PDA

View Full Version : Newsweek article on rons good chance winning nh

Elementslayer
10-22-2007, 10:52 PM
link: http://www.newsweek.com/id/57350

JPFromTally
10-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Slanted article. Geez, even the picture has Ron scowling with a little girl crying in the foreground.

Elementslayer
10-22-2007, 11:22 PM
lmao i didnt even see that. thats messed up.

Lord Xar
10-22-2007, 11:34 PM
did you notice the little girl looking terrifed in the foreground..hahahhaahha.. so typical of MSM.

slantedview
10-22-2007, 11:38 PM
did you notice the little girl looking terrifed in the foreground..hahahhaahha.. so typical of MSM.

Yep, haha. What pathetic loosers. Too bad all the pictures in the world of little girls crying won't stop Paul from winning :)

Suck on that MSM.

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 11:39 PM
well of course it is slanted....the author says this about the IRAQ war on May 7, 2003 on MSNBC Fineman stated "We had controversial wars that divided this country. This war united the country and brought the military back."

He has history of being a middle east correspodent (unknown where and what)

and coincidentally he's jewish which leads one to wonder if there possibly couldn't in fact be a conflict of interest like our recent "certifiably insane buddy" (remember the forum Paul was not invited to just recently).

I would really like to know more of this guys record concerning the middle east and particularly Israel.

He says, "paul wants to legalize prostitution" boy there is some yellow journalism for ya.....Paul doesn't want to see prostitution he wants to legalize "freedom"....the difference there is one of SMEAR versus LIBERTY and this ass hat knows the difference.

Malakai0
10-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Again blatant anti-Ron bias, the usual isolationist omg end of the world libertarian spin.

I can't wait to see all these people's faces when we win the primary.

BenIsForRon
10-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Wow.... this guy got the same memo the woman on MSNBC got (the one who said 'isolationist' twice). What they don't realize is that no matter how much they try to slander Ron Paul, he will continue to gain support thanks to their publicity.

r3volution
10-23-2007, 01:47 AM
1.1 million in New Hampshire TV ads

Elementslayer
10-23-2007, 10:55 AM
bump

Channing
10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
That article is full of subtle and subliminal attacks on Ron Paul, not that we would expect any better from the MSM.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I've added NewsWeek and Findman to the boycott list at www.ronpaulsrebels.com

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. Yes, I understand that 'boycotting' isn't a top priority and isn't a major issue at this time. Nonetheless, it needs to start somewhere and it needs to start sometime... And that place is www.ronpaulsrebels.com

ButchHowdy
10-23-2007, 12:08 PM
That is a very interesting article:

" . . . the primary is more mysterious now because a record 44 percent of voters have registered "undeclared."

* . . . the primary is more mysterious now because a record 44 percent of voters have registered "undeclared."

* . . . the primary is more mysterious now because a record 44 percent of voters have registered "undeclared."

Catch it?

libertarian4321
10-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Again blatant anti-Ron bias, the usual isolationist omg end of the world libertarian spin.

I can't wait to see all these people's faces when we win the primary.

I think some of you people have a persecution complex.

You look at any article that isn't 100% "Go Ron Paul GO!" and see it as a hit piece.

This article had some good and some bad, but it certainly wasn't a hatchet job.

Articles like this, in major publications, even if not 100% "rah rah" are GOOD for the campaign, because they 1) don't ignore Ron Paul 2) state that his support is growing and that he can have an impact. These are the things that will get average citizens to start to pay attention to Ron Paul.

BTW, I didn't even notice the allegedly sniveling child. Babies cry, babies eat, babies sleep, thats about all they do...

wgadget
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
For now, Paul is a blip on New Hampshire's radar; in a recent poll, he stood at 5 percent among independents. But that could change. He's banked more than $5 million, recently raised more in the state than most other candidates, has a huge Web presence and just bought $1.1 million in New Hampshire TV ads. His staff is inexperienced, but smart. Andy Smith, a pollster at University of New Hampshire, says Paul could get 10 to 20 percent of the vote in the GOP race. That would be a dramatic story, but maybe not one most Republicans would want to read.

© Newsweek, Inc.

sunghoko
10-23-2007, 12:49 PM
newsweek loves the fred thompson. (StinkyJournalism.org)

RevolutionSD
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Newsweek is run by the CFR and will NEVER support an anti-war candidate like Ron Paul!

ButchHowdy
10-23-2007, 05:19 PM
BUMP for article with lots of facts worth saving or bookmarking

Eric21ND
10-23-2007, 10:35 PM
He will be a force in that state no question.