PDA

View Full Version : More Fox News Bias (What's New?)

kah13176
02-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Just now (10:00 PM EST), Fox ran a segment about the CPAC results. They were juxtaposed next to a Fox News Poll. The Fox News poll included EVERY SINGLE damn obscure candidate, right down to Herman Cain, Huntsman, etc. But, what do you know, Ron Paul was excluded. They then used these results to discredit the CPAC results.

They actually had a decent clip of Ron talking about foreign policy, the "do a lot less a lot sooner" one (probably chosen to strike dissonance with neoconservative viewers), followed by Trump's comment, followed by Rick Santorum claiming that Ron bussed supporters in to vote for him.

They then discussed a poll that was basically a Obama v. Romney match-up to further attempt to discredit those CPAC results.

EDIT: I am requesting a new subforum for us to document media bias.

kahless
02-12-2011, 09:35 PM
We really need to have a 4th news channel to counter the blatant anti-liberty propaganda of the current crop of US news channels.

These should be actual headlines in the press right now.

FOXNews Loses CPAC
Despite months of tirelessly campaigning for candidate Mitt Romney, Foxnews loses to Ron Paul.

Progressives Inflitrate CPAC
Progressive candidate Mitt Romney takes 2nd place at Conservative convention...

Kregisen
02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
I also love how Fox made such a big deal about 49% of voters there being between 18-25, when in 2007 when Romney won, 62% of voters were 18-25.

http://www.nysun.com/national/romney-giuliani-top-conservative-straw-poll/49736/

Funny.

bunklocoempire
02-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Just now (10:00 PM EST), Fox ran a segment about the CPAC results. They were juxtaposed next to a Fox News Poll. The Fox News poll included EVERY SINGLE damn obscure candidate, right down to Herman Cain, Huntsman, etc. But, what do you know, Ron Paul was excluded. They then used these results to discredit the CPAC results.

They actually had a decent clip of Ron talking about foreign policy, the "do a lot less a lot sooner" one (probably chosen to strike dissonance with neoconservative viewers), followed by Trump's comment, followed by Rick Santorum claiming that Ron bussed supporters in to vote for him.

They then discussed a poll that was basically a Obama v. Romney match-up to further attempt to discredit those CPAC results.

EDIT: I am requesting a new subforum for us to document media bias.

Do you mean a new old subforum?;) Always a good idea in my opinion. There are potential liberty converts out there that constantly moan about the "lame stream media".

The media anti Paul liberty bias sub forum was a good source of info that I was able to use more than a few times, and a safety relief valve is never a bad idea.

Not venting your excess :collins: can be hazardous.

Bunkloco