (like we did against fox and made them apologize)
Nice website :)

Your website will be a nice place for people to go and piece together video's on bias. Think about adding a search mechanism.

nayjevin
02-22-2011, 04:10 PM
waddya think of this idea (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280826-MoneyBomb%21%21%21-Analysis-and-Discussion-for-2012&p=3128445&viewfull=1#post3128445)?

What about incorporating the slingshot idea with http://www.unfaircoverage.com? (http://www.unfaircoverage.com/?) donate when smear pieces come out and go to the site to enter in the amount you donated and what article/video you donated it in response to... ???

then reports would show how much each media outlet has earned for ron paul :)

teacherone
02-22-2011, 04:18 PM

very good idea

JamesButabi
02-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Please put this story on the site.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/11/fox-news-poll-trump-president/

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/021111_2012_election_web.pdf

Ron Paul left out of a poll...during CPAC...Trump included though...

Also, a couple design suggestions:

where it says "Latest Blogs" is a little confusing..maybe "Latest Stories" or something similar? ditto with "click here to visit the active blogroll."

Also, you should get a favicon - that little icon that looks like a tree on these forums, next to the URL in the address bar, on tabs, and in the bookmarks/favorites list.

Added this to the exclusion list. Added a favicon. Changed the wording to something a little more common. Thanks for the suggestions and participation.

JamesButabi
02-23-2011, 12:14 PM

Would you like to take this project on? I will happily include it into a new post or featured video

nayjevin
02-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Sure. What do you think about the other idea?

What about incorporating the slingshot idea with http://www.unfaircoverage.com? (http://www.unfaircoverage.com/?) donate when smear pieces come out and go to the site to enter in the amount you donated and what article/video you donated it in response to... ???

then reports would show how much each media outlet has earned for ron paul :)

JamesButabi
02-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Sure. What do you think about the other idea?

I think it is a very good idea, however I currently do not want to become that involved with other peoples money. Maybe I will change my mind as time progresses since its still very early in launch.

For now im encouraging people to follow on twitter or like posts. Then when blatant occurrences occur (ie the FOX CPAC swap) we can encourage people to bombard phones or emails letting them know we are watching and do not approve.

nayjevin
02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
re: 'frontrunner':

How reliable are the early presidential polls?
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/410/how-reliable-are-the-early-presidential-polls
The frontrunner myths
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-moore/moore_the_frontrunner_myths_b_724155.html

re: touting frontrunners who placed horribly
Giuliani has frontrunner aura
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2007/Mar-29-Thu-2007/news/13463833.html
Giuliani, not McCain, frontrunner
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/rudy_giuliani_not_john_mccain_republican_frontrunn er_for_2008/
It's now a Rudy Romp (Dick Morris)
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/item_449UNpAnd3U8eyKWytEkpN
Why Giuliani is still the frontrunner
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/06/why_giuliani_is_still_the_fron.html

This is a quick search - some of these will be better examples than others, and there are better ones out there too I'm sure, but it's a start.

Deborah K
02-23-2011, 12:49 PM
PaulSpeaksTruth.com

nayjevin
02-23-2011, 12:49 PM
I think it is a very good idea, however I currently do not want to become that involved with other peoples money. Maybe I will change my mind as time progresses since its still very early in launch.

For now im encouraging people to follow on twitter or like posts. Then when blatant occurrences occur (ie the FOX CPAC swap) we can encourage people to bombard phones or emails letting them know we are watching and do not approve.

What I had in mind is that folks would come to your site to report how much they donated and what smear it was in response to - but not that they would donate to you. All it would take is a contact form - folks just include the link to the page on your site which has the smear piece that upset them, then type in how much. This data could update automatically. I actually know a guy who will program this - and I'll pay for it (doubt he'll charge though) if it turns out to be the idea. I'm sympathetic to the take it a step at a time approach for now though, just let me know.

speciallyblend
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
her issomeone spreading lies on face book link and id
Mikey Michaels http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/17/the-anti-semites-who-swarmed-us-at-cpac-and-the-future-of-the-right/
The Anti-Semites Who Swarmed Us at CPAC and the Future of the Right | NewsReal Blog
www.newsrealblog.com
Ron Paul's Anti-Semitic Movement Exposed

speciallyblend
02-23-2011, 03:41 PM
did i do this right or do i submit to the site? where is a submit story?

DJKBK Kenny
@UnfairCoverage http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/17/the-anti-semites-who-swarmed-us-at-cpac-and-the-future-of-the-right/ FBMikey Michaels this user is anti-ron paul and is spreading this bs on facebook

nayjevin
02-23-2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.unfaircoverage.com/common-bias.html

This is already an awesome site to source... good explanations on that page.

JamesButabi
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
did i do this right or do i submit to the site? where is a submit story?

DJKBK Kenny
@UnfairCoverage http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/17/the-anti-semites-who-swarmed-us-at-cpac-and-the-future-of-the-right/ FBMikey Michaels this user is anti-ron paul and is spreading this bs on facebook

That shows up in my mentions category. Im new to twitter myself, but usually you use @unfaircoverage in place of my name in response to something I post. I don't think the way you did it is inappropriate though at all and it does allow me to see what you write.

Is this blog at all prominent in any way? Similar to the YAF contributor blasting RP supporters this week, im trying to not give any traffic or coverage to outlets that are so tiny it would do them more good than harm.

speciallyblend
02-23-2011, 09:19 PM
That shows up in my mentions category. Im new to twitter myself, but usually you use @unfaircoverage in place of my name in response to something I post. I don't think the way you did it is inappropriate though at all and it does allow me to see what you write.

Is this blog at all prominent in any way? Similar to the YAF contributor blasting RP supporters this week, im trying to not give any traffic or coverage to outlets that are so tiny it would do them more good than harm.

viewed by many in the ron paul colorado tea party movement. the northern tea party is ron paul minus a few neo-cons like mikey!! this is a favorable site to ron paul republicans

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Tea-Party-of-Northern-Colorado/158932334086

realtonygoodwin
02-26-2011, 02:45 AM
Added this to the exclusion list. Added a favicon. Changed the wording to something a little more common. Thanks for the suggestions and participation.

My pleasure.

Bern
03-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Not sure if you can use this or not, but it's pretty damning IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6sYB5d1Bu4

nayjevin
03-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Five potential runners will appear tomorrow at an event organised by the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition in the state capital, Des Moines. They include big names such as former House speaker Newt Gingrich, former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty, as well as outsiders such as the Tea Party favourite, businessman Herman Cain.

hxxp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/06/republicans-presidential-nomination-tea-party