PDA

View Full Version : Did they ever announce the iphone app poll they were touting?

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 10:55 PM
As I recall they were planning to when Romney was winning. What ever happened with that, once Ron clearly won?

IPSecure
02-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Current Results:

Dr. Paul won the CPAC IPhone Straw Poll as well... Will this be announced?

Angle: 0.18%
Michele: Bachmann: 3.30%
Herman Cain: 4.04%
Jim DeMint: 2.39%
Newt Gingrich: 4.22%
Rudy Giuliani: 0.92%
Mike Huckabee: 2.94%
Sarah Palin: 5.50%
George Pataki: 0.00%
Rand Paul: 2.39%
Dr. Ron Paul: 47.16%
Tim Pawlenty: 2.20%
Mitt Romney: 8.26%
Rick Santorum: 2.20&
John Thune: 1.83%
Donald Trump: 4.04%
Other: 5.50%
Undecided: 2.94%

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Of course not. We are dealing with the disciples of Wilson and Goebbles.

low preference guy
02-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Current Results:

Dr. Paul won the CPAC IPhone Straw Poll as well... Will this be announced?

This is how to answer any question of this kind:

Will Fox publish poll X?

-If Ron Paul won, the answer is no.
-If Ron Paul didn't win or wasn't included in the poll, then the answer is yes.

justinc.1089
02-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Don't you know, the phone poll was only made so that it could be mentioned if Ron Paul lost it?

Same for the 2nd choice poll and Fox News' poll they had ready to go that did not include Ron Paul. :mad:

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Don't you know, the phone poll was only made so that it could be mentioned if Ron Paul lost it?

Same for the 2nd choice poll and Fox News' poll they had ready to go that did not include Ron Paul. :mad:

LOL! Well, I'm sure they announced the one that didn't include him.

dannno
02-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Oh cool, I d/led the Iphone app and totally participated in it :D

That said I can't imagine it being mentioned really.

civusamericanus
02-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Woven layers of lies and deceit... Fox sure goes all out, to manipulate the masses. This kind of stuff takes serious planning. I guess they're free to do what they please.

The messed up part is, when you try to explain to people who aren't in the know, what's going on with this media manipulation against Ron Paul, you're deemed a loon. Like we make this shit up! It's so laughable, it almost makes me cry.:mad:

justinc.1089
02-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Woven layers of lies and deceit... Fox sure goes all out, to manipulate the masses. This kind of stuff takes serious planning. I guess they're free to do what they please.

The messed up part is, when you try to explain to people who aren't in the know, what's going on with this media manipulation against Ron Paul, you're deemed a loon. Like we make this shit up! It's so laughable, it almost makes me cry.:mad:

I know how you feel lol.

The tv people lie??? :eek::confused: Na, totally impossible. They're just good people doing the best they know how to. You're nuts and kinda radical if you think they're really lying to people. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And yeah, ending the sarcasm lol, how could we possibly just imagine this stuff lol???

Agorism
02-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Resistance is futile