PDA

View Full Version : Just a bunch of college kids...

RileyE104
02-13-2011, 12:03 PM
I can't understand how anyone could just write off Ron and say that his support is mainly just a bunch of college kids.

I mean... WE ARE THE FUTURE! Older generations in the Republican Party should stop trying to hold us back. Their way is dying, if not already dead, and they should suck it up and finally give us our chance.

hazek
02-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Aww you poor thing, still young an naive thinking the media reports factual news.

Let me burst your bubble: It's all propaganda specifically design to keep the status quo in power.

I hope that answers your question of "why".

kah13176
Their way is far from dead because conservatism still implies policing the world.

AGRP
You're taking their mud throwing seriously?

These same gutter snipes would be worshiping these "college kids" if they backed any of their establishment robots such as Romney or Palin.

RileyE104
02-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Lol, I know it's propaganda on the "news". What I'm talking about is how can NORMAL PEOPLE buy in to this crap. I've had a few conversations where an older person tries to tell me that "my views will change as I get older" and other bullshit like that.

hazek
02-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Lol, I know it's propaganda on the "news". What I'm talking about is how can NORMAL PEOPLE buy in to this crap. I've had a few conversations where an older person tries to tell me that "my views will change as I get older" and other bullshit like that.

Aww you poor thing, still young an naive thinking the people make up their minds about things based on reason and logic or common sense.

Let me burst your bubble: They do it based on emotions and specifically primarily first and foremost avoid what they've come to believe will cause them pain and second seek what they've come to believe will give them pleasure.

I hope that answers your question of "why".

Bern
02-13-2011, 12:31 PM
... and the meek college kids shall inherit the earth political machines ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeVTkUUCwfo

Maximus
02-13-2011, 12:37 PM
It's funny because when it was the youth crowding around Obama it was VERY newsworthy

HOLLYWOOD
02-13-2011, 12:43 PM
I can't understand how anyone could just write off Ron and say that his support is mainly just a bunch of college kids.

I mean... WE ARE THE FUTURE! Older generations in the Republican Party should stop trying to hold us back. Their way is dying, if not already dead, and they should suck it up and finally give us our chance.

Commit a felony... then you goes from "Just a Bunch of College Kids" to "These are grow adults, in Full Control of their faculties... they knew what they were doing"

manipulating the perspective. Imagine changing "College Kids" to "Senior Citizens" or "The Handicapped" or "Just Immigrants" what kinda flack would said politician catch then? How about in November when one candidate needs your votes, now all of a sudden everyone is important as long as you are for them.

Lindsey Graham is one politician, with masterful art at changing the perspective and influence through thought deduction.