PDA

View Full Version : My personal and heartfelt thanks to each and every RPF member at CPAC!

Anti Federalist
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Nothing but admiration.

You pulled it off, and as far as I'm concerned, represented me as well, if not better, than I could have myself, throughout the whole event

Mad, mad, mad props to each and every one of you.

Job well done!

Son of Detroit
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Here, here! Way to secure the Ron Paul victory!

FSP-Rebel
02-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Word

justinc.1089
02-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Congratulations to everyone who made the efforts to get to CPAC and vote!

You won the poll for Ron Paul- and us! You spoke for many more people than just yourselves and Paul.

Thanks for your efforts!

PatriotOne
02-12-2011, 04:36 PM
You all make me proud to be part of this movement!

Listening to results now on CPAC.....hahahahaha..... the crowd at CPAC has gone wild

AdamT
02-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Loving all the CHEERS this year with the win, last year there was a mix of cheers and boos. The MSM obviously played up the boos last year.

LOL at boos for Trump.

TER
02-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Well done patriots! Thank you for your tireless efforts!

brandon
02-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Seriously, good job all.

MelissaCato
02-12-2011, 04:39 PM
YeeeeeHawwwwww

Epic
Ron Paul: 30 percent
Mitt Romney: 23 percent
Gary Johnson: 6 percent
Chris Christie: 6 percent
Newt Gingrich: 5 percent
Tim Pawlenty: 4 percent
Michele Bachmann: 4 percent
Mitch Daniels: 4 percent
Sarah Palin: 3 percent
Herman Cain: 2 percent
Mike Huckabee: 2 percent
Rick Santorum: 2 percent
John Thune: 2 percent
Jon Huntsman: 1 percent
Haley Barbour: 1 percent
Others: 5 percent
Undecided: 1 percent

notsure
Same here.
You guys hold the torch for Liberty.
The burshfires owe life to you all.
Ron Paul 2012

KramerDSP
02-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Awesome job, everyone!

But they didn't air the results on TV. No wonder.

Dorfsmith
02-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Thank you all!!!

Anti Federalist
02-12-2011, 04:42 PM
But they didn't air the results on TV. No wonder.

Of course not.

The system may be a lot of things, but it's not stupid.

It knows a threat to it's very existence when it sees it.

Mrs.Joe
02-12-2011, 04:45 PM
yea I had to watch the feed online, didn't show it on tv...wonder why

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Three cheers for those who attended!

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Ron Paul: 30 percent
Mitt Romney: 23 percent
Gary Johnson: 6 percent
Chris Christie: 6 percent
Newt Gingrich: 5 percent
Tim Pawlenty: 4 percent
Michele Bachmann: 4 percent
Mitch Daniels: 4 percent
Sarah Palin: 3 percent
Herman Cain: 2 percent
Mike Huckabee: 2 percent
Rick Santorum: 2 percent
John Thune: 2 percent
Jon Huntsman: 1 percent
Haley Barbour: 1 percent
Others: 5 percent
Undecided: 1 percent

I would expect to see Rand on the second ballot, as a write in. Was he?

bunklocoempire
02-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Yes, thank you! Safe travels as you go.:)

Bunkloco

amy31416
02-12-2011, 05:01 PM
+1, and a big "job well done" from the sidelines.

Try not to let the Collins get out of control now....

Maximus
02-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Rock on!

Captain Shays
02-12-2011, 07:04 PM
You guys made me jump out of my chair and dance around the room in celebration. You did great and I thank you for your efforts since I couldn't be there.
I am proud of you all.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-12-2011, 07:30 PM
+1 on the great job guys! Too bad I couldn't be there with you due to work, but I was there with you in spirit!

MelissaWV
02-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Excellent job with getting there, voting, and being in the room when the results came through.

DirtMcGirt
02-12-2011, 07:34 PM
+1 on the great job guys! Too bad I couldn't be there with you due to work, but I was there with you in spirit!

+1

economics102
02-12-2011, 07:53 PM
You guys are awesome, I am humbled to be allied with such a tremendous group of people and wish I could have been there with you.

Also, mad props on booing Rumsfeld, and to whichever one of you got in that perfectly-timed "war criminal!" jab at Cheney. I know Ron told you all to behave and be respectful but they were really testing the limits of our patience with the whole "Defender of the Constitution" thing. And what the hell were they thinking putting it right after Rand's speech, in the same ballroom? Surely they had to realize you were going to roast him!

olehounddog
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I would expect to see Rand on the second ballot, as a write in. Was he?

