PDA

View Full Version : My video of Trump speech with audio of the crowd

Elwar
02-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Here's Trump's speech with the crowd's audio. The video is quite bad because I had a handheld camera way in the back up in the balcony zoomed all the way in. Needless to say, you can hear what it was like from the crowd's perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9AL1kh-J1c

I had to crop the beginning and end because I ran out of room and wanted to make some room for Rand's speech. I only got the middle of his speech and will upload that as well (in the same jittery video) if you'd like.

RonPaulCult
02-12-2011, 03:02 PM
A few jackals making the rest of us look bad. What is the point in yelling Ron Paul time and time again throughout a man's speech? So many people are turned off by our ideas because of the way SOME of our people act.

BrendenR
02-12-2011, 03:08 PM
A few jackals making the rest of us look bad. What is the point in yelling Ron Paul time and time again throughout a man's speech? So many people are turned off by our ideas because of the way SOME of our people act.

Well in their defense, he said "I wish there was a candidate who I could support" and they yelled out Ron Paul. It's not like they were randomly yelling it out.

RonPaulCult
02-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Well in their defense, he said "I wish there was a candidate who I could support" and they yelled out Ron Paul. It's not like they were randomly yelling it out.

Watch the above video again. I heard people shouting Ron Paul earlier than that also.

Working Poor
02-12-2011, 03:29 PM
here is a little better recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_-0hMID67A

BrendenR
02-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Watch the above video again. I heard people shouting Ron Paul earlier than that also.

I'll take your word for it. I watched for awhile, didn't hear anything, so I started skipping ahead to find where they were yelling, I didn't notice it till 5:30ish.

Captain Shays
02-12-2011, 07:14 PM
It made us and Ron Paul look bad. But no worse than the Romneybots booing when it was announced Ron Paul won. Where is the media coverage on that?