PDA

View Full Version : To the Guy Who Yelled WAR CRIMINAL!!!

Joey Fuller
02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I salute you.

I am so proud to be a part of this Liberty Movement. :collins:;)

We all have different ideas and opinions of what issues we should bring up, should not bring up, whether we should dress professionally, to act to bring about change from within the corrupt system, or to simply turn our backs on the systems and begin living free without asking permission.

I salute each and every one of you for striking out on your own, getting creative, and having some hope that some liberty loving individuals can stand against this Corrupt Empire that seems to have Enslaved America.

To the guy who yelled WAR CRIMINAL! or any other activist reading this post, I will send you one of my Liberty Care Packages for FREE...

If you could paypal me 1 or 2$ to cover shipping I would appreciate it... if not I will eat the cost if you promise to put the bumpersticker in a public/viewable place and then watch the DVD's and then pass them on the others...

Here's a link to my Liberty Care Packages... choice of stickers and dvd's along with info to contact me:
http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/p/10-liberty-care-packages.html

this offer expires in 24 hours...

JK/SEA
02-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Right on.

__27__
02-12-2011, 07:35 PM
+ rep

low preference guy
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
It was good. Rumsfeld doesn't deserve to receive a "Defender of the Constitution Award" in an orderly ceremony. It he receives it, it should be a mess.

For the next time, though, I'd like to suggest to yell something another poster suggested: "Deficits matter!". Or "Deficits don't matter!", which is what Cheney literally said.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
+1

kahless
02-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I kind of wonder who he was there for and if he is a RPF member.

Kludge
02-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Dig shouting "War criminal!" @ Cheney, don't dig shouting "RON PAUL!" during. Paul shouldn't be associated with that, we should, individually, assuming we believe it.

YumYum
02-12-2011, 09:24 PM
The identity of this hero will remain a mystery, just like the identity of the Chinese man who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square will never be known.

Badger Paul
02-12-2011, 10:48 PM
I tell you what, the whole brouhaha has fired me up for a Paul 2012 candidacy. Before then I wasn't too sure I wanted to involved again. After watching the conservative establishment which ACU is a part of, think they could hold a group circle jerk to two persons who did more damage to their cause than anyone possibly could instead embracing the future was just sickening and pathetic. Somebody had to stand up and tell it like it is. And after two years of Tea Partiers getting into the faces of politicians, people now talk civility? Give me a break!

invisible
02-13-2011, 05:08 AM
The person who I stand up and salute as the hero of CPAC is the guy who called out that RINO phony Senator from UT, Borin' Snatch! He was on one of the little panels that appeared somewhere between Mike lee's speech and Ron Paul's. People in the audience were allowed to ask questions of the panel, and the audience member took everyone by surprise by politely asking something to the effect of "if you are such a fiscal conservative, then why did you vote for the TARP bailout?" Good old Borin' stammered his way through a response that included such gems as "I voted for it because the secretary of the treasury told me to", then went on to accuse the audience member (and the audience in general) of not being "civil", when the guy was actually as polite as could be. The entire room erupted, it was absolutely beautiful. My only regret was not having my video camera rolling at the time, I thought this moment was easily the highlight of CPAC. After this, the audience did become quite uncivil during pawlenty's speech, interrupting his warmongering with shouted comments which accomplished nothing other than to alienate those who were not Ron Paul supporters. When will these people learn that the way to persuade is by engaging these neocons instead of shouting at them? I honestly found the behavior of some Ron Paul supporters downright embarrassing. Rather than making sure that those neocon minds snap shut forever, I shared a table at lunch with a young romney supporter and an older pawlenty leaner, having a wonderful conversation about what it meant to be conservative, and they both walked away being willing to take a second look at Ron Paul and his point of view.

Joey Fuller
02-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Offer for free Ron Paul 2012 Stickers and assorted DVD's has been extended to 2/14/10 Monday cut off at midnight or so... to see my selection go here http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/p/10-liberty-care-packages.html

Joey Fuller
02-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Consider it my Valentine's Day gift to Ron Paul and the Liberty Movement

mczerone
02-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Watched the "Weekend Update" portion of Saturday Night Live last night. They brought up CPAC (hopes raising that RP would be mentioned...), then they brought up Rummy's award (still hoping for some joke knocking the neo-cons...), and the only joke was that "the irony was lost on them [the entire CPAC crowd]" or some shit.

Now I don't expect Seth Meyers to be the best investigative journalist, but this group think response needs to be curtailed. Just a simple blog post pointing to a primary source could have been enough to show independents and liberals like SNL staff writers that Ron Paul supporters aren't stupid. They recognized that Rummy was in no way fit to have his name mentioned in the same sentence with the Constitution, and called the War Criminal out on it.

We're missing the media train already if SNL can get away with ignoring us, and even pretending we're just like the rest of the War Criminals. So where are the primary sources to show that someone called Rummy out as an enemy to the Constitution and the Human species? Why are they not front and center in the media so that even Seth Meyers can't ignore them?