PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION - Do NOT order anything from VISTA PRINT!

BLS
10-22-2007, 11:14 PM
For those of you who have been around here awhile, there was a thread a long time back about getting rubber stamps for very cheap, and this company also prints business cards, etc.

I ordered a rubber stamp from them in Sept, and tonight noticed that I was charged $15 just a few days ago.

I did some digging and they have NUMEROUS issues with charging people when they did NOT sign up for stuff.

Do a google search for 'vista print rewards'.

It's a freaking scam, and they're from Bermuda, so DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING from them.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 11:15 PM
i've heard many complaints about vistaprint before as well.

jgmaynard
10-22-2007, 11:17 PM
I've been buying from them for years with no problems. Whenever I've had even the smallest problem with an order, their CS people take care of it right away and always give me the benefit of the doubt. Sorry you had problems man, just seems some people have real issues with some companies - it's happened to me too with some companies that people I know love.
Just my $0.02 ($0.01254387563 after taxes).

JM

steph3n
10-22-2007, 11:18 PM
I have ordered a lot from them without issue.

winston84
10-22-2007, 11:22 PM
I ordered some business cards from them and didn't have any problems. I think as long as you don't sign yourself up for their extra programs, you're good.

austin356
10-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Disagree with the OP.

They are a great company from my dealings. Yes there have been complaints about some "rewards charges" but their Customer Service is a 10/10. And their prices are a 10/10.

I called them and told them I wanted to order 15k in business cards. I told them I was not happy with their current price (lowest I could find), and they gave me a 25% discount on everything I bought for the next week.

BLS
10-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Disagree with the OP.

They are a great company from my dealings. Yes there have been complaints about some "rewards charges" but their Customer Service is a 10/10. And their prices are a 10/10.

I called them and told them I wanted to order 15k in business cards. I told them I was not happy with their current price (lowest I could find), and they gave me a 25% discount on everything I bought for the next week.

Fine..disagree.

But there's NO reason I should have been charged $15 this month for NO reason.

I did NOT sign up for anything or any program.
They flat out are trying to STEAL money from me.

mport1
10-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I had no problems with them when I got my stamp.

mdh
10-22-2007, 11:53 PM
I've likewise ordered from these guys - my business cards and a Ron Paul 2008 stamp - and it was fine. When I run out of these cards I'll probably get more, their prices are good.

aksmith
10-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Just my two cents, someone recommended Vistaprint to me, but I searched the web and used gotprint.net for Ron Paul business cards for our meetup group and they were cheaper and the quality was excellent.