I wrote in the Judge. My wifes favorite. She never complained once about stayin @ M6 a 2 star motel or the hundred bucks I spent on books or eating @ Mcdonald's every day twice a day or the 1/2 mile walk from the Metro sta. to the motel @ 11:00 pm.

TheeJoeGlass
02-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Outstanding work people. I regret that I did not attend as it looked like a blast. Honestly, I fear I would've been a fish outta water there. It would've helped if any of my friends had jobs, as they all love Ron but just do not have the funds to get involved. I have really opened up the conversation about Ron, and Rand, to them.

rprprs
02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Kudos to all that made this happren. Awesome job, Patriots!

Matt Collins
02-12-2011, 10:45 PM
This was only possible because of the generous donations of those who chiped in to myself and others like me who could not have attended otherwise.

speciallyblend
02-12-2011, 10:52 PM
This was only possible because of the generous donations of those who chiped in to myself and others like me who could not have attended otherwise.

it was an honor meeting all the rpf members at cpac and of course the collins;) this is just the beginning!! the gop has 2 options listen to ron paul or get out of the way!!

Badger Paul
02-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks!

Yieu
02-12-2011, 11:00 PM

I wouldn't have made it there without your guys' help! Thanks goes to all the chip-in donations that made this happen!

1st choice: Ron Paul
2nd choice: Ron Paul :)

Matt Collins
02-13-2011, 12:18 AM
it was an honor meeting all the rpf members at cpac and of course the collins;) this is just the beginning!! the gop has 2 options listen to ron paul or get out of the way!!
Same here. Post your pics man!

BrooklynZoo
02-13-2011, 01:37 AM
This was an amazing and historical experience and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it. Thanks to everyone who donated to the Chipins, we did what we could to earn this privilege. We did it!! Onward to the early primary states!

Danke
02-13-2011, 05:49 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/111788068_9be4d3f2fd.jpg

Vessol
02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
AF, you have to come to one of these someday. Everyone was talking about how much we want to meet you and see if you really look like Mel Gibson or some salty old fisherman with one-eye.

MelissaWV
02-13-2011, 05:53 PM
AF, you have to come to one of these someday. Everyone was talking about how much we want to meet you and see if you really look like Mel Gibson or some salty old fisherman with one-eye.

I always thought of AF as more like...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bSk6yN_RU3Q/TMyWPOQHRWI/AAAAAAAAJ2A/4LX0HcsPa8o/s320/jaws_7.jpg

Anti Federalist
02-13-2011, 08:14 PM
I always thought of AF as more like...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bSk6yN_RU3Q/TMyWPOQHRWI/AAAAAAAAJ2A/4LX0HcsPa8o/s320/jaws_7.jpg

Very, very, close, especially in attitude.

I can recite from memory, Quint's USS Indianapolis speech from Jaws.

So, take:
http://www.homiesonfire.com/thesimpsons/SeaCaptain.gif

+

http://thisrecording.com/storage/jaws-quint.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1281013597701

+

Roughly half a foot taller and 50 pounds heavier.

=

Me.

Anti Federalist
02-13-2011, 08:15 PM
See above ^^^

MelissaCato
02-13-2011, 08:24 PM
This was an amazing and historical experience and I'm thrilled to have been a part of it. Thanks to everyone who donated to the Chipins, we did what we could to earn this privilege. We did it!! Onward to the early primary states!

Ya this ^^ and God bless that muslim lady who clapped with me to bring our troops home !!! Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

Vessol
02-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Same here. Post your pics man!

ill be uploading the pictures I took tomorrow night, I know that shem took some good pictures when a few of us went off on the subway and around the national mall

NewRightLibertarian
02-13-2011, 10:30 PM
I drank way too much alcohol at this event. Yelled about liberty to a lot of people. Great time and I can't wait for next year's event.

speciallyblend
02-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I drank way too much alcohol at this event. Yelled about liberty to a lot of people. Great time and I can't wait for next year's event.

come find me next time, safer things then alcohol hehe;)

speciallyblend
02-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Ya this ^^ and God bless that muslim lady who clapped with me to bring our troops home !!! Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

nice:), i also want to thank everyone that donated to my chipin and helped me with my plane ticket which enabled me to use 300 of my chipin helping other rpf members chipins !!

MelissaCato
02-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Actually, I still have like 120.00 from the chip-in. I would like to send it to LibertyPAC but my chip-in is linked to an online business account. The rules posted on that other thread said it would have to be personal funds, soo I guess I'll send a money order. That sucks.

