PDA

View Full Version : Carl Rove on Ron Paul's win at CPAC 2011 Strawpoll - With his big GOV doublespeak!

civusamericanus
02-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Ron Paul won the CPAC Straw Poll, and he's got neocon big governement republicans scrambling to attempt to discredit him. Let's get Ron Paul elected in 2012, and make make Rove eat his whiteboard!

Yeah if Romeny won at CPAC, it wouldn't be a wide open field, the big government republicans would be satisfied with that momentum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTvB-NMARSs

sailingaway
02-13-2011, 06:49 PM
You should see what his American Crossroads was saying about Rand in the primary. They ran a cuckoo clock in the background, to give you an idea.

Didn't work out very well for them.

MRoCkEd
02-13-2011, 07:05 PM
You should see what his American Crossroads was saying about Rand in the primary. They ran a cuckoo clock in the background, to give you an idea.

Didn't work out very well for them.
Actually, that was "American Future Fund." I saw their booth at CPAC and asked them about that ad. They acted like they knew nothing about any such ad.

sailingaway
02-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Actually, that was "American Future Fund." I saw their booth at CPAC and asked them about that ad. They acted like they knew nothing about any such ad.

LOL!

Are they tied to Rove? I thought during the primary people were saying that was created by a Rove affiliated organization.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Fuck Rove and Fuck his little associate Frank Luntz.