PDA

View Full Version : When will results be announced??

RileyE104
02-12-2011, 10:49 AM
I can't find it anywhere, so I was wanting to know when Ron's win will be announced..?

LukeP
02-12-2011, 11:08 AM
5:15 pm
http://www.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/schedule-morning-thursday3.pdf

UtahApocalypse
02-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Hope that its on CSPAN

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 11:09 AM
I heard the other day they were moved up to 5:15 from 5:30 or something, but you should go in as soon as the room opens and get as close to the center as you can. Sitting on their hands didn't help the visual of Ron's speech yesterday, even when we outnumbered those in the center. Assuming you are there, that is. And no matter who wins, applaud everyone politely, even if you are excited, or bummed about the results.

If we lose we don't want to CAP that with a story of our bad manners.

Sola_Fide
02-12-2011, 11:11 AM
I heard the other day they were moved up to 5:15 from 5:30 or something, but you should go in as soon as the room opens and get as close to the center as you can. Sitting on their hands didn't help the visual of Ron's speech yesterday, even when we outnumbered those in the center. Assuming you are there, that is. And no matter who wins, applaud everyone politely, even if you are excited, or bummed about the results.

If we lose we don't want to CAP that with a story of our bad manners.

I agree. No outrageous booing.

JK/SEA
02-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Assuming Ron gets screwed, by all means, act like you don't care, clap like a little old lady, smile, and say the best man won, oh, and by the way, did you know this country is on its last legs, but by all means, take it in the ass, and smile....and for gods sake, don't boo!..they might marginalize you....geez...eff me runnin'...quite the REVOLUTION you guys advocate...anyone for tea?..

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Assuming Ron gets screwed, by all means, act like you don't care, clap like a little old lady, smile, and say the best man won, oh, and by the way, did you know this country is on its last legs, but by all means, take it in the ass, and smile....and for gods sake, don't boo!..they might marginalize you....geez...eff me runnin'...quite the REVOLUTION you guys advocate...anyone for tea?..

Don't tell me, you were one of the ones who thought it would be cool for Ron Paul supporters representing him to boo presenters. Am I right?

Whose side are you on? Because Ron made his position on basic manners very clear.

This is not a group of anarchists we are trying to win over for votes.

JK/SEA
02-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Don't tell me, you were one of the ones who thought it would be cool for Ron Paul supporters representing him to boo presenters. Am I right?

Whose side are you on? Because Ron made his position on basic manners very clear.

This is not a group of anarchists we are trying to win over for votes.

Whose side am i on?...i'll tell you. I was a State Delegate for Ron Paul in Spokane Washington for the 08 election. WE were 40% of the delegates there committed to Ron. WE were shut out by the party elites who used Roberts Rules to basically tell us to shut up and go home. WE were ALL polite, aside from a LOUD chant of RON PAUL RON PAUL at one point, but hey, we were polite and well behaved. We had one Ron Paul supporter get kicked in the balls out in the hall, but hey, we were all well behaved. I wasted 600 bucks of my own money for this dog and pony show, so when it comes to seeing and hearing todays Paul supporters acting out, i am very much in support. You can take your 'be polite' road and hope these NEOCONS will/might come around, or you can take the 'we're desperate' road and at least go out fighting like our founders did, and lo, i believe they were successful. These are desperate times, and there are some of us who feel there isn't much time left....goodluck at being a doormat. Hell, maybe you'll get lucky, but stop with the holier than thou bullshit.

By the way..i was elected..again..as a Precinct Committee Officer in my Legislative district, AND i have 500 bucks ready for Ron when he announces...you?

There. Thats who i am.

aclove
02-12-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm not saying people should boo if Dr. Paul doesn't win, but to be fair, the Romney supporters booed LOUDLY last year when Dr. Paul won.

Contrary to what some have said in the last day or so, Ron Paul supporters don't have the exclusive claim to rude behavior at CPAC. Just sayin'.

eOs
02-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Whose side am i on?...i'll tell you. I was a State Delegate for Ron Paul in Spokane Washington for the 08 election. WE were 40% of the delegates there committed to Ron. WE were shut out by the party elites who used Roberts Rules to basically tell us to shut up and go home. WE were ALL polite, aside from a LOUD chant of RON PAUL RON PAUL at one point, but hey, we were polite and well behaved. We had one Ron Paul supporter get kicked in the balls out in the hall, but hey, we were all well behaved. I wasted 600 bucks of my own money for this dog and pony show, so when it comes to seeing and hearing todays Paul supporters acting out, i am very much in support. You can take your 'be polite' road and hope these NEOCONS will/might come around, or you can take the 'we're desperate' road and at least go out fighting like our founders did, and lo, i believe they were successful. These are desperate times, and there are some of us who feel there isn't much time left....goodluck at being a doormat. Hell, maybe you'll get lucky, but stop with the holier than thou bullshit.

By the way..i was elected..again..as a Precinct Committee Officer in my Legislative district, AND i have 500 bucks ready for Ron when he announces...you?

There. Thats who i am.

+rep

JK/SEA
02-12-2011, 11:56 AM
If ANYONE thinks its rude to boo at a POLITICAL event, i sincerley believe these people need to just go back to being couch potato's, and tune in to American Idol.

This BS about Ron asking supporters to behave was a move to distance himself. Probably a good move, afterall, he is a politician who advocates civil dis-obedience...go figure eh?...

ammorris
02-12-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm not saying people should boo if Dr. Paul doesn't win, but to be fair, the Romney supporters booed LOUDLY last year when Dr. Paul won.

Contrary to what some have said in the last day or so, Ron Paul supporters don't have the exclusive claim to rude behavior at CPAC. Just sayin'.

This is our chance to prove that we have better manners than the Romney folks. Take the high ground.

Tax the Fed
02-12-2011, 01:05 PM
5:15 pm
http://www.conservative.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/schedule-morning-thursday3.pdf

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/12onpaul.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/RonPaul001.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/iowacityobamacare12.jpg

JK/SEA
02-12-2011, 01:12 PM
This is our chance to prove that we have better manners than the Romney folks. Take the high ground.

When Ron wins the straw poll, maybe Ron supporters should hand out suckers to the romneybots....as a goodwill gesture of course.

virgil47
02-12-2011, 01:47 PM
When Ron wins the straw poll, maybe Ron supporters should hand out suckers to the romneybots....as a goodwill gesture of course.

When RP wins maybe we should celebrate the lies and subversive activity that ballot box stuffing represents. After all it appears that we RP supporters believe that winning by cheating is the way to win friends and influence people. Right?

sailingaway
02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
When RP wins maybe we should celebrate the lies and subversive activity that ballot box stuffing represents. After all it appears that we RP supporters believe that winning by cheating is the way to win friends and influence people. Right?

We aren't cheating at CPAC, we just attended. No one is voting twice or anything.

driller80545
02-12-2011, 02:03 PM

There. Thats who i am.

Squeakiest wheels get the grease

virgil47
02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
We aren't cheating at CPAC, we just attended. No one is voting twice or anything.

Yeah right!