PDA

View Full Version : I am angry now

Imperial
02-14-2011, 01:32 AM
I just read this post (http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2011/02/cpac-2011-a-strange-but-fun-journey.html)on Red State Electic, where the author ran into Dr. Paul and visited Amash in his congressional office.

That got me thinking: Why didn't I go visit Dr. Paul at his office during CPAC? I am his constituent and have never actually gotten to meet him.

Bah. Maybe next year.

Yieu
02-14-2011, 01:34 AM
I had thought of doing the same, but I wasn't sure what I would say if I were to go. Neat being his constituent though, as he would be even more excited to meet you.

Did you get to interview Gunny? He told me you had wanted to, but I didn't see him after that.

Imperial
02-14-2011, 02:22 AM
I had thought of doing the same, but I wasn't sure what I would say if I were to go. Neat being his constituent though, as he would be even more excited to meet you.

Did you get to interview Gunny? He told me you had wanted to, but I didn't see him after that.

Nope, it was a bit crowded and loud and I didn't want to push the issue in that environment. I figure that when he gets the time to he can get around to it. If not, I understand being a legislator is a wee bit more important than a news article, so I would write around it.