NewRightLibertarian
02-13-2011, 11:53 PM
come find me next time, safer things then alcohol hehe;)

I brought herbal medicines as well and smoked those too. Next year, I will have to network with people in a more normal, civil way. I got into a couple of heated shouting matches but that was it.

muzzled dogg
02-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Man af the dude that drove me down (has been in the forum since 2008) was like does that federalist kid still post? Is he comin? Man u are famous

Danke
02-14-2011, 06:06 AM
I brought herbal medicines as well and smoked those too. ...I got into a couple of heated shouting matches but that was it.

Sounds like you need a better supplier of you herbal medicines.

georgiaboy
02-14-2011, 08:46 AM
history making! great job all

Matt Collins
02-14-2011, 09:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pkhpfqzLtw

Lucille
02-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Yes, thank you and very well done!

http://www.eddieandlid.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/applause.gif

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Thanks for your thanks everybody. It was one hell of an experience and I am still pumped from it. I did not require a chip-in this time around because I live close enough to DC that I could drive in and eat at home but I will probably do some begging soon in order to get to New Orleans and Iowa and wherever else I can be used to advance the cause of liberty. I do want to say (although he asked me not to mention his name) that there is one forum member who got into the Marriott Ballroom with me early on Saturday who risked his seat to get out in the lobby and outside to round up those who were wearing Ron Paul, C4L, YAL and any other related gear on. After every neocon speaker there would be large groups of neocons who would get up and leave to get refreshments or go to the bathroom and the Cpac staff would not allow anyone in. He was out there making them open the doors and give away those seats and everytime they did open those doors there were liberty folks he put in line who poured in. So a very special thanks from me for his dedication.

Also, I am sorry I did not make the get together on Friday but my shoes were killing my feet and they were blistered up to the point they were bleeding by Friday evening. So I stayed behind and talked up some members of the media (two of whom I saw at later C4L sposnored events and they were now wearing Ron Paul buttons) and even did battle with a member of Romney's crew. Thankfully, I made our get together Thursday and the afterparty and it is a memory I will never forget and I truly loved meeting every single one of you and never felt so comfortable in my life. I hope I run into most of you down the road at various events.

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 01:54 AM
Thanks for your thanks everybody. It was one hell of an experience and I am still pumped from it. I did not require a chip-in this time around because I live close enough to DC that I could drive in and eat at home but I will probably do some begging soon in order to get to New Orleans and Iowa and wherever else I can be used to advance the cause of liberty. I do want to say (although he asked me not to mention his name) that there is one forum member who got into the Marriott Ballroom with me early on Saturday who risked his seat to get out in the lobby and outside to round up those who were wearing Ron Paul, C4L, YAL and any other related gear on. After every neocon speaker there would be large groups of neocons who would get up and leave to get refreshments or go to the bathroom and the Cpac staff would not allow anyone in. He was out there making them open the doors and give away those seats and everytime they did open those doors there were liberty folks he put in line who poured in. So a very special thanks from me for his dedication.

Also, I am sorry I did not make the get together on Friday but my shoes were killing my feet and they were blistered up to the point they were bleeding by Friday evening. So I stayed behind and talked up some members of the media (two of whom I saw at later C4L sposnored events and they were now wearing Ron Paul buttons) and even did battle with a member of Romney's crew. Thankfully, I made our get together Thursday and the afterparty and it is a memory I will never forget and I truly loved meeting every single one of you and never felt so comfortable in my life. I hope I run into most of you down the road at various events.

choking up after reading your post and it made me think what a honor it was to meet you and all the rpf members! cpac came and went so fast:(

Thomas
02-16-2011, 02:10 AM
we could do w/o the obnoxious and immature supporters who just give our enemies ammunition and make us look bad

speciallyblend
02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
we could do w/o the obnoxious and immature supporters who just give our enemies ammunition and make us look bad

you mean the Romney supporters that booed or fox news lying to the general public or the various outburst by anti-Ron Paul folks?? I was there and i didn't see anything that rises to what you suggest!! I guess they could of yelled obscenities etc but they chose to yell follow the constitution or declare war or you voted for the bailouts!!

move on and forward! I was at cpac and really didn't see the drama or hear the drama you talk about! nothing at cpac rises to the level you suggest? maybe war criminal on cheney?? Cheney should be lucky he wasn;t arrested by citizens! god forbid we hold liars accountable let alone start removing them office!! this is more making mtns out of mole hills compared to what the gop has done to f